Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Orji Kalu Lauds Ugwuanyi’s Respect For Buhari, Other Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu Lauds Ugwuanyi’s Respect For Buhari, Other Leaders (15228 Views)

Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election / What Next For Amaechi, Onu, Buhari’s Other Ex-ministers After APC Primary Defeat / Tinubu Criticises Buhari, Other Leaders For Poor Governance, Failed Promises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Kalu Lauds Ugwuanyi’s Respect For Buhari, Other Leaders by OEPHIUS(m): 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2018
Orji Kalu lauds Ugwuanyi’s respect for Buhari, other leaders

…Says gov is a very close friend

Former Governor of Abia State and a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu has commended Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State for the respect he has continued to accord President Muhammadu Buhari and other leaders in the country irrespective of political affiliations.

Addressing newsmen after paying a visit to Gov. Ugwuanyi at the Government House, Enugu, Dr. Kalu expressed delight at the friendship the governor has maintained with political leaders across the board, stressing that such uncommon leadership style has brought peace and development to Enugu State.

The APC chieftain said that Gov. Ugwuanyi is “a very close friend of mine and we are family” irrespective of the fact that they are in different political parties, saying: “I am in very good terms with the governor of Enugu State, even before he became a governor”.

Dr. Kalu disclosed that President Buhari also takes Gov. Ugwuanyi as a family, declaring that “we cannot quarrel with anybody who is not quarreling with us”.

According to him, “I look at him (Ugwuanyi) as a family member. So I don’t expect him to be in the same political party with me. He is of PDP and I am of APC but we maintain the friendship. It is across the board”.

The former governor explained that he was at the Enugu Government House to see the governor on a routine visit, stating that “on many occasions I pass through here and I also tell the President and Commander-in-Chief that I am going to him”.

He stressed: “There is no way I can come to Enugu without passing through here, more over he (Ugwuanyi) is a very close friend of mine”.

His words: “This is like a home to all Igbos. This is the headquarters of Igbo land. And I am in very good terms with the governor, not just because he is a governor. You know MV Neya and MV Sophia Maria; when he was Chairman, House of Representatives Committee on Marine Transport, he commissioned them in Malaysia.

“So people should stop playing little politics of tribe. We also go to the same church. He is a catholic and I am a catholic. I wish him well; I hope he is also wishing President Buhari well”. #amokelouis

http://thepunditng.com/orji-kalu-lauds-ugwuanyis-respect-for-buhari-other-leaders/

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Lauds Ugwuanyi’s Respect For Buhari, Other Leaders by OEPHIUS(m): 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2018
More

Re: Orji Kalu Lauds Ugwuanyi’s Respect For Buhari, Other Leaders by bedspread: 4:10pm On Aug 25, 2018
The way Orji Kalu carries Pmb matter On his Head, His Corruption and Embezzlement will be swept not only under the Carpet but into the Ocean...

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu Lauds Ugwuanyi’s Respect For Buhari, Other Leaders by sarrki(m): 4:16pm On Aug 25, 2018
bedspread:
The way Orji Kalu carries Pmb matter On his Head, His Corruption and Embezzlement will be swept not only under the Carpet but into the Ocean...

It’s not so bro

They see beyond local,ethnic ,religious and regional politics

That will in turn bring in peace and harmony among Nigerians

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu Lauds Ugwuanyi’s Respect For Buhari, Other Leaders by nelronaldo(m): 4:16pm On Aug 25, 2018
Kalu is courting him. APC hustling for SE Governors like their lives depend on the zone

6 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Lauds Ugwuanyi’s Respect For Buhari, Other Leaders by ct2: 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2018
the crying governor,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu Lauds Ugwuanyi’s Respect For Buhari, Other Leaders by Corrinthians(m): 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2018
Medicals for Ugwuanyi almost done. cool

By now, those who were insulting me when I told them about Ugwuanyi's intentions months ago would start seeing reasons to believe me.

Ugwuanyi has already completed his paperwork, na formal declaration remain. wink

See him neat fine Agbada like Baba own. cool

PDP supporters worldwide right now.. grin

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu Lauds Ugwuanyi’s Respect For Buhari, Other Leaders by Yinxies(f): 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Orji Kalu Lauds Ugwuanyi’s Respect For Buhari, Other Leaders by Ekez(m): 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2018
We dey respect our elders

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Lauds Ugwuanyi’s Respect For Buhari, Other Leaders by tunary(m): 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2018
Ugwu one of the best governor in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu Lauds Ugwuanyi’s Respect For Buhari, Other Leaders by frowland(m): 4:19pm On Aug 25, 2018
I like that chair.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Lauds Ugwuanyi’s Respect For Buhari, Other Leaders by Noise4maker(m): 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
GAME OF THRONE SEASON 8

