Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

I Want Wordpress Real Estate Theme, Need It Urgently, I'll Pay To Your Bank Once - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want Wordpress Real Estate Theme, Need It Urgently, I'll Pay To Your Bank Once (1828 Views)

I'll Pay U 25 Kobo/Webpage For Each Webpage That U Save 2 UR Phone Or Computer / If I Build A Topnotch Forum, I'll Pay For The Hosting, I Need Forum Mangers / Open And Verify A Paypal Account For Me And I'll Pay You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want Wordpress Real Estate Theme, Need It Urgently, I'll Pay To Your Bank Once by COUNTAWO: 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2013
Hello webmasters, please I need a real estate theme that I can install on wordpress.
It is needed urgently.

Just the installation and I will pay you - - - - once you instal.

I will do the editing. I dont want any signature on the footer.
Thanks.
Re: I Want Wordpress Real Estate Theme, Need It Urgently, I'll Pay To Your Bank Once by Basic(m): 4:52pm On Feb 28, 2013
COUNTAWO: Hello webmasters, please I need a real estate theme that I can install on wordpress.
It is needed urgently.

Thanks.
Do you mean a theme that would work fine for a real estate blog, or there's a them named "real estate"?
Re: I Want Wordpress Real Estate Theme, Need It Urgently, I'll Pay To Your Bank Once by COUNTAWO: 5:23pm On Feb 28, 2013
Basic:
Do you mean a theme that would work fine for a real estate blog, or there's a them named "real estate"?

I want a theme for a real estate website.
Re: I Want Wordpress Real Estate Theme, Need It Urgently, I'll Pay To Your Bank Once by Basic(m): 5:30pm On Feb 28, 2013
Well, the choice of a theme depends on the intended content.
Do you intend publishing articles (blog posts) on it, or you're building just a static website.
Re: I Want Wordpress Real Estate Theme, Need It Urgently, I'll Pay To Your Bank Once by COUNTAWO: 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2013
Basic: Well, the choice of a theme depends on the intended content.
Do you intend publishing articles (blog posts) on it, or you're building just a static website.
Do you understand what real estate means?
Re: I Want Wordpress Real Estate Theme, Need It Urgently, I'll Pay To Your Bank Once by Basic(m): 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2013
COUNTAWO:
Do you understand what real estate means?
FYI, I've written blog posts on real estate for American clients. So, I'm very familiar with the topic.
I'm only asking if you want to run a blog (as in publish posts on a frequent basis) or you want to design a static website.
If I may ask, do you understand Wordpress? Do you know it's more suitable for blogging?
Re: I Want Wordpress Real Estate Theme, Need It Urgently, I'll Pay To Your Bank Once by Basic(m): 6:39pm On Feb 28, 2013
Well, I'll recommend the "Constructor" theme. It's very easy to customise to suit your taste. And you don't need to be code-savvy to customize it.
Re: I Want Wordpress Real Estate Theme, Need It Urgently, I'll Pay To Your Bank Once by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 28, 2013
Contact gidilinks@yahoo.com
Re: I Want Wordpress Real Estate Theme, Need It Urgently, I'll Pay To Your Bank Once by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 28, 2013
I have got something for you... Quite interesting with listing and all the rest + cost of houses with pictures you put in.

Let me know if you are interested....
Re: I Want Wordpress Real Estate Theme, Need It Urgently, I'll Pay To Your Bank Once by mj(m): 7:45am On Mar 01, 2013
I have the best wordpress theme for real estate companies, oshadami[dot]mj[at]gmail[dot]com
Re: I Want Wordpress Real Estate Theme, Need It Urgently, I'll Pay To Your Bank Once by mrkels(m): 8:11am On Mar 01, 2013
Check this Responsive real estate theme out : http://themeforest.net/item/openhouse-real-estate-automotiv-car-dealership/full_screen_preview/104662

COntact me asap for how to get it ...
Re: I Want Wordpress Real Estate Theme, Need It Urgently, I'll Pay To Your Bank Once by dwebwalker(m): 8:20am On Mar 01, 2013
Use themeforest.net i got a theme from there called Mingle i can get you one if you want at gud price 07060635444 08108949444
Re: I Want Wordpress Real Estate Theme, Need It Urgently, I'll Pay To Your Bank Once by ace1(m): 10:27am On Mar 01, 2013
Basic:
FYI, I've written blog posts on real estate for American clients. So, I'm very familiar with the topic.
I'm only asking if you want to run a blog (as in publish posts on a frequent basis) or you want to design a static website.
If I may ask, do you understand Wordpress? Do you know it's more suitable for blogging?

