Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

EXPOSED: Living Creature In COVID-19 Vaccine? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / EXPOSED: Living Creature In COVID-19 Vaccine? (835 Views)

Nigeria Flies In Covid-19 Drug From Bangladesh For Infected Governor / Horror As Woman Gives Birth To ‘strange Creature’ In Abia State (graphic Pics) / End Time:Another Goat Gives Birth To Human-like Creature In Niger State [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXPOSED: Living Creature In COVID-19 Vaccine? by ny12345678: 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
Interesting discovery, self aware creature in vaccine exposed under a Microscope. Click the link below to watch video

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mHk759TxSwr0/
Re: EXPOSED: Living Creature In COVID-19 Vaccine? by pavoda: 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
Trash! The Vaccine is safe, stop with the conspiracy
Re: EXPOSED: Living Creature In COVID-19 Vaccine? by ny12345678: 8:13pm On Oct 04, 2021
If you say it is safe, provide proof
pavoda:
Trash! The Vaccine is safe, stop with the conspiracy
Re: EXPOSED: Living Creature In COVID-19 Vaccine? by pavoda: 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
What kind of proof do you mean??. There's clinical proof of its efficacy published all over the internet by researchers. What sort of proof do you want, Proof that the video you are posting is fake?
ny12345678:
If you say it is safe, provide proof
Re: EXPOSED: Living Creature In COVID-19 Vaccine? by ny12345678: 7:04am On Oct 05, 2021
pavoda:
What kind of proof do you mean??. There's clinical proof of its efficacy published all over the internet by researchers. What sort of proof do you want, Proof that the video you are posting is fake?

What clinical proof are you talking about, I asked you to provide proof and you say the video I shared is fake. You see you've no proof. I've seen posts of many people who got the shot reporting deadly adverse reactions on social media sites. The doctor in the video I shared made revelations on what they found in the vaccine. You're free to believe what you want. My advice to you, don't take the vaccine.
Re: EXPOSED: Living Creature In COVID-19 Vaccine? by pavoda: 8:11am On Oct 05, 2021
Most of the concerns about the RNA vaccines are not based on any scientific studies. Much of it is misinformation and conspiracy theories coming from the anti vaccine conspiracy groups,and most of it is based on a very poor understanding of basic biology.

The mRNA vaccines only remain in the body for a short period of time and they are then broken down and destroyed. This leaves the only memory in the body is in the immune system. The RNA does not need to interact with the virus at all. The vaccine just triggers the natural production of immune cells and proteins. All the side effects seen thus far appear in the first two weeks, and none beyond that.

We have the testimony of millions of people at this point as to how the vaccines have impacted them. That would be part of that observation part/real world data gathering. The vaccines have been available for over a year at this point and millions of people have gotten at least one shot.

Statistics have also shown that in the second wave, the virus and its variants largely hits unvaccinated people harder than people who have been vaccinated. Just about 100% of all the hospitalized and deaths are occurring among the unvaccinated Those that are vaccinated who get the virus are mostly spared the most severe infection.

ny12345678:

What clinical proof are you talking about, I asked you to provide proof and you say the video I shared is fake. You see you've no proof. I've seen posts of many people who got the shot reporting deadly adverse reactions on social media sites. The doctor in the video I shared made revelations on what they found in the vaccine. You're free to believe what you want. My advice to you, don't take the vaccine.
Re: EXPOSED: Living Creature In COVID-19 Vaccine? by ny12345678: 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2021
As I said earlier you are free to believe what you want. My advice, don't take the vaccine.

pavoda:
Most of the concerns about the RNA vaccines are not based on any scientific studies. Much of it is misinformation and conspiracy theories coming from the anti vaccine conspiracy groups,and most of it is based on a very poor understanding of basic biology.

The mRNA vaccines only remain in the body for a short period of time and they are then broken down and destroyed. This leaves the only memory in the body is in the immune system. The RNA does not need to interact with the virus at all. The vaccine just triggers the natural production of immune cells and proteins. All the side effects seen thus far appear in the first two weeks, and none beyond that.

We have the testimony of millions of people at this point as to how the vaccines have impacted them. That would be part of that observation part/real world data gathering. The vaccines have been available for over a year at this point and millions of people have gotten at least one shot.

Statistics have also shown that in the second wave, the virus and its variants largely hits unvaccinated people harder than people who have been vaccinated. Just about 100% of all the hospitalized and deaths are occurring among the unvaccinated Those that are vaccinated who get the virus are mostly spared the most severe infection.

Re: EXPOSED: Living Creature In COVID-19 Vaccine? by malcom1X: 2:32am On Oct 07, 2021
pavoda:

Copy and paste shit.
The first victim that died of the Covid vaccine Postmortem examination revealed viral mRNA in almost all organs examined.

California study finds that vaccinated individuals are more susceptible to COVID variant infections than unvaccinated.

In addition, the increase in the frequency of more antibody-resistant strains in the population correlates with the increase in the frequency of vaccination in the population.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.19.21262139v1.full

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Living Creature In COVID-19 Vaccine? by malcom1X: 2:43am On Oct 07, 2021
Another one

(1) (Reply)

. / Can Anyone Please Explain This To Me? / When Last Did You Go For Check-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.