Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,022 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) (31573 Views)

Top 10 Beneficiaries Of CBN’s N1.1 Trillion Anchor Borrowers Program / NEC Dumps FG Social Investment Register, Says It Lacks Credibility / PDP: COVID-19 Exposes FG’s Social Intervention As A Hoax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by Paretomaster1(m): 8:27pm On Aug 25, 2018
Dalamama:

The government that can not even equip the state house hospital for the president and his family to treat themselves is doing what exactly? If the president can not use state resources to build a hospital that can save his life and the life of his family membees in Nigeria how do you expect him.to help you? By throwing 5000 naira your way monthly as if you are a rejected rat or what? The president's pets (if he has any) feed on tens of thousands monthly. Poverty mentality and mediocrity will not allow you see beyond your nose.

Dreamer, The current administration does not put the country where it is today, it's simply trying to salvage it...

2 Likes

Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by Butterflyleo: 8:32pm On Aug 25, 2018
alizma:

for the first time, these people are touching what is called national cake.

For real o

1 Like

Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by Butterflyleo: 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2018
ogatboy:
Okay, APC trying to keep up to promise because of election. To those arguing economics, la the program sustainable? A government that funds 70% of the budget by borrowing. Lets be sincere in this country for once. This is all politics. Nigeria has no leader including PMB. Make una enjoy una change

Let me school you a bit.

This program has been on since October 2017 and did not begin now nor is it because of the election.

It has been going on monthly to date without much noise and this should let you know it had nothing to do with elections.

This program is sustainable for another 2 years which is the aim of the government which is why they rolled out other empowerment programs like Tradermoni, Marketmoni, Farmersmoni which are all colaterla free loans from the FG to care for petty traders, small scale marketers and large / small scale farmers . Enough to get them self reliant and out of poverty levels. Over 300k people nationwide have already taken advantage and are directly benefiting from them.

This government may have borrowed but they did so to fund infrastructure and not to pay salaries which is something the past administration cannot boast about despite having huge returns on soil sales.

This government even with half of that in cost of crude has never borrowed to pay salaries but has consistently been given bail outs.

At $130 per barrel of crude, the PDP government still rendered about 30 states bankrupt and unable to pay salaries but even when oil was $27 per barrel PMB was still able to pay bail out funds to States and has never owed any till date.

This government is better than what we had and keeps getting better.

If with what you said you actually thought you were economically sound, you simply succeeded in deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by Dalamama: 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2018
Paretomaster1:

Dreamer, The current administration does not put the country where it is today, it's simply trying to salvage it...

Salvage it how? I repeat if the state house hospital cam NOT help the president and the members of his family and they always need to fly abroad for health issues, then why and how do you think that this government will help you? By giving you 5000 naira like rejected lizards?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by NoToPile: 9:08pm On Aug 25, 2018
Whatever name it's called I honestly don't care

What makes me happy is that it is those who truly need it that are getting it. A lot of Nigerians don't even have a total cash at hand of 5k in a month.

The ones who need it are getting it.

1 Like

Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by objobj: 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2018
tiredoflife:

I see ...and how do they determine the poor
Is there a meter that screams poor poor poor when people pass
Or how do they measure the poor
I thought it was suppose to through an account and should be monthly
Is this how u guys will go round Nigeria every month to deliver the money
Cos this seems like some random picking of people
Stand and snap
Collect 5k
Osinbanjo project

So how was the percentage of poor people determined by those people who hv bn saying greater percentage of nigerians leaves below poverty threshold?
Use your education pls
Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by alabi484(m): 9:57pm On Aug 25, 2018
papiforreal:

Jesus�
Christ of Nazareth
Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by Jyah04: 10:32pm On Aug 25, 2018
grafikii:
God bless whoever came up with this idea, they should make it easier, I hate to see old people stand on a queue for money. Thumbs up
See how ur brain reasons.
Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by kkins25(m): 10:46pm On Aug 25, 2018
Dalamama:

So social intervention program is just for food for one week abi? Mediocrity has killed you guys in Nigeria. You reason like animals. So celebrating poverty is what you are doing. Social intervention program that still live the people benefiting from it in abject poverty. If these money is used to build hospitals in various wards it will help the people more than giving them 5k to feed for a week (most of them will even spend it in less than 3 days).

