Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC (48234 Views)

APC Reacts As Uduaghan Dumps Party For PDP / House Of Reps Member In Ekiti Defects To Apc,sends Letter To Gbajabiamila(photo) / Adams Jagaba Defects To PDP, Dumps APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 25, 2018
jolomiurenyi:

Ogbeni, your teeth complete.
I greet u bros

1 Like

Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by code87: 1:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
With missing lines. He has no structure in the state. As a governor, he lost his senetorial ticket and his anointed lost his governorship ticket. Abeg, na light weight he be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by Efewestern: 1:16pm On Aug 25, 2018
Senator Ighoyota Amori is still talking, after using our money to carry girls, he should cover his head in shame, in a sane country his likes should have gone into oblivion, what's even surprising is the fact PDP is still trying to sell that Failure to Delta Central, them no just get shame. E'ji.

As for Uduaghan, he is only fighting for his own interest, rubbish leaders.
Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by senatordave1(m): 1:25pm On Aug 25, 2018
jared007:
those are elder statesmen but macaulay is a young and grassroot mobilizer. A rigger too if u might add.
Can buhari get 30% in delta?
Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by Creamz(m): 1:26pm On Aug 25, 2018
asobo:
A heavyweight that was unable to secure a senatorial ticket even as incumbent governor is that one an asset. Most of his governor colleagues are in the senate presently.....Mtchwww

Asset ko, cassette née

I beg tell them he can't win anywhere. Even the Dr. Cairo cannot win his ward and he knows it
Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by tiwiex(m): 1:27pm On Aug 25, 2018
madridguy:
PDP go soon enter coma of no return tongue

Same people. I don't think we should take defection as progress.
Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by Bakrabas: 1:28pm On Aug 25, 2018
I can't wait to read FFK and Reno 's comments, some PDP members can't just co-exist with Saraki, not because they don't like PDP but they hate Saraki.

I said sometimes ago that the defection of saraki to PDP is too finish the party with his Ray Mysterio 6.1.9

2 Likes

Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by Wallade(m): 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2018
Another corrupt and unprincipled man gone rogue and taking refuge in APC to achieve his selfish aim for power and governance: my own opinion anyway.

Nigerians must be wise to understand that the de-camping witnessed among politicians in recent times is due to selfish interest of the politicians.
Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by kinibigdeal(m): 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2018
seunmsg:

Funny enough, a Fulani man will fly PDP's presidential flag in the next election. You see how myopic some of you can be?

Not all Fulani are religious extremist, bigots or terrorist. we have liberals just like the people in Dubai, Saudi, Turkey and not Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Kuwait
Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by jared007: 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2018
senatordave1:
Can buhari get 30% in delta?
yea

1 Like

Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by engrsyer(m): 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2018
Ijaya123:

And many you shall yet see.
Don't be deceived he's a paper weight. He was only standing on Ibori's structure. SS belongs to PDP, no go near if not crude oyel go burn you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by duwdu: 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2018
blazer2018:
PDP just dey leave their backyard opened dey allow APC dey rape them 4rm behind... grin

PDP is bn complacent... APC making serious inroad into d SS...they might not win it eventually but they sure wld hurt PDP badly in d region...i see d potential lost votes in NC bn recovered in SS.

Good thinking.

P34c3

1 Like

Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by engrsyer(m): 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2018
abefeb1:

chai this is a serious pain.. Pele.
abegi, who Uduaghan eep? He was only trying to feel relevant in the political system meanwhile no vacancy for him even in APC for him to occupy. He should go back to practice his profession and park well for younger generations to evolve.
Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by Naija2mumu(m): 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2018
Have a funfill party in your new party. Yours sins are washed away
Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by Jerrypolo(m): 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2018
jared007:
Many Pdp guys over here are still living in denial till the godfather of Delta State politics defects too. The godfather's departure would fly over their heads while they are still chanting "Pdp is Delta and Delta is Pdp"

Who is the godfather?
Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by GavelSlam: 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2018
Once they leave PDP you lot remember they ate corrupt yet you backed them for 16 years plus another 3 years.

