Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) (31570 Views)

Top 10 Beneficiaries Of CBN’s N1.1 Trillion Anchor Borrowers Program / NEC Dumps FG Social Investment Register, Says It Lacks Credibility / PDP: COVID-19 Exposes FG’s Social Intervention As A Hoax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by Corrinthians(m): 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2018
They are APC members acting the script of Tinubu and Buhari. This is nothing but propaganda. Butterflyleo abi I lie?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by justtoodark: 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2018
Macnnoli4:
It is the Swiss government that gave this condition for the Abacha loot to be returned. Let the poor people have a share of what politicians would have stolen. A wise Swiss government.

are you serious....!!!!??...

sooo you think blacks cant do anything good if whites dont tell them to....

nonesense....!!!!

fee dee fee oleeeee...!!!!!!!

tufiakwa...spits....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by babajeje123(m): 3:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
vedaxcool:
grin grin Yet many inconsolable brain farts say there is no single project designed and implemented by PMB.
In fact, sharing of money is a laudable project undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by Butterflyleo: 3:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
More from Taraba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by Moji12(f): 3:13pm On Aug 25, 2018
I don't understand something, when did this programme start? If the is answer is "is bn on for a while" then why the publicity now when it's few months away to election!! My point is we will NEVER learn in this country Infact we deserve every hardship melted against us, shior, smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by Printerscanner: 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2018
justtoodark:

what the fvck are you talking about...!!?

is a small bag of rice better...??...

Nothing really sir. I am just sad, just very sad that our people have been turned into stipend collectors as a result of several years of misrule by the thieving ruling elites. Can you tell me why you are angry and barking at me too? You may not know it but I know why, you are just angry for no reason, everyone is just angry fr no reason. Have you eaten today at all? I doubt it, a hungry man is an angry man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by 4godsake: 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2018
OP God bless u for this post at least this will silence those who never see anything good from this government most politicians are never happy with development like this.hope those that keep shouting that APC is promise and fail are reading this also.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by Butterflyleo: 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2018
Sumaila LGA kano

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by 0079jaBond(m): 3:16pm On Aug 25, 2018
Election brouhaha. What a perfect timing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by humblespirit: 3:17pm On Aug 25, 2018
Of a truth , these pple re poor:

2 Likes

Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by anonymous1759(m): 3:17pm On Aug 25, 2018
[quote author=abokibuhari post=70598789]In a saner world, President Buhari belongs to the museum. How can a man be this stupid, what can #5,000 buy, what's the purchasing power of #5,000?

I'm not an Apc or pdp supporter. kudos to Apc half bread is better than non. some children don't remember their elderly parents at home talk less of sending them 1k.5k. can go a long way for them. stop the hate speech...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by justtoodark: 3:17pm On Aug 25, 2018
Printerscanner:

Nothing really sir. I am just sad, just very sad that our people have been turned into stipend collectors as a result of several years of misrule by the thieving ruling elites. Can you tell me why you are angry and barking at me too? You may not know it but I know why, you are just angry for no reason, everyone is just angry fr no reason. Have you eaten today at all? I doubt it, a hungry man is an angry man.

well....we should be careful that we dont return those looting mothafvckers back to power again....

i have eating alot....infact i have to go shitt sef....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by Corrinthians(m): 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2018
foreshore:

Advanced vote buying. Cos election is 5 Months away.
Go and tell those grand parents that and have them curse you right down to ten generations after you.

You people are just so pained because despite all your death wishes and prayers that nothing works under Buhari, things seem to be panning out quite well for the gentleman.

God bless Nigeria.

God bless Baba and Osinbajo.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by Butterflyleo: 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2018
Conditional Cash transfer personnel's being trained in Osun state

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by babajeje123(m): 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2018
justtoodark:

What of making economy viable for the masses? Isn't that better than sharing money few months to the elections?
Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by spiritedtete: 3:21pm On Aug 25, 2018
A lot of you here don't know this is one of the condition giving by the Swiss Bank before releasing the money.