People line up for this things NOT because they will die if they are not given these things, but because it's free, these women in the picture are old some 50 years and over, they've been surviving without the 5k and will continue to survive without the 5k. Without the 5k they will NOT die.

Why not provide them with electricity, hospitals and fertilizer subsidy, something that will truly empower them instead of money that some of them will just spend in a day or two. How do you guys reason?
my dear nairaland enlightened friend.. Its unfortunate how my fellow Nigerians reason. The ruling government has utilized brainwashing techniques on a massive scale. I fear for the future of my people. Some have sold their souls to these wolves in sheeps clothing of politicians while others have sold theirs to their religious leaders. I have even given up on reading news associated with politics because they are thought provoking and frustrating. I dont want to die of hypertension from reading the news.
Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by tiredoflife(m): 11:26pm On Aug 25, 2018
objobj:

So how was the percentage of poor people determined by those people who hv bn saying greater percentage of nigerians leaves below poverty threshold?
Use your education pls

U must be stupid
Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by tiredoflife(m): 5:27am On Aug 26, 2018
PearlStreet:

See this poverty stricken mofo. 5k is more than what your father left you as inheritance.
At least, you'll buy new jeans and sneakers.

Rich man on Nl
Fish go chop ya mouth
How much u don see
U fit call me poor man
U don count money wey I don count
Evil for dream wey be free
U no fit see money wey I don chop with my mouth
Bastard third world poor fool dey call me poor cos u dey collect buhari 5k to buy ewedu angry
Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by tiredoflife(m): 5:29am On Aug 26, 2018
PearlStreet:

See this poverty stricken mofo. 5k is more than what your father left you as inheritance.
At least, you'll buy new jeans and sneakers.

See poor man
So 5k dey buy new jeans and sneakers for u
Who do u dis thing
My least shoe is 40k
Continue to dey wait for buhari 5k
Mumu na mumu grin
Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by tiredoflife(m): 5:45am On Aug 26, 2018
PearlStreet:

Yes, my brother dey count your billions dey go.
Poverty stricken bastard.

Sha try buy bed no dey sleep for floor like dog.

I pity u ...I pity u...
Go bring out more abeg
Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by tiredoflife(m): 5:49am On Aug 26, 2018
PearlStreet:

Na Phase 1 we still dey. If you talk nonsense anywhere for Nairaland, na to dey give you the home training you lack.

Bald headed idiot.

Why na old pictures u dey bring out
U dey select d ones u like
grin grin grin grin

Show my profile picture na
Abi DAT one no be me again
Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by PearlStreet(m): 5:53am On Aug 26, 2018
tiredoflife:

Why na old pictures u dey bring out
U dey select d ones u like
grin grin grin grin

Show my profile picture na
Abi DAT one no be me again

The one wey you dey chop for community kitchen like bush pig?

Those ones don do for now. Let me not add misery to your poverty. Online billionaire wey no fit afford okada.
You talk nonsense again, na to enter phase 2.
Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by BabaRamota1980: 5:55am On Aug 26, 2018
abokibuhari:
In a saner world, President Buhari belongs to the museum. How can a man be this stupid, what can #5,000 buy, what's the purchasing power of #5,000?

APC means poverty

Even in advanced countries where social programs exist, this is how they began.

What I would like to see is a social program that cater for elderly, for poor, for disabled.

