Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Ebi's Delightful Marriage Proposal - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ebi's Delightful Marriage Proposal (423 Views)

Aso Ebi: My Friend Has A Wedding Dilemma / I Was Denied Food At A Funeral For Not Wearing "Aso Ebi" / Is It Right To Sell Aso Ebi For Wedding With No Reception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebi's Delightful Marriage Proposal by Catheyo(f): 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2018
Do you know I am getting married today?

Why that look on your face?

Okay! I am not (smiling)

Ayo wanted to propose to his girlfriend in the most romantic way anyone could ever imagine. I was confused and taken aback when he felt I was the best person who could plan the proposal. I accepted the task since Ayo is a good friend of mine and Ebi is my childhood friend. Ayo and Ebi have been dating for 6 years now and he felt it was time to finally pop the big question.

Here is the action plan and process of actualization;

First, I bought two tee shirts (red). One of the tee had the inscription "you are my" and the other read "better half". The first was for Ebi and second was for Ayo.

Secondly, I got 14 blue tee's (tee shirt) each had a letter which formed "Will you marry me?" but this time, the inscription was at the back.

I know you're wondering what my tee had and what colour? I was had a red tee too with the inscription "best friend". I was supposed to go with Ebi to the beach, while others would find their way there.

These fourteen friends, comprises of; Ebi's friends, Ayo's friends and my friend's. They were duly informed of the plan.

The dress code was a tee and a knee length denim short.

So I planned the get together at the beach. I invited more people aside from the initial fourteen. We were 25 with a photographer in all. It was a usual hangout spot for Ebi, Ayo, Me and a few friends.

Ebi didn't suspect anything. We got there a bit late, everyone was around. There was excitement in the air and it felt real to touch. People were in two's some in three's gisting or playing games.

Of course Ebi was with Ayo as usual! Standing so close to the bank of the beach as the typical love birds would.

The beach was so busy that day and for me it was perfect. I actually choose the beach simply because of Ebi's love for nature with the beach being her favorite hangout spot.

So Ebi and Ayo were both admiring nature; the beautiful horizon, the fresh breeze from the beach, the currents and its pleasant sound. Ayo with his hands round her neck suddenly drew her attention to the tee's they were both wearing. She read the inscription, "you are my better half", but she taught it was a friendship thingy between me and her because she had earlier read the inscription on my tee and her's before we left the house which read "you are my best friend".

She was so surprised, shook her head and smiled. She backed the beach with the intension of coming towards me when she saw a group of people standing in a single horizontal file with their back faced towards her. It read "will you marry me?” she turned in amazement with her mouth at ajar to Ayo and found him on his knees with a diamond ring.

She couldn't help it but allow the tears of joy flow down her cheeks. It was a day she had always looked forward to. She said YESSSS! Then the proper party began.

I guess I did a great job right?

All of these were my imaginations on a bike for about 7mins.

Have a great weekend and remember to fill it with love.
Re: Ebi's Delightful Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2018
Na to begin dy fry Fura dei nunu for you na?

(1) (Reply)

Black And White Affair Fashion Show Holds In Port-harcourt City / Experience Diverse Adventure ,fun And Networking With "THE BACKPACKERS " / Who Is Next To Be Crowned "MISS LIBERTY NIGERIA 2020"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.