Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) (37726 Views)

Truck Falls On Carter Bridge, Iponri, Lagos, This Morning (PHOTOS) / Carter Bridge Lagos Is Close To Collapse (Video) / View Of Carter Bridge Lagos In 1963 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2018
cool
Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by classicfrank4u(m): 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2018
hurify147:
better than that mud place called EAST. Biafra.
c hw u are misbehavinq online,cnt u manage nd hv sense for once?
Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by Neochemist: 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2018
temiflex01:

Buhari is a failure!!
He has spent all 9ja money in London hospital undecided undecided undecided undecided

All 9ja money??
Think again and modify your comment
Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by neonly: 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2018
Season of bridge fixing bi dis grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by Lordofthewest(m): 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2018
amaniro:
I thought they said Lagos is a land filled with milk and honey?! grin

1 Like

Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by Minjim: 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2018
amaniro:

That's only if you know how to get the milk from the cow and the honey from the bee
Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by gasparpisciotta: 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2018
Spalling in engineering, affects the integrity of the bridge though not so bad yet...lol
Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by captainamiedi1: 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2018
Lexusgs430:
I just hope the day a bridge collapses, the bridge would be empty and surrounding areas free......

in lagos?? u think that place will be free anytime?? keep praying prayer warrior. instead of you to join hands and call on the relevant authorities to fix it, you are there praying. God will come and fix it for you.
Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by diehard1: 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2018
Nigeria, sad , most likely waiting for disaster to happen and then everything will be attributed to the devil.
Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by lozanni(m): 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2018
hurify147:

'horrify' or 'hurry far'. Have you ever crossed Benin city before? I guess not.
Travel far to broaden your horizon.
Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by HomeOfMe(f): 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2018
Issafela:
Lagosians has called on lagos state governor "Akinwumi Ambode" To take a quick action on fixing the carter bridge in lagos state which has become an awaiting disaster.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/see-the-deplorable-state-of-carter-bridge-in-lagos-state-photos/

Why are people mentioning Ambo's name. That bridge was built before or when Lagos was the federal capital of Nigeria,so it's the job of the federal govt to repair.
Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by anigold(m): 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2018
Issafela:
Lagosians has called on lagos state governor "Akinwumi Ambode" To take a quick action on fixing the carter bridge in lagos state which has become an awaiting disaster.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/see-the-deplorable-state-of-carter-bridge-in-lagos-state-photos/

the Government won't do anything while it's still early until when thousands are kill that's when u will see the. Running around like chicken without hear
Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by masseratti: 8:52pm On Aug 25, 2018
TMemos:
Carter bridge belongs to the Federal Government and not Lagos State Government.

So, FG should be tagged and not LASG.

It's very absurd though. How can a bridge which Lagosians use be expected to be maintained by a far away FG?

This is why we need to commit any presidential candidate , in APC or PDP, to restructuring. There is an urgent need to decentralise powers. If not, there can't be quick development.
thank you, and all these APC goons can't see that, worse part is restructuring was part of the campaign promises, but buhari wants non of it, no state police no restructuring.
Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by Obanaijacom: 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2018
hurify147:

I advice you to grow up and get small sense, must you bring this kind of statement to every topic.
Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by Zhanmek5000(m): 9:03pm On Aug 25, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I don't mind the damages, I will fvck my fathers bitch under that damn bridge
Naso.....you no well na
Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 9:13pm On Aug 25, 2018
captainamiedi1:

in lagos?? u think that place will be free anytime?? keep praying prayer warrior. instead of you to join hands and call on the relevant authorities to fix it, you are there praying. God will come and fix it for you.

Kindly quote where I stated 'pray'........
Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 9:15pm On Aug 25, 2018
captainamiedi1:

Before you jump to any unduly conclusion, read and read again......
Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by Originalsly: 9:17pm On Aug 25, 2018
classicfrank4u:

c hw u are misbehavinq online,cnt u manage nd hv sense for once?

Is he a magician?...it would be a miracle if that should ever happen.

@ topic....things must first fall apart and blood flow freely before any repairs.
Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by Mailthaddeus(m): 9:37pm On Aug 25, 2018
amaniro:

I don't think anyone has ever said that. Lagos is only Several times better than others states in Nigeria. But never flowing with salt and sugar, let alone milk and honey.
Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by namio10: 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2018
Issafela:

Source:

That's what you get in Nigeria where one man, Raji Fashola, is in charge of three huge departments of Works, Housing and Power.

Greed, excessive greed and President Bubu's incompetence.
Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by ozo13(m): 10:17pm On Aug 25, 2018
Donlamzy:
Something will be done, AMBO
they r already there assessing the bridge.jus saw it on channels
Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 25, 2018
hurify147:
You just signed up today but your primary interest is to disgrace your generation! Zombbie
Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by doctore212(m): 11:33pm On Aug 25, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I don't mind the damages, I will fvck my fathers bitch under that damn bridge
Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 25, 2018
So unsafe
Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by ajericho(m): 12:33am On Aug 26, 2018
temiflex01:

Buhari is a failure!!
He has spent all 9ja money in London hospital undecided undecided undecided undecided

lol,so its better to be looted by those bastards that don't give a Bleep about the country?
Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by ajericho(m): 12:35am On Aug 26, 2018
ozo13:
they r already there assessing the bridge.jus saw it on channels
no doubt that Lagos is working,only pained and hypocrite scumbaggs says they ain't doing nothing

1 Like

Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by tribalistseun: 1:15am On Aug 26, 2018
hurify147:
ok

Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by edupedia: 3:24am On Aug 26, 2018
amaniro:

Very illogical comment....your life must be sad...judging by your comments...
Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by marvinsync(m): 4:07am On Aug 26, 2018
hurify147:

hahahaha.... at list my people don't sh!t in canals
Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by badesco(m): 6:18am On Aug 26, 2018
This is iddo bridge and not Carter bridge as affirmed by Federal ministry of works.
Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by chamber247(m): 6:38am On Aug 26, 2018
cry
Re: The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) by iamnavy1: 8:09am On Aug 26, 2018
I see death around the corner

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Air Peace Pilot Flies His Mother For The First Time (Pictured) / Car Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge After Sallah Flexing On The Island.PICS / Presidential Team Visits Injured NAF Pilot After Plane Crash In Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.