This one they are doing now should be institutionalized and etched into an ACT so successive governments will comply to it rather than using it to abuse the recipients and coercing them solicitously.
Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by tiredoflife(m): 5:57am On Aug 26, 2018
PearlStreet:

The one wey you dey chop for community kitchen like bush pig?

Those ones don do for now. Let me not add misery to your poverty. Online billionaire wey no fit afford okada.
You talk nonsense again, na to enter phase 2.

grin grin grin grin u no well I swear
Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by Lordkross(m): 6:14am On Aug 26, 2018
Oga, your post i think is the most lopsided i have seen in recent times. What is the essence of taking down the 3ed Mainland bridge and replacing with a paddle canoe?
Answer this question and get my unreserved attention.
Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by Thegamingorca(m): 6:22am On Aug 26, 2018
tiredoflife:

grin grin grin grin u no well I swear

grin the guy floor you
Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by tiredoflife(m): 6:24am On Aug 26, 2018
Thegamingorca:

grin the guy floor you

I weak how him dey bring out my pictures
I no no if I get nudes online
Make him no cast me
Cos those pictures na old pictures and na my Facebook e dey
But I didn't give him my Facebook
Yet he dey access old pictures of 2011 and some two years back own
So I shock shocked shocked
Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by Thegamingorca(m): 6:30am On Aug 26, 2018
tiredoflife:

I weak how him dey bring out my pictures
I no no if I get nudes online
Make him no cast me
Cos those pictures na old pictures and na my Facebook e dey
But I didn't give him my Facebook
Yet he dey access old pictures of 2011 and some two years back own
So I shock shocked shocked

Lol nudes. You have casted
Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by tiredoflife(m): 6:31am On Aug 26, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Lol nudes. You have casted

No I no get nudes
But d guy dey cho out pictures like cards
So I begin check if I don send nudes online before grin grin
Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by omonla10(m): 6:33am On Aug 26, 2018
It's so pathetic if some sane persons still badmouth this 5k in d name of tribalism and politics.
Do u know 5k can feed a poor family in d north for 1 to 2 weeks.. This is a welcomed development and in later years can evolve into social welfare packagesfor the poor and unemployed like those we have in d western world..
Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by Thegamingorca(m): 6:34am On Aug 26, 2018
tiredoflife:

No I no get nudes
But d guy dey cho out pictures like cards
So I begin check if I don send nudes online before grin grin

Lol oya beg for hin forgiveness
Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by tiredoflife(m): 6:35am On Aug 26, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Lol oya beg for hin forgiveness

For wetin na
My pictures are not that bad
I no poor
So wetin remain
Abegi
Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by tiredoflife(m): 6:40am On Aug 26, 2018
omonla10:
It's so pathetic if some sane persons still badmouth this 5k in d name of tribalism and politics.
Do u know 5k can feed a poor family in d north for 1 to 2 weeks.. This is a welcomed development and in later years can evolve into social welfare packagesfor the poor and unemployed like those we have in d western world..

Which poor family
Oga make una dey fear God
A poor family even if dem buy meat only go their farm go pluck vegetables
Dem no go buy kerosene
How much be kerosene

Not to talk of the kerosene of now a days wey dey burn like aviation fuel
And 300naira own no go cook noodles finish before e burn
Either ways they will spend most of it on fuel
So how will that feed them for 2 weeks
Yes the program put food on their tables
But is this the way they will keep walking about Nigeria doing mini mini miny no
Who deserves to collect the 5k

1 Like

Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by tiredoflife(m): 6:48am On Aug 26, 2018
PearlStreet:

Poverty is not a sin and I don't have a problem with you.
Just don't insult Yorubas and curse people and I'll leave you.

The problem only you is carrying is enough for a whole local government to face.

grin grin which problem oga
Abeg na buhari make u dey random select my pictures
Make we leave u and buhari
U dey work well for am

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths / Northern Leaders Lobby Jonathan For 2019 / Osinbajo, Oshiomhole And Ganduje Storm Katsina For APC Rally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.