Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,792 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll (31587 Views)

Kogi Guber: Gov. Adeleke Leads 120-Member Campaign Team For Melaye(pics) / 2023: Peter Obi Ahead Of Tinubu, Atiku With 51% — We2Geda Poll / APC In Trouble As Adeleke Leads With Wide Margin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll by ifymadu: 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2018
MaziEDOZIE:

If you are not careful, you will soon be hospitalized because of your self-hatref.
You don’t dignify idiots with a response. Heart attack will kill them all soon

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll by tolexy111: 7:30pm On Aug 25, 2018
Out of 1700 people dat participated in the poll, i can bet only 10 will come out to vote in real life

4 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll by gateleo(m): 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2018
PDP always win on Nairaland...Twitter....but APC wins main election....

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll by buchilino(m): 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2018
buharitill2023:
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist have started again.

They will be voting from their small cave, and their vote will never reach ground.

WAT IS D BUSINESS OF SE WITH WAT IS HAPPENING AT OSUN. I USE TO RESPECT SW PPLE, BUT PPLE LIKE U HAVE MADE ME CHANGE MY MIND.
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 25, 2018
Johnnyessence:
please no one is carried away with that, besides those that are online electorates doesn't have pvc.it is so so unfortunate that 80% online doesn't have pvc. we just want more mobilisation for the collection of pvc. the unpaid lautech lecturers and students that will cast their votes are not on twitter.
Lmao . You really believe pdp will win osun ?
You’re a joker.
Well , I’ll not be surprised when you post fake results with pdp winning as usual and then Inec will declare Oyetola winner the next day.
Mark my words . PDP will perform woefully and might just be leading Sdp with a very slim margin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll by olabisimichael: 7:35pm On Aug 25, 2018
JoshuaKay:
According to an online poll being carried out on twitter for the forthcoming Osun gubernatorial Election on September 22, 2018; Senator Ademola Adeleke of PDP is currently leading with 51% of the votes. Isiaka Oyetola of APC is trailing him with 41% of the votes while Senator Iyiola Omisore of SDP and Fatai Akinbade of ADC have 6% and 2% respectively.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7633332_screenshot20180825183641_pngdc1da034512e5cbf513093b87d5ddebd
This is the link to the poll below
https://twitter.com/LordRotim/status/1033309409831727105

Twitter does not have polling booths!

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll by buharitill2023: 7:35pm On Aug 25, 2018
buchilino:

WAT IS D BUSINESS OF SE WITH WAT IS HAPPENING AT OSUN. I USE TO RESPECT SW PPLE, BUT PPLE LIKE U HAVE MADE ME CHANGE MY MIND.
did anybody from osun voted in that Twitter vote.?
That 51% that voted for PDP in Twitter are those jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist.
buchilino:

WATS MY BUSINESS WITH WHO VOTES ON TWITTER OR NOT. I MUST BE A HIGHLY FRUSTRATED HUMAN BEING TO HAVE SO TIME IN CHECKING WHO VOTED ON TWITTER.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll by Johnnyessence(m): 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2018
salford1:
If Apc loses osun, then Aregbesola is to be blamed.
His o' projects and other white elephants projects like the airport and opon imo were used in siphoning funds from the poor state.
very true.
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2018
buchilino:

Go to hell with your respect bitch !
We don’t need it

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll by buchilino(m): 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2018
buharitill2023:
did anybody from osun voted in that Twitter vote.