Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,930 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

What Is The Name Of This Creature? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Name Of This Creature? (487 Views)

Who Knows The Name Of This Creature / EXPOSED: Living Creature In COVID-19 Vaccine? / End Time:Another Goat Gives Birth To Human-like Creature In Niger State [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Name Of This Creature? by Cyberbaze(m): 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2018
Please help me out. What is the name, is it harmful? It bit me some days ago.

Re: What Is The Name Of This Creature? by Cyberbaze(m): 5:16pm On Aug 25, 2018
Abeg oo. I want to know if it's the cause of my back pain abi na another thing
Re: What Is The Name Of This Creature? by periphetes: 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2018
That looks like a caterpillar, it's got tiny spiky needles all over its main body. That could give your skin some discomfort. Hope you did not kill it please? smiley

(1) (Reply)

Visit Jaracre.com And Thank Me Later / How Can I Get Free Treatment Of Hepatitis B In Nigeria / Remedy For Sore Throat Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.