Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

I Need A Business Partner.. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need A Business Partner.. (805 Views)

Palm Oil Business Partner / Business Partner Needed / If You Need A Business Partner Or Capital - Business - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Business Partner.. by KEMIBLOG: 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2018
Hello. Good day..
I have a large pond which can contain about 2-3 thousand fishes in Lagos. . I need someone to partner with,
Reason is that I am currently serving in Ogun state as a corper so I don't have much time for it..
So I need some one who I can join hand together with to do the business... Pls it's has to be someone from Lagos

08106259151..I am Chidi..
Re: I Need A Business Partner.. by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2018
KEMIBLOG:
Hello. Good day..
I have a large pond which can contain about 2-3 thousand fishes in Lagos. . I need someone to partner with,
Reason is that I am currently serving in Ogun state as a corper so I don't have much time for it..
So I need some one who I can join hand together with to do the business... Pls it's has to be someone from Lagos

I'm in okearo after giwa Ogun state, come let's have a business meeting, my phone number is on my profile here
Re: I Need A Business Partner.. by abdullkabar(m): 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2018
I was into fish farming before,I stay in Lagos,I can help you manage your farm very well but not financially for now cuz am planning on going into cassava farming and capital has been a burden
am a graduate of obafemi awolowo university
how long do you need d assistance?
07065510732 or u can quote me so I get ur notification
Re: I Need A Business Partner.. by Pavore9: 4:36pm On Aug 25, 2018
KEMIBLOG:
Hello. Good day..

Do upload the pictures of the pond.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Business Partner.. by kunleweb: 7:58pm On Aug 25, 2018
KEMIBLOG:
Hello. Good day..

We should deal
Re: I Need A Business Partner.. by sept30thfarms: 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2018
U didn't Mention the Location of your farm
Re: I Need A Business Partner.. by KEMIBLOG: 8:29am On Aug 26, 2018
The location of my farm is at Ikotun, Lagos..
I want to do a joint business with someone who don't stay far from that area.. Either Isolo, Mushin, Ejigbo or within LGA not too far from that side..
It's is not everyday something but once in a while give the fish feed, change their water and know if they are in good condition.. I and the person can come up with a better strategy and change routine of time when each of us should feed the fish..
Then the pay will either be 50-50 or 60-40 depending on our agreement..
Thanks ...
You can be into it bust still run some other business or job u wish..
Re: I Need A Business Partner.. by KEMIBLOG: 8:46am On Aug 26, 2018
It's size is 5ft ..
And it is four in number..

Re: I Need A Business Partner.. by KEMIBLOG: 8:52am On Aug 26, 2018

Re: I Need A Business Partner.. by KEMIBLOG: 8:53am On Aug 26, 2018

1 Like

Re: I Need A Business Partner.. by sept30thfarms: 1:12pm On Aug 27, 2018
I stay at surulere (Aguda) you can call or chat me on Patrick (08026687039)
Re: I Need A Business Partner.. by dukeposer1(m): 7:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
AquaGrubs
...compounded floating fish food

• Highly digestible formula specially designed for the energy needs of catfish
• Fortified with a stabilized form of vitamins & mineral premix that promotes a healthy immune system in fish
• Floating fish food with a scientifically balanced protein-to-fat ratio which supports healthy growth and helps maintain clean water
• Can easily be crushed to a size that is suitable for fry and fingerlings

AquaGrubs proudly competes nutritionally with the leading imported fish feeds out there at half their price!

…the taste of the pudding is in the eating.

OWESCO FISH FEED COMPOSITION (AquaGrubs)

Analysis (% DMB)
DM- Dry Matter 87.4
CP- Crude Protein >50
CF- Crude Fat >8.6
Ash >7.1
Fiber 6.7

EAA- Essential Amino Acid (% DMB)
Arginine >7.12
Histidine >3.81
Isoleucine >6.35
Leucine >7.35
Lysine >5.35
Methionine >4.54
Phenylalanine >7.30
Threonine >7.21
Tryptophan >5.47
Valine >8.90
Owesco Farms takes care of the science so you can enjoy your fish!

NB- You get for FREE trial pellets of 5kgs before purchase! (LIMITED TIME OFFER)

Satisfaction Guaranteed or your money back

Call us today @ 09033652041/ 08083594153

(1) (Reply)

Where to get chameleon egg in NIGERIA / Do You Know You Can Be Jailed For Life In Nigeria For Exporting Yams..WTF / How Do I Export My Pigs To International Community /market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.