Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,028 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

How Do I Export My Pigs To International Community /market - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Do I Export My Pigs To International Community /market (806 Views)

In A Modern Pig Farm This Place Is Created For Mother Pigs To Birth Her Piglets / We Bathe our Pigs To Achieve Healthy Pigs And a Smell-less Pig Farm (Video/Pict / This Is The Special Place created for Pigs to Birth Their Piglets (Video/Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Export My Pigs To International Community /market by Farmercology: 12:00pm On May 19, 2019
Please did anyone know how to sell pigs to international market?

I have over 100pigs and all above 80kg for sale.

If you know how to export it, kindly state the procedure here and how to go about it.

Thanks
Re: How Do I Export My Pigs To International Community /market by Paulo3ree(m): 3:43pm On May 19, 2019
Farmercology:

If you know how to export it, kindly state the procedure here and how to go about it.

Thanks

How much per one and can I see picture too
Re: How Do I Export My Pigs To International Community /market by SocialJustice: 7:34pm On May 19, 2019
Farmercology:

Thanks
Have you finished supplying your state or Nigeria? Remove your mind from exporting as our ports are messed up and your meat will rot before it leaves the country. Keep searching though, I may be wrong.

(1) (Reply)

Business: Between Noiler Birds And Turkey. / Supreme Premium Rice (50kg) 23k Only / Tenera Oil Palm Seeds And Seedlings For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.