Depends on how you use it bro. WordPress is more than just a blogging platform now
Re: I Want Wordpress Real Estate Theme, Need It Urgently, I'll Pay To Your Bank Once by COUNTAWO: 11:27am On Mar 01, 2013
Thanks for the response so far.

For those that sent me a PM, pls resend it as I cld not access my email.

Am still waiting for someone who can help with this.

If you have one and think it would suit a real estate website, pls PM me the link to the theme and we can conclude the deal from there.

Thanks.
Re: I Want Wordpress Real Estate Theme, Need It Urgently, I'll Pay To Your Bank Once by Basic(m): 2:31pm On Mar 01, 2013
ace1:

Depends on how you use it bro. WordPress is more than just a blogging platform now
Please learn to read between lines. I wrote "more suitable for blogging", not "suitable only for blogging."
Re: I Want Wordpress Real Estate Theme, Need It Urgently, I'll Pay To Your Bank Once by nairawall: 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2013
We are a professional wordpress theme development programmers.

We can quickly help you instal and do the technical customization you need. You can check some of our themes from www.nairathemes.com.

Do you already have the Real Estate theme or you want us to develop you for you?

You can contact us through:
wmg2009@gmail.com or call 08067630525.
Re: I Want Wordpress Real Estate Theme, Need It Urgently, I'll Pay To Your Bank Once by antontech(m): 8:13pm On Mar 01, 2013
I have a very beautiful theme called elegant estate.if you like it email me to antontechnologies@gmail.com . View the theme here www.elegantthemes.com/demo/?theme=ElegantEstate
Re: I Want Wordpress Real Estate Theme, Need It Urgently, I'll Pay To Your Bank Once by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 02, 2013
antontech: I have a very beautiful theme called elegant estate.if you like it email me to antontechnologies@gmail.com . View the theme here www.elegantthemes.com/demo/?theme=ElegantEstate

How can I subscribe with Elegant themes ? As in , do they accept credit card from Nigeria?
Re: I Want Wordpress Real Estate Theme, Need It Urgently, I'll Pay To Your Bank Once by mrkels(m): 12:22pm On Mar 02, 2013
Olodostein:

How can I subscribe with Elegant themes ? As in , do they accept credit card from Nigeria?

Use your mastercard and am sure you won't have any problems.
If you do, you could just indicate the theme you want and I would see what I can do to help you get it.
Re: I Want Wordpress Real Estate Theme, Need It Urgently, I'll Pay To Your Bank Once by Jamji: 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2013
@OP
Without quality seo contents your dream for your blog may just be fantasy.
I can deliver you 10 handwritten quality articles for your blog weekly. Just give me topics and i deliver contents. I will even show you its originality. This will make your blog rank well for high real estate keywords with high ctr.
Payment on delivery.
Email indefiniteprofitsystem@gmail.com for Article writing services.
Re: I Want Wordpress Real Estate Theme, Need It Urgently, I'll Pay To Your Bank Once by miracle4(m): 10:43am On Mar 04, 2013
COUNTAWO: Hello webmasters, please I need a real estate theme that I can install on wordpress.
It is needed urgently.

Thanks.
I will install a %100 premium and easily customizable real estate professional theme for you ... you pay only when confirmed satisfactory

contact me via http://www.obasimvilla.com
Re: I Want Wordpress Real Estate Theme, Need It Urgently, I'll Pay To Your Bank Once by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 04, 2013
mrkels:

Use your mastercard and am sure you won't have any problems.
If you do, you could just indicate the theme you want and I would see what I can do to help you get it.

