Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Open And Verify A Paypal Account For Me And I'll Pay You! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Open And Verify A Paypal Account For Me And I'll Pay You! (1895 Views)

How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In Nigeria Using Bank Atm Card / I Want Wordpress Real Estate Theme, Need It Urgently, I'll Pay To Your Bank Once / Don Caprio Shared "How To Open And Verify Your Paypal Account In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open And Verify A Paypal Account For Me And I'll Pay You! by CyberGuru1(m): 12:26am On Jun 27, 2010
Please can anyone open and verify a PayPal account for me?
If you can let's talk, you must reside in Abuja because I'll like to meet you physically.
Re: Open And Verify A Paypal Account For Me And I'll Pay You! by henryUN: 10:46am On Jun 29, 2010
i will help you set it up then you pay me or i send you the setting manual for 2000 you set it up in 10 mins verify. you can gall me on 07064556444
Re: Open And Verify A Paypal Account For Me And I'll Pay You! by CyberGuru1(m): 1:26am On Jul 02, 2010
@henry UN, are you residing in Abuja?
Re: Open And Verify A Paypal Account For Me And I'll Pay You! by wealthlift(m): 10:16am On Jul 02, 2010
You can open, operate, fund and withdraw from a PayPal account safely in Nigeria with the tips at:

http://www.naijastudentearns..com/2009/02/paypal-nigerias-quick-and-only-solution.html
Re: Open And Verify A Paypal Account For Me And I'll Pay You! by CyberGuru1(m): 11:16pm On Jul 02, 2010
@wealthlift, I'm enjoying your company and I'm following up, Your advice is very intresting! Thanks smiley
Re: Open And Verify A Paypal Account For Me And I'll Pay You! by wealthlift(m): 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2010
@Cyber_Guru,

Thanks for that. I will always try my best to do my best for my people!
Re: Open And Verify A Paypal Account For Me And I'll Pay You! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2010
LEAN THE SECRET OF GENERATING YOUR US VISA CARD IN 10 MINUTES USING YOUR COUNTRY CURRENCY

MY GUARANTEE!!! If you have tried to own your Visa card permenantly as and when you want it without being dissappointed, if you have used graphcard, epasporte or fastecash, or payoneer and you got to a brickwall, then look no further as the solution is here 100%.
"For the first time EVER, I'm giving you access to learn the secret of Generating your US Visa Card in 10 minutes using Your country currency. Forget about the bottlenecks, Converting from bank to an online account, then to another online account, the huge payment you incur converting to graphcard, epassprote, etc, waiting for days to have your card, the hurdles of verifying paypal with buying cards from US, the solution is here. Above all, you do it on your own"

And Note: You can now brand Prepaid Visa cards like Payoneer, Graphcard, epassporte etc in your name and sell to others. Start Selling from $10 and even use it to verify paypal for yourself or others. For detail www.ebookmegacash..com, www.thebestworkathomejobs..com
Re: Open And Verify A Paypal Account For Me And I'll Pay You! by wealthlift(m): 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2010
Well, I think the last poster is far from finding solutions to the guy's question
Re: Open And Verify A Paypal Account For Me And I'll Pay You! by unclewebng(m): 12:58am On Jul 04, 2010
Very easy to open your paypal.
Though i have one, i cannot see more usefulness in it, you only want to sound great by having it, anyway depending on what you want to do with it.
There are many alternatives to paypal but if you still insist on paypal, i will open it for you for a token. Just give me a call 08033444441. Sorry, i do not reside in Abuja
Re: Open And Verify A Paypal Account For Me And I'll Pay You! by wealthlift(m): 1:52am On Jul 04, 2010
Take it or leave it, PayPal remains the best and widely accepted payment processor on the internet today
Re: Open And Verify A Paypal Account For Me And I'll Pay You! by radyboy: 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2010
i can do that for you just send me a mail radysolutions@yahoo.com
Re: Open And Verify A Paypal Account For Me And I'll Pay You! by wealthlift(m): 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2010
@radyboy,

Why not let the poster know if there are conditions attached, before sending you an email
Re: Open And Verify A Paypal Account For Me And I'll Pay You! by ade9ja(m): 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2010
@Cyber_Guru do u need to meet me before you believe or what, get your ebook here [url]http://naijavoice.com/index.php/topic,782.0.html[/url] FREE that will teach you the step by step procedures, CALL ME ON 07028523009 IF YOU GOT ANY QUESTION.
Re: Open And Verify A Paypal Account For Me And I'll Pay You! by wealthlift(m): 7:12pm On Jul 08, 2010
Hope it helps and not just another way to populate your forum @Naijavoice
Re: Open And Verify A Paypal Account For Me And I'll Pay You! by ade9ja(m): 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2010
@wealthlift try it before you complain, the ebook outline the step by step procedures which will help open and verified your account using vcc, no string attach just download the ebook it is attached to this link [url]http://naijavoice.com/index.php/topic,782.0.html[/url]
Re: Open And Verify A Paypal Account For Me And I'll Pay You! by wealthlift(m): 2:24pm On Jul 09, 2010
@Ade9ja,

How would you think I didn't try it before saying it here.

I went to the link you gave (which was a forum) demanding we register first before we are let it.

It would have been better if you have made the information bare like this:

http://naijastudentearns..com/2009/02/paypal-nigerias-quick-and-only-solution.html

No harm meant anyway!!

Wealthlifters
Re: Open And Verify A Paypal Account For Me And I'll Pay You! by unclewebng(m): 1:44am On Jul 11, 2010
I don't think there is anything wrong anyway in populating a forum. You are helping your brother
Re: Open And Verify A Paypal Account For Me And I'll Pay You! by ttmasta: 10:55pm On Nov 19, 2010
Paypal shakara for Nigerians too much. Haba, wetin we do them? Nigeria is not the only country with Scam artists OK!

Anyway, check this out: http://eCa.sh/forgetpaypal

Verify with your GSM Number! Shikena.
Re: Open And Verify A Paypal Account For Me And I'll Pay You! by bulksms247(m): 2:20pm On Mar 30, 2011
Paypal can be opened and verified in nigeria, and also used in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

PR5 Money Exchange Website for SALE / Phpmailer For Your Internet Marketing / Help, How Do I Log In In My Nairaland Clone Script As Admin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.