Stats: 3,194,643 members, 7,955,338 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:18 PM

Jameel ‘disu Speak On His Marriage To Bella Adenuga. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jameel ‘disu Speak On His Marriage To Bella Adenuga. (13786 Views)

Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage / Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage / Adewale Ayuba Honours Igbo Wife, Says His Marriage Is Peaceful (2) (3) (4)

Jameel ‘disu Speak On His Marriage To Bella Adenuga. by pckid: 12:57am On Jun 27, 2010
Years of courtship and months of planning has metamorphosed into a tidal wave of love and laughter for Belinda Ajoke Olubunmi Adenuga and Jameel Olatokunbo Disu when they decided to say “I do” in Lagos

Though it is just April, the fourth month of year 2010, those who had the privilege of attending this celebration of immense love confessed to us that in terms of sheer class, creativity and colour, this will certainly be the wedding of the decade-and its effects will be etched on their hearts for many years to come.

Weeks before the wedding ceremonies kicked off, the media was agog with the story and all kinds of speculations had begun. The media attention was understandable because this was no ordinary wedding. The bride, popularly known as Bella but fondly called Bunmi by family members, is the daughter of Africa’s richest entrepreneur and Chairman of Globacom, Dr. Mike Adenuga Jnr.

The Interview with Ovation - Mr and Mrs Disu

Thus, as the months grew to weeks, everyone was waiting anxiously for the day that the beautiful Bella will be officially swept off her feet by her Prince Charming- and they will openly declare to live happily as man and wife forever.

In an exclusive interview with Ovation, the couple revealed that theirs was a friendship made in heaven. This is because, they were never introduced but met each other at a party, and sparks flew.

At that initial meeting, Jameel did not know who the likeable lady he had just bumped into really was, all he saw on that day was a well-mannered lady, who was always smiling and was at ease with herself. He liked what he saw-and like any young man, he wanted to go a bit further and know her more.

Well, according to the couple, they never exchanged numbers that night, but fate had something good in store for them, and a few weeks later, they met again at the party of Bolaji Folawiyo and Shasha Israni, this time, Jameel will not let this jewel slip off his fingers without making a move. He got her number, and she introduced herself as Bunmi Marquis.

SPECIAL INTERVIEW WITH COUPLE
“OUR LOVE STORY” BELLA AND JAMEEL REVEAL HOW THEY MET AND FELL IN LOVE
A few days after their celebration of love, the couple granted us an exclusive interview inside their home in Ikoyi, Lagos.

JAMEEL

What attracted you to Bella

Obviously, she is a very beautiful lady. We met six years ago and ever since we met, we have been very good friends. We have spent a lot of time together. She is a very honest and sincere person.

How did you meet her

Actually, it is a funny story. I came back to Nigeria six years ago. I met her three days after she also moved back. I went out with some friends to a place called Hacienda, on the Island, though it has been closed down now. I think as I was going in, I met her by the door. We said hello to each other and that was it. We didn’t exchange numbers. A few days later, I attended a party thrown by Bolaji Folawiyo and Sasha Israni. I went there with some friends and she was also there with her cousin and a friend. A friend of mine met her cousin and they exchanged numbers. We equally exchanged numbers. Since then we have been together.

Were you aware then that she is Dr. Mike Adenuga’s daughter

No, I was not aware. Even when we first met, I never knew she was Dr. Mike Adenuga’s daughter until after about two weeks.

Where were you based before you came back to Nigeria

I was based in the United States

You were studying

Yes, I was studying. I finished my Masters then and moved back to Nigeria. I went on holiday three months after I moved back. I just got back from my holiday and she just moved back also.

When did dating start, Read more http://questionmarkmag.com/2010/06/bella-adenuga-and-jameel-disus-love-story-told-by-jameel/

http://twitter.com/qmarkmag

Re: Jameel ‘disu Speak On His Marriage To Bella Adenuga. by Kunbee: 1:15am On Jun 27, 2010
hmmm
Re: Jameel ‘disu Speak On His Marriage To Bella Adenuga. by shilling(f): 6:53am On Jun 27, 2010
Such a horrible picture of both of them, too bad - they're actually cute.
Re: Jameel ‘disu Speak On His Marriage To Bella Adenuga. by naijatoday: 1:23am On Jul 02, 2010
Check out all the pics form ovation magazine

http://anax8a.pressmart.com/OvationInternational/Index.aspx
Re: Jameel ‘disu Speak On His Marriage To Bella Adenuga. by ikamefa(f): 2:53am On Jul 02, 2010

warrever jare !!!
Re: Jameel ‘disu Speak On His Marriage To Bella Adenuga. by LLKJSays(m): 3:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
@ Shilling....Horrible Pic of the Couple.?

ermm..Where's Your Picture...?

You Carry Japanese Geisha put for your Profile Pic,
start saying 'Horrible this...Extremely that...'

i bet you are an UnderCoveR Ravishing Beauty QUEEN...yes.?

Bareface Case of the GreenEyed Monster:

JeaLousy Or 'The Beautiful Ones, are Not yet Born'?

RegardLess...

PeaCeOut!

Re: Jameel ‘disu Speak On His Marriage To Bella Adenuga. by cruzita(f): 3:33pm On Feb 25, 2016
fine couple

Photo:d'banj And Wizkid Now Illuminati? / Buhari Mourns The Death Of Doctors Who Died Due To COVID-19 / Wizkid Denied Insulting D'banj On Twitter