Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,398 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC (48229 Views)

APC Reacts As Uduaghan Dumps Party For PDP / House Of Reps Member In Ekiti Defects To Apc,sends Letter To Gbajabiamila(photo) / Adams Jagaba Defects To PDP, Dumps APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by adioolayi(m): 12:06pm On Aug 25, 2018
jared007:
Many Pdp guys over here are still living in denial till the godfather of Delta State politics defects too. The godfather's departure would fly over their heads while they are still chanting "Pdp is Delta and Delta is Pdp"
Big fish Ibori to follow suit....Uduaghan can't do this alone without his godfather

6 Likes

Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by richeeyo(m): 12:07pm On Aug 25, 2018
PDP party for all Aspiring President

1 Like

Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by safarigirl(f): 12:08pm On Aug 25, 2018
He is still a thief and both PDP and APC are made up of career criminals posing as politicians, and anyone celebrating these defections of criminals to different crime families is an idiot and should readily be killed off for being stupid, whenever sensible people finally realise these politicians and their supporters should be killed

2 Likes

Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by senatordave1(m): 12:08pm On Aug 25, 2018
With this,apc have totally captured the three warri lgas.what remains is isoko land,ijaw side and anioma.but why are pdp guys so funny.if ibori that is holding pdp in delta defects,they will still say delta is pdp.

6 Likes

Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by kinibigdeal(m): 12:09pm On Aug 25, 2018
it change Nothing. Most of all this former governors are selfish, greedy and destructive. They want someone that will be a puppet, if the person don't dance to their tune, they defects and start blackmailing. Not everyone can successfully be like Tinubu, he doesn't use a politicians, he look for Zombies that can't bark him when he steals. Okowa, Akpabio, Ameachi, Sylva can't change the opinion of the south south about Fulani party

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by Bizibi(m): 12:10pm On Aug 25, 2018
senatordave1:
With this,apc have totally captured the three warri lgas.what remains is isoko land,ijaw side and anioma.but why are pdp guys so funny.if ibori that is holding pdp in delta defects,they will still say delta is pdp.
uduaghan is a light weight because he disappointed deltans,ibori will be the blow.

2 Likes

Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by Butterflyleo: 12:11pm On Aug 25, 2018
PDP is simply a dead party walking.

They died the moment Saraki defected and took over.

That was the very moment their market value began to diminish.

5 Likes

Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by RexTramadol1: 12:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
Who is Uduaghan?

That guy Wey dey wear kango cap without brain?
Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by Bizibi(m): 12:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
The promise they are giving ibori is clean slate so that he can vie for any office.....
Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 25, 2018
mralabs:
BUHARI, APC N PDP WE ARE TIRED.

Let's start a campaign against Buhari already because it seems PDP is not ready... And gaskiya.. Me Ayam tired..

1 to tell 20 just one reason to vote for a new face in the forth coming presidential race.

Me.. This is my Candidate. Check his Bio

VOTE ANRP.. make critical analysis and decide

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tope_Fasua

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPmdU16s4-0

Who is ur Candidate?

Campaign committee: can the Man spend? Because I can't lie in many states poverty is the watch word. If he can spend, let me know.
Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by mysterydude: 12:14pm On Aug 25, 2018
Despite the fact that I avoid commenting on online debates about pple who don't care about Nigeria's future, the fact remains that we're all gullible. keep attacking one another verbally on dirty selfish old politicians but we really are the fault. when Gani Fawehinmi contested elections, he lost but we claim he was a man of integrity after his demise, Pat Utomi lost but he's also a man of integrity. Nigerian youths will still vote another nightmare in 2019 n later turn to claim someone who lost years after as a man of integrity. There are presently 99 registered parties to pick from but no, it's pdp or apc. Nigerian youths are not yet wise
My opinion

5 Likes

Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by OgogoroNo2: 12:15pm On Aug 25, 2018
the worst governor delta state has ever produced. He has no political value therefore pdp will never miss him.

2 Likes

Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by Andrewkinggg: 12:15pm On Aug 25, 2018
Hahaha lol

PDP destroyed delta state in 16years. Let me hear that rubbish again from anybody's mouth.

I wonder what uduaghan will tell deltans in 2019 why they should vote buhari.