Guy, I tried using my master card to no avail. This is the team i am interested in, if you can help me out, I would appreciate it. By sending to spindasfirm@yahoo.com

http://www.elegantthemes.com/demo/?theme=Quadro
Re: I Want Wordpress Real Estate Theme, Need It Urgently, I'll Pay To Your Bank Once by miracle4(m): 2:43pm On Mar 06, 2013
Olodostein:

Guy, I tried using my master card to no avail. This is the team i am interested in, if you can help me out, I would appreciate it. By sending to spindasfirm@yahoo.com

Contact me via guru[at]obasimvilla.com / my site contact form I will attach the theme for you via email for a token , you pay only when installed and confirmed perfect for your project
Re: I Want Wordpress Real Estate Theme, Need It Urgently, I'll Pay To Your Bank Once by fghanni(m): 2:56pm On Mar 06, 2013
contact me 07032624096
bbm 2477f921
Re: I Want Wordpress Real Estate Theme, Need It Urgently, I'll Pay To Your Bank Once by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 06, 2013
miracle4: Contact me via guru[at]obasimvilla.com / my site contact form I will attach the theme for you via email for a token , you pay only when installed and confirmed perfect for your project

Okay Sir. I will do as you instructed.
Re: I Want Wordpress Real Estate Theme, Need It Urgently, I'll Pay To Your Bank Once by COUNTAWO: 4:03pm On Mar 07, 2013
I appreciate those who have sent replies so far.
Please is there anyone in the house that can help install this theme http://www.elegantthemes.com/demo/?theme=ElegantEstate ?
Please post your number Also let me know your price.
I need it as soon as possible.
Thanks.
Re: I Want Wordpress Real Estate Theme, Need It Urgently, I'll Pay To Your Bank Once by miracle4(m): 6:14pm On Mar 07, 2013
COUNTAWO: I appreciate those who have sent replies so far.
Please is there anyone in the house that can help install this theme http://www.elegantthemes.com/demo/?theme=ElegantEstate ?
Please post your number or email me your number (countawo @ gmail . com) Also let me know your price.
Thanks.
I do not only have http://www.elegantthemes.com/demo/?theme=ElegantEstate but also

http://gorillathemes.com/demo/mainstreet/

http://themeforest.net/item/openhouse-real-estate-automotiv-car-dealership/full_screen_preview/104662 http://themeforest.net/item/openhouse-real-estate-automotiv-car-dealership/full_screen_preview/104662

I can install any one for you at a very friendly cost

just tell me what you wanna pay I will go ahead and install it if satisfied with it ...... you will only pay when delivered and confirmed satisfactory

guru[at]obasimvilla.com is my contact
--
Re: I Want Wordpress Real Estate Theme, Need It Urgently, I'll Pay To Your Bank Once by antontech(m): 6:47pm On Mar 07, 2013
COUNTAWO: I appreciate those who have sent replies so far.
Please post your number or email me your number (countawo @ gmail . com) Also let me know your price.
Thanks.
I sent you a mail with the price but you did not reply.call me 08021075868(24/7). Price N1000 for installation only and N2000 if you want to have it .You can also get any of the 81 themes.You pay and get the download link.
Re: I Want Wordpress Real Estate Theme, Need It Urgently, I'll Pay To Your Bank Once by shembrom: 11:19am On Jul 15, 2013
Don’t trust on Omavo Media Ltd (Cliff Odebala Clarke - wmg2009@gmail.com), he is a fraud, he taken full payment in advance and he told me the job would be done in 1 week of time but after 1 week when i asked about status of sms project he stopped replying my mails and its more then 2 months but till now no response……

So don't trust this man, he just steal your money!
his email id is: wmg2009@gmail.com

nairawall: We are a professional wordpress theme development programmers.

We can quickly help you instal and do the technical customization you need. You can check some of our themes from www.nairathemes.com.

Do you already have the Real Estate theme or you want us to develop you for you?

You can contact us through:
wmg2009@gmail.com or call 08067630525.
Re: I Want Wordpress Real Estate Theme, Need It Urgently, I'll Pay To Your Bank Once by talk2me006(m): 11:37am On Jul 15, 2013
Ahaa!
good estate wp theme are not scarce now
@poster!
call me to have it free of charge..
See my signature

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Gsm Short Code Sms Cool Cash Business With A Token Money. / Envato Market Login Problem / Sell Your Payoneer Funds At A Good Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.