5 Likes

Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by icon02(m): 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2018
What a pity! People will definitely rush the money because they are hungry. But we all know Tha this is not the best way to secure posterity for this country.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by Corrinthians(m): 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
Drnice2:
Election is nearing, and these ones are trying to create distractions, thereby saying they are fulfilling their campaign promises.
As if the money given to them won't return via "tax."
Watch and see how Lizards will defend this act. Oh I forgot, the Lizards have started commenting.
Your signature says you're not a Nigerian. Now tell us, how the fvck is it your business what Nigeria does with itself?

Are you a voter? What has Uwazurike done with the tax he's been collecting from you?

Nonsense.

You people should leave Nigerians alone.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by Printerscanner: 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
justtoodark:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by bigdoo: 3:24pm On Aug 25, 2018
N5000 cannot empower anybody. To many poor families, N5000 cannot provide a pot of soup that will last up to 5 days. I see the program as a direct bribery of the electorate. Provision of necessary facilities such as constant electricity, water supply, good roads, schools and hospitals that are well equipped with necessary machines and medicines will have a far reaching and long lasting effect on the common man and indeed everybody. Individuals should be empowered to create their own wealth by making use of the enabling environment provided by government. It's better to teach people how to fish than to give them a little piece of fish once in a while. For me, this is money that goes down the drain. And the program is designed to make the people poorer and more dependable on government handouts.

If government can first use the money it is currently wasting on this program to provide the enabling environment as I have elaborated above, then N5000 given to the poorest people in the society to support their setting up of small scale businesses would ensure that these people could have the opportunity to provide for themselves and their families and even have some hope of some sort of success, progress and independence.
Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by justtoodark: 3:24pm On Aug 25, 2018
babajeje123:

What of making economy viable for the masses? Isn't that better than sharing money few months to the elections?

its not normaly the goverment that do such things...its people that mostly hire people....if you only have people that only understand how to buy g-wagons,buy bling bling and get nakedd on twitter,than build a factory then nothing will change....
Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by Butterflyleo: 3:24pm On Aug 25, 2018
More recipients

Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by Butterflyleo: 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2018
Even more

Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by Butterflyleo: 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2018
bigdoo:
N5000 cannot empower anybody. To many poor families, N5000 cannot provide a pot of soup that will last up to 5 days. I see the program as a direct bribery of the electorate. Provision of necessary facilities such as constant electricity, water supply, good roads, schools and hospitals that are well equipped with necessary machines and medicines will have a far reaching and long lasting effect on the common man and indeed everybody. Individuals should be empowered to create their own wealth by making use of the enabling environment provided by government. It's better to teach people how to fish than to give them a little piece of fish once in a while. For me, this is money that goes down the drain. And the program is designed to make the people poorer and more dependable on government handouts.

If government can first use the money it is currently wasting on this program to provide the enabling environment as I have elaborated above, then N5000 given to the poorest people in the society to support their setting up of small scale businesses would ensure that these people could have the opportunity to provide for themselves and their families and even have some hope of growth, progress and independence.

This is not for empowerment. This is social welfare. Note the difference. Even 1st world countries embark on social security for their citizens because the poor will always exist

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by puretayo(m): 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2018
Nigeria is in a big mess.
Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by Acidosis(m): 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2018
Social investments and third world countries are like 5&6 grin grin
Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by CodeTemplar: 3:27pm On Aug 25, 2018
sarrki:
This are the silent voters not the online pdp mofos
Hmmm
Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by Corrinthians(m): 3:27pm On Aug 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:
In Nyuwar community, Balanga LGA in Gombe state, this 94 years old elderly woman just got her first 5k monthly social welfare cash
this picture almost brought tears to my eyes.

From the depths of my heart, i say Buhari/PYO, I love you guys! embarassed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by Bensmart04(m): 3:27pm On Aug 25, 2018
Na only north be beneficiaries abi?
Re: Beneficiaries Of FG'S Social Investment Program Receiving Their 5,000 (Pics) by babajeje123(m): 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2018
justtoodark:

its not normaly the goverment that do such things...its people that mostly hire people....if you only have people that only understand how to buy g-wagons,buy bling bling and get nakedd on twitter,than build a factory then nothing will change....
Sorry Sir, I didn't know that we voted in these people to be sharing money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Releases Photos From Germany, Says Am Healthy And Strong / "Will Osinbajo Join?" - FFK Reacts To The RCCG Protest / Adamu Adamu And His Entourage Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.