But I see these PDP elements in APC going to destroy the party just like how sheriff wanted to destroy PDP. APC knows east and the south belongs to PDP and PDP belongs to them. So they are just wasting their time and effort.
Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by ebig21(m): 12:16pm On Aug 25, 2018
no matter how you put governor uduaghan ,he is no longer a governor, APC article calling IFEANYI Okowa Arthur a senator. APC na Chinese league only retired governors and retired senators are joining. for example, Akpabio ,retired Governor, Uduaghan, Orji Uzor kalu, one retired senator from Enugu.
PDP na premier league and LA liga for example Tambuwal, current Governor of Sokoto, Ortom Current Benue Governor, Senator Saraki current President of the senate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by Creativephotos0(m): 12:16pm On Aug 25, 2018
When Nigeria go change for good ?,....it it well with this nation
Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by innocential3032(m): 12:17pm On Aug 25, 2018
I remember my days in ASABA back then in 2011, squash club to be precisely, the most corrupt pdp governor then, nw dat he has join apshit he wil be a gud man nw oo. Though i enjoy his tenure because i was tapping frm his government ballary sha
Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by Butterflyleo: 12:18pm On Aug 25, 2018
senatordave1:

My brother I have gist for you.

Do you know that kwankwaso is now sneaking in and out of abuja airport through the presidential wing because PMB gave him permission to use that wing in order to avoid the Sai baba treatment?

Even yesterday he had to pray in the military barracks in abuja just so he can also avoid the sai baba treatment he has been getting?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by Baroba(m): 12:19pm On Aug 25, 2018
Band of thieves switching gangs, no difference here, I wish Nigerians will stop supporting these crooks ( APC and PDP), they certainly do not have the interest of the common man at heart.. We need a new direction entirely..
Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by abefeb1(m): 12:20pm On Aug 25, 2018
engrsyer:
Mtcheew next please
chai this is a serious pain.. Pele.
Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by Andrewkinggg: 12:20pm On Aug 25, 2018
[quote author=omowolewa post=70595165]And you say PMB is not going to win.

Let's just appeal to him to be fair in future dealings with Nigeria.
[/quote

PDP will win because Uduaghan defected? Bros no think am south east and south south apc cannot gather 500 thousand vote come 2019. Even if they rig the election they cannot win. Have you ever wondered why these guys who were founding members of PDP from day one are defecting? These men are PDP blood and soul with time you will see all of them coming back home. Amaechi will give all of us shocker some day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 25, 2018
Pdp playing checkers while Tinubu playing 3d chess.

Learners. Someone beat you at your own game when you had federal might.

Umblerra go tear like gold cycle

4 Likes

Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by Donpenny(m): 12:22pm On Aug 25, 2018
His sin has been forgiven now he can come back from exile. He agreed to terms and conditions . if you know you know
Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by Calers: 12:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
Plus for apc .
Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by famosh: 12:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
IPIGs & PDP sycophants right now:

1 Like

Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by matiandu(m): 12:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
Abeg who know when d naija political transfer market de close undecided
Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by charlesazeh(m): 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2018
He's a failure and so we dash him to APC to make him a saint after milking delta funds with his wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by femmy2010(m): 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2018
amaniro:
The exist of an icon grin I mean a thieflipsrsealed

EXIST or EXIT ?
Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by AmukuFord: 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2018
asobo:
A heavyweight that was unable to secure a senatorial ticket even as incumbent governor is that one an asset. Most of his governor colleagues are in the senate presently.....Mtchwww

Asset ko, cassette née
Just speak my mind period
Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by phase1: 12:26pm On Aug 25, 2018
adioolayi:

Big fish Ibori to follow suit....Uduaghan can't do this alone without his godfather

Ibori the ex-convict will be proclaimed whiter than snow and greater than Awolowo when he decamps to APC. I dey go here dey watch. grin grin
Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by seunmsg(m): 12:27pm On Aug 25, 2018
kinibigdeal:
it change Nothing. Most of all this former governors are selfish, greedy and destructive. They want someone that will be a puppet, if the person don't dance to their tune, they defects and start blackmailing. Not everyone can successfully be like Tinubu, he doesn't use a politicians, he look for Zombies that can't bark him when he steals. Okowa, Akpabio, Ameachi, Sylva can't change the opinion of the south south about Fulani party

Funny enough, a Fulani man will fly PDP's presidential flag in the next election. You see how myopic some of you can be?

3 Likes

Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by SaintLucia: 12:27pm On Aug 25, 2018
They keep on saying Osho baba will destroy APC yet he has been winning election for APC compare to that Wike's puppet. They used all kind of propaganda so that Osho baba did not emerge as APC National Chairman, they preferred the weak Oyegun, even Saraki is feeling the heat of Osho baba. Sai Baba till Wike and Secondus get sense.

3 Likes

Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by Mrlaju(m): 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2018
The is just a survival race that has only personal benefit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister / Ayiri Emami Makes Grand Entry With His Classic Bentley At A Wedding Event.Photos / Atiku Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.