Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

The Only Pdp Senator From Rivers Dumped Pdp Joins Apc - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only Pdp Senator From Rivers Dumped Pdp Joins Apc (6072 Views)

Yakubu Dogara Dumps PDP, Joins APC / Ize-Iyamu Dumps PDP, Joins APC, Gives Reasons / Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Pdp Senator From Rivers Dumped Pdp Joins Apc by shedy03(m): 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2018
sarrki:
Ok hmmmm
Lie lie, sarrki lie.
Re: The Only Pdp Senator From Rivers Dumped Pdp Joins Apc by slimghost(m): 9:58pm On Aug 25, 2018
mynd44 please delete this thread and ban OP for posting false information.
Re: The Only Pdp Senator From Rivers Dumped Pdp Joins Apc by KINGOFTHEEAST: 10:04pm On Aug 25, 2018
Okoroawusa:
e be like say na here I go spread my mat...

sarrki,se iyan ati gbegiri ti ready?
so this guy na afonja OK now deny your tribe oya go I,2,3,45

1 Like

Re: The Only Pdp Senator From Rivers Dumped Pdp Joins Apc by ikennamadu1(m): 10:32pm On Aug 25, 2018
fiizznation:
You are right. Saraki thinks he is smart (all thanks to buhari's lackadaisical attitude ). Apc have strategically strategize on how to boot the mischievous criminal of a Senate president from the seat of presiding over the affairs of N.A.. He won't even know what hits him when his dreadful day finally catches up with him.

Saraki will be solely relying on criminal PDP senators to come to his rescue on that day, but he will be surprised.

too much talk... you family owns the senate ... or you now run the senate from your backyard... you think saraki is lawal daura ....

3 Likes

Re: The Only Pdp Senator From Rivers Dumped Pdp Joins Apc by ikennamadu1(m): 10:33pm On Aug 25, 2018
buharitill2023:
and thief wike could not win common house of assembly election.

which election.. the one ojukaye used thugs to rig.. or the one inec cancelled... APC is dead in rivers state..
Re: The Only Pdp Senator From Rivers Dumped Pdp Joins Apc by buharitill2023: 10:37pm On Aug 25, 2018
ikennamadu1:

which election.. the one ojukaye used thugs to rig.. or the one inec cancelled... APC is dead in rivers state..
the one APC won and inec suspended it for a while, so that thief wike will not die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Pdp Senator From Rivers Dumped Pdp Joins Apc by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 25, 2018
buharitill2023:
the one APC won and inec suspended it for a while, so that thief wike will not die
Where Can Apc Win Elections In Riverstate Without Advanced Rigging? Wat is the name of the l.g.a

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Only Pdp Senator From Rivers Dumped Pdp Joins Apc by osazeeblue01: 10:59pm On Aug 25, 2018
APC and their supporters are alike .....
Re: The Only Pdp Senator From Rivers Dumped Pdp Joins Apc by senatordave1(m): 11:10pm On Aug 25, 2018
Ikio:
Where Can Apc Win Elections In Riverstate Without Advanced Rigging? Wat is the name of the l.g.a
Apc dominates 8 lgas in rivers.apc owns ogoni.the one pdp has been winning,is it not rigging

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Pdp Senator From Rivers Dumped Pdp Joins Apc by BENITAPUSSY: 11:16pm On Aug 25, 2018
sarrki:
Ok hmmmm
Ipob,Nnamdi terrorist. Igbos,buhari haters,APC haters etc,come make we celebrate biko.

1 Like

Re: The Only Pdp Senator From Rivers Dumped Pdp Joins Apc by BENITAPUSSY: 11:16pm On Aug 25, 2018
sarrki:
Ok hmmmm
Ipob,Nnamdi terrorist. Igbos,buhari haters,APC haters etc,come make we celebrate biko.

SARKI MUST GO B4 2019.

1 Like

Re: The Only Pdp Senator From Rivers Dumped Pdp Joins Apc by docadams: 11:20pm On Aug 25, 2018
osazeeblue01:
APC and their supporters are alike .....

...angels in heaven..And PDP supporter's are like demons in Devil's hell

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Pdp Senator From Rivers Dumped Pdp Joins Apc by ikennamadu1(m): 8:12am On Aug 26, 2018
buharitill2023:

Apc cannot win elections in rivers state without thuggery and violence...
Re: The Only Pdp Senator From Rivers Dumped Pdp Joins Apc by alizma: 8:58am On Aug 26, 2018
bonnylight003:
PdP don already decide not to give em return ticket..

so they left..
Ameachi will give them ticket.. under Apc

but they will lose their sit. which way..

if na kastina senators eh.. we for reason you..but now rivers is Pdp..

so our,NO na NO»

he cam even decamp to moon.. but that ticket..nothing for the
I hope you read of the latest political development in omoku?

3 Likes

Re: The Only Pdp Senator From Rivers Dumped Pdp Joins Apc by sarrki(m): 9:01am On Aug 26, 2018
ikennamadu1:

Self what can this be called?
Re: The Only Pdp Senator From Rivers Dumped Pdp Joins Apc by alizma: 9:02am On Aug 26, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
If only you can come to Rivers state and make such assertion
Oga no threat anybody. thousands of people are decamping to APC in river state, Omoku precisely. I am in river state and I can say Wike is trying and I see him coming back but is definitely not going to be as easy as in 2015 and as for the presidential vote, APC has river state

3 Likes

Re: The Only Pdp Senator From Rivers Dumped Pdp Joins Apc by sarrki(m): 9:11am On Aug 26, 2018
alizma:

Oga no threat anybody. thousands of people are demanding to APC in river state, Omoku precisely. I am in river state and I can say Wike is trying and I see him coming back but is definitely not going to be as easy as in 2015 and as for the presidential vote, APC has river state

Political analyst of repute

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Pdp Senator From Rivers Dumped Pdp Joins Apc by senatordave1(m): 11:52am On Aug 26, 2018
ikennamadu1:

I think your referring to pdp

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Ize-iyamu Leading By Wide Margin In Lagos / Mad Man Who Built The First Storey Building In Enugu Community (pictures) / Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.