Una dey crase.
Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by dafemnet: 1:43pm On Aug 25, 2018
tommykiwi:
It will not change anything, Baba is going back to Daura come 2019.
who is going to replace him?
Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by Ijaya123: 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2018
engrsyer:
Don't be deceived he's a paper weight. He was only standing on Ibori's structure. SS belongs to PDP, no go near if not crude oyel go burn you.

All the politicians in SS are paper weight. Even the current governor Okowa

1 Like

Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by duwdu: 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2018
bluefilm:
The exchange rate as of today is:

1 APC = 10000 PDP

PDP has continued to crash. wink

Mehn, how did you manage to think up this kind of skit? gringringrin

P34c3

1 Like

Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by DEHVEHLOP(m): 1:50pm On Aug 25, 2018
amaniro:
The exit of an icon grin I mean a thieflipsrsealed

Of course you are right!

All PDP members are thieves!
Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by ladygudhead(f): 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2018
Now a new saint is born!
Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by Aghanel(m): 1:53pm On Aug 25, 2018
asobo:
A heavyweight that was unable to secure a senatorial ticket even as incumbent governor is that one an asset. Most of his governor colleagues are in the senate presently.....Mtchwww

Asset ko, cassette née
Don't mind them.
Even when he was a Governor,His brother couldn't secure PDP Ticket for house of representative in Warri.
Uduaghan has been a boy and will remain a boy.
Next news please..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by Geesaintagape: 2:00pm On Aug 25, 2018
Purposeless politicians everywhere.
Just to contest for Senate he ran to APC.
Why think he can't win the primaries in PDP?
Cos he has no go record.
No leaders in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by ladygudhead(f): 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2018
no news. when Ibori defect then u would have made news.

but the thing use style painnnnn me sha...lol
Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by maxzzo1(m): 2:06pm On Aug 25, 2018
Na Itsekiri blood
Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by EvilMetahuman: 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2018
blazer2018:
PDP just dey leave their backyard opened dey allow APC dey rape them 4rm behind... grin

PDP is bn complacent... APC making serious inroad into d SS...they might not win it eventually but they sure wld hurt PDP badly in d region...i see d potential lost votes in NC bn recovered in SS.
yeah.. to think South south has the highest voting power in South after south west.

The amount of votes buhari will have there in 2019 will shock everyone.

Minorities playing more mature politics unlike the major tribe wannabes

2 Likes

Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by EDOLUWA: 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2018
Good for our democracy. At the end of the day PMB will lose with a slim margin

2 Likes

Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by tambiri77: 2:51pm On Aug 25, 2018
amaniro:
APC right nowgrin

Hahahahahahah.......... who is a big losser ...............PDP
Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by Nnamdiojukwu: 3:20pm On Aug 25, 2018
madridguy:
PDP go soon enter coma of no return tongue
On the ipob and Igbos think APC is an Islamic party,let me c how Sarki and the PDP will survive 2019.

1 Like

Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by tuniski: 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2018
blazer2018:

3govs 16senators and 37reps left the sinking APC while the clueless APC goons celebrate Apkabio and Uduaghan like they just won UN. Security council seat! Shior.
Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by Nickymezor(f): 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2018
More to go... this is just the beginning more or less
Re: PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 25, 2018
As a Deltan I wouldn't say I have been pleased with the ways the various PDP administrations have ruled the state. I do not see the APC as a better alternative if the likes of Uduaghan changes allegiance to the APC.

Uduaghan was a former governor of the state. His administration did little or nothing to improve the collective gains of the good people of Delta State.

Uduaghan's defection( or likely defection) is inconsequential to the Ibori Political Family. Thousands of Uduaghan cannot wrestle power from Ibori and his cohort.

Uduaghan won't be a plus to the APC!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State (Photos) / Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic / Disquiet In Bayelsa As Supreme Court Reviews Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.