Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba (29186 Views)

Saraki Visits Olusegun Obasanjo (Pics/Video) / Senate President Bukola Saraki Visits Agbaji After Attack / Bukola Saraki Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by kyriannelson(m): 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2018
Grassroots mobilization ongoing, saraki is a crafty fellow, don't be surprised if he unseat buhari come 2019 presidential election
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by RealBCG: 7:00pm On Aug 25, 2018
IF ONLY NIGERIANS KNOW THAT SARAKI IS MAKING MOVES TO EVADE HIS IINEVITABLE IMPEACHMENT ..

We dare Saraki to reconvene the HOUSE ..

Visit IBB. OBJ. If you like visit Trump.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by buharitill2023: 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2018
bluebay:
Are you from Delta state? Say no more coz I am from Delta Nd PDP will never loose Delta state in 20 years to come..The Only threat to them has been no one else but Chief Great Ogboru which has been defeated continuously right from James Ibori to Emmanuel Uduagha Nd to Ifeanyi okowa... Ogboru is no longer relevant coz he GATS no integrity anymore...
buharitill2023:
the structure so strong and rooted with corruption.

Let me see how okowa will dish out money to rigg the election,
Remember, delta was strong for PDP because of federal might.
Uduaghan structure is already out.
Cairo PDP faction are in APC.
Just wait,
Thief wike that own PDP is already shaking.
South south is already for APC.
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by candygist: 7:04pm On Aug 25, 2018
bluebay:
Are you from Delta state? Say no more coz I am from Delta Nd PDP will never loose Delta state in 20 years to come..The Only threat to them has been no one else but Chief Great Ogboru which has been defeated continuously right from James Ibori to Emmanuel Uduagha Nd to Ifeanyi okowa... Ogboru is no longer relevant coz he GATS no integrity anymore...

That's why delta state as degenerated despite its oil welth. Delta state is nothing to write home about. And you know it.
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by muffyt05: 7:04pm On Aug 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
They think say nah joke

Nigerians should just calm down and chill

You guys are about to witness and experience the smartest political move ever in the history of Nigeria

Saraki's political ploy is second to none

APC are just looking at the man but the more they look the less they see

They were like, what's this man up to?

What's he capable of?

Saraki is capable of something

What he's doing now is called a political illusion

By the time the realities on ground are made known to APC and their zombies, it will be too late to make amendments

Just calm down on a cushion, turn on the TV and chill

Watch as you see Saraki leads while others follow

Until he can successfully convince those hardcore Buharist in the North,he's still fighting a lost battle to me.
Another indicator was his humiliation at the last Ojude-Oba in Ijebu-Ode. Honestly speaking, it's really gonna be an uphill task for Saraki to get any meaningful votes in the North and the Southwest as he's not considered a bonifide son of the soil by both regions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by Glink2018(m): 7:13pm On Aug 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
They think say nah joke

You guys are about to witness and experience the smartest political move ever in the history of Nigeria

What's he capable of?

By the time the realities on ground are made known to APC and their zombies, it will be too late to make amendments

APC leadership will be the biggest fools I have ever know if saraki beat them up again.
Once beating , twice shy.

I'm sure APC is double targeting saraki now..
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by Banmeallday: 7:15pm On Aug 25, 2018
That “ifeanyi” Okowa sef nawah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDX93IX_95s&t=8s
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by izzyboi(m): 7:18pm On Aug 25, 2018
are you on holiday? check out 23 things you can do during the holiday now https://didyouknowthesefacts./2018/08/25/things-you-can-do-during-the-holiday/
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by Sapeleboy911(m): 7:22pm On Aug 25, 2018
This Okowa teeth sha!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by tunary(m): 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
Okowa teeth is too big
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by captainamiedi1: 7:24pm On Aug 25, 2018
buharitill2023:
Delta is APC.

But okowa is too small to be a governor in the first place.

delta is which APC?? what did you smoke?? saraki only came to remind okowa what delta state is created for. use all the state wealth for pdp politics while d people die na poverty.
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by kauzo: 7:28pm On Aug 25, 2018
Omeokachie:
Uduaghan will not be missed.

I hear APC is wooing Ibori!
Anti corruption party my foot

Uduaghan is politically Useless or let me say Irrelevant
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by blacknp(m): 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2018
Ifeanyi4491:
aThe one and only Nightmare to oshiomole and his Bmc Crew...

Like for PDP....

Share for APC...
Why everytime we in pdp win on the Internet but aways loose in the real world?
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by blacknp(m): 7:32pm On Aug 25, 2018
RealBCG:
IF ONLY NIGERIANS KNOW THAT SARAKI IS MAKING MOVES TO EVADE HIS IINEVITABLE IMPEACHMENT ..

We dare Saraki to reconvene the HOUSE ..

Visit IBB. OBJ. If you like visit Trump.
Very true,everyday for the rat,one day for the owner of the kitchen,let saraki be hiding from cupboard to cupboard,nemesis wlli catch up with him sooner than later.
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by 360great(m): 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2018
But when u go get sense self shocked
buharitill2023:
Delta is APC.

Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by tivta(m): 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2018
abbasajao:

This is how you people won ekiti election here on nairaland and lost in reality.
Just continue with you like and share election

Unfortunately Ekiti people have always sold their birthright
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by dreamwords: 7:42pm On Aug 25, 2018
buharitill2023:
Delta is APC.