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Lauds Ugwuanyi’s Respect For Buhari, Other Leaders by Kulas: 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2018
Kalu should carry his corrupt act away from my governor so that he won't infect him. Ugwuanyi we all know is one of the best governors in the country.His second term is already sealed and no forces from APC can counter it. We don't need Kalu to him for APC already know that no vacancy in government house come 2019

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu Lauds Ugwuanyi’s Respect For Buhari, Other Leaders by fk001(m): 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2018
Corrinthians:

By now, those who were insulting me when I told them about Ugwuanyi's intentions months ago would start seeing reasons to believe me.

Ugwuanyi has already completed his paperwork, na formal declaration remain. wink

My Nigga cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu Lauds Ugwuanyi’s Respect For Buhari, Other Leaders by kindnyce(m): 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2018
The effect of the title of DANBAIWAN HAUSA in DAURA is manifesting gradually.
Ugwanyi is next big fish for APC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu Lauds Ugwuanyi’s Respect For Buhari, Other Leaders by fujirice: 4:44pm On Aug 25, 2018
kindnyce:
The effect of the title of DANBAIWAN HAUSA in DAURA is manifesting gradually.
Ugwanyi is next big fish for APC
Lol!
If only you people know Enugu.
I won't say more than this

3 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Lauds Ugwuanyi’s Respect For Buhari, Other Leaders by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 25, 2018
Are you sure this Gburugburu isn't nursing any APC ambition?
Re: Orji Kalu Lauds Ugwuanyi’s Respect For Buhari, Other Leaders by Bobnotrouble: 4:51pm On Aug 25, 2018
sarrki:

It’s not so bro

As well as growth and development.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu Lauds Ugwuanyi’s Respect For Buhari, Other Leaders by BruncleZuma: 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Orji Kalu Lauds Ugwuanyi’s Respect For Buhari, Other Leaders by Caseless: 5:11pm On Aug 25, 2018
I've always loved ugwuanyi from day one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu Lauds Ugwuanyi’s Respect For Buhari, Other Leaders by Afam4eva(m): 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2018
What's it wth Orji Uzor Kalu and the gospel of Buhari. He can't say aything these days without mentioning Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu Lauds Ugwuanyi’s Respect For Buhari, Other Leaders by murphyibiam15(m): 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2018
unholy meeting
Re: Orji Kalu Lauds Ugwuanyi’s Respect For Buhari, Other Leaders by Sharpshooota: 5:40pm On Aug 25, 2018
sarrki:

It’s not so bro

We are talking about the corrupt orji uzo kalu of APC... Protected by Saint Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu Lauds Ugwuanyi’s Respect For Buhari, Other Leaders by Banmeallday: 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2018
Look at their ugly rogue faces. We, the people, need to put them on trial
Re: Orji Kalu Lauds Ugwuanyi’s Respect For Buhari, Other Leaders by ifiokjohn(m): 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2018
Corrinthians:

u don't use ur head and i can tell you ugwuanyi is smarter than that.
He knows the day he port to apc he will lose re election.
Ben ayede knws that!!
Ugwuanyi knows that!!
Udom knows that!!
abia, delta, bayelsa n ebonyi. They all knows that the day they leave pdp to apc while vying for governorship, they will lose and that is not debatable

3 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Lauds Ugwuanyi’s Respect For Buhari, Other Leaders by dignity33: 6:15pm On Aug 25, 2018
UGWUANYI DON'T PLAY POLITICS IN ENUGU STATE HE PUT THE PEOPLE OF ENUGU STATE FIRST BEYOND ANY POLITICAL AFFILIATION THAT IS HOW GOVERNANCE SHOULD BE.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Lauds Ugwuanyi’s Respect For Buhari, Other Leaders by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 25, 2018
grin

Re: Orji Kalu Lauds Ugwuanyi’s Respect For Buhari, Other Leaders by thegoodone1234(m): 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2018
kalu is APC president in 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu Lauds Ugwuanyi’s Respect For Buhari, Other Leaders by NCANTaskForce: 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2018
Governor Ugwuanyi has killed alot of people in Enugu just to take their lands, He has paid this OP to be advertising him on every social media platform just to gain relevance, What has Gburugburu done for the people of Enugu if not to take their lands?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inconclusive Polls: PDP Directs Members To Besiege INEC Offices Nationwide / INEC’s Current PVCs Have Expired – Tinubu / Arewa To Gej:renounce 2015 And Enjoy Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.