Carry ur APC go north or afonja land
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by felony101(m): 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2018
He should sit down one place... Dis won't give him d presidency
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by Jnrbaino4real(m): 7:47pm On Aug 25, 2018
buharitill2023:

Just wait,

Hahaha.when you call names plead 've very careful .you don't know who is online responding to your chats or reading them.it's a small world.be guided and remain blessed
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by MPESA(m): 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2018
lordtosan:
I am all for the overall development of Nigeria and my state, than I am for a party. Much as i have recently started supporting APC, I am not and will not champion the cause for APC to take over every state in Nigeria except only and only when the other party in power in that state is failing woefully in improving the quality of life of the people as was the case in Ekiti state where the PDP governor, Fayose was more concerned about selling meat in the market with market women than piecing out the lives of the good people of Ekiti state who were living in utter squalor. But where a state is faring well economically and otherwise under any party different from APC like Anambra State, I do not think it is wise to pull down the governor on the ground he is from a different party. That will tantamount to being an enemy of the state and by extension of the people. The reason we are all in politics is and should be to better the lots of our people and humanity. However, that doesn't stop opposition party from contesting elections, fielding better candidate with better ideas and putting the government of the day in check. But for an outright pulling down of a performing governor via social media and all, I am not and will never be a staunch supporter of that.

It is against this background, I roundly think it is time for Delta state to be governed by a different party as PDP has failed us in all ramifications and this present administration has taken that failure to an entirely new level. We can punch our phones from now till dawn arguing, the fact remains Nothing is working under this administration except the phones of those typing "Okowa is working". Our roads are as dilapidated as they come. Our schools are ill equipped and poorly staffed. Economically, we have hit our all time low. More and more Deltans are leaving school unemployed. Crime rate is on the rise. Nothing seems to be working. The appointments of many S.A's seems to be the only policy of this present administration that is working. This has to change and must change.

If Okowa was performing very well and improving the quality of lives of Deltans, many of us sincerely will support whoever emerges as our party's flag bearer on the bases of our candidate's superior ideas/policies to further improve the already improved lives of our people and we won't be all out as we are now.

But where Okowa has failed us and PDP still wants to foist the same candidate on our people, then every concerned Deltan must stand up and say

"No! Okowa must go!"

E. Paul
YOU ARE SERIOUSLY CONFUSED. undecided
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by teflonjake(m): 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
They think say nah joke

What's he capable of?

I LOVE YOUR NARRATIVE.
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by Sabdeejat: 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2018
KEVIND:
.Any Igbo who believed in the lie that the Igbos will get the presidency come 2023 by voting massively for Buhari & APC need to visit the nearest psychiatric hospital.It is impossible for a full blown jihadist (Buhari) to hand over power to igbos who he tag 5%, Disparage their women and kill hundreds of their harmless youths i.e Python dance
Whether they vote for pmb or not they won't add any value
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by Lifegoeson99: 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2018
Saraki all the way,you have no match if it comes to political calculation and manoeuvering.you are the best thing that happened to Nigeria political arena.
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2018
buharitill2023:
Delta is APC.
AP... what? What an irony? From Okowa to their smallest creatures are all PDP.
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by rajiraymond(m): 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
They think say nah joke

What's he capable of?

If you said PDP has been hijacked by Saraki, I would agree with you on that because I know what he can do. Saraki left the APC when he knew that he cannot control the party (APC).

But if you are telling me that, all his fruitless effort will yield good result to extent that he will get the ticket or for PDP to win 2019 election, I will disagree to agree with you.

PDP should forget next year election and be talking about 2023.

Majority of Nigerians are ready to#Febuhari again.
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by Efewestern: 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2018
bluebay:

Ogboru is not relevant?, na wa o.. nothing we no go read for Nairaland.. Even when he was in irrelevant party Ogboru was still a threat to PDP, now that he is In APC, PDP will have a strong battle to fight.. APC just mastered the act of rigging, let's see how PDp will manipulate next year result.

Mr integrity, which PDP aspirant has any atom of integrity, just name one, from federal to state, name any PDP aspirant that has an atom of integrity, Rubbish talk.

People they talk of integrity, PDP supporter too one raise e hand.
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by sykeng(m): 9:01pm On Aug 25, 2018
buharitill2023:

Just wait,
if everybody go for APC who will be the opposition? or you like one sided politics, The APC you are clamouring for, are they doing well? , don't APC rig election too? better be wise oooo
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by francisbiz: 9:14pm On Aug 25, 2018
buharitill2023:
Delta is APC.

But he is bigger than oshiomhole ...
You are always talking like an aboki...
I hope your skull does not contain cow poo?
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by KenModi(m): 9:20pm On Aug 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
They think say nah joke

What's he capable of?

Please explain to me how Saraki’s maneuvers benefits the average Nigerian
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by Butoneday2(m): 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
They think say nah joke

What's he capable of?

Gbagam, well said?
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by donnie(m): 9:34pm On Aug 25, 2018
lordtosan:
I

But where Okowa has failed us and PDP still wants to foist the same candidate on our people, then every concerned Deltan must stand up and say

"No! Okowa must go!"

E. Paul

And Uduagan joining APC will bring the much needed change I guess? undecided

Power hungry APC we have seen your true colours. Akpabio, Uduagan, who's next? Ibori?

Anti-corruption party hahaha cheesy
Re: Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Okowa At Government House Asaba by Timfreds(m): 9:40pm On Aug 25, 2018
Saraki the nightmare of APC and Buhari. Clear your way very well, you will get there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obama Anthony And Marisa Noipitak Arrested For Meth Trafficking In Thailand / FG Gives 29 Civil Servants Television Sets For Hard Work / Hardship: NLC, TUC Issue 14-day Nationwide Strike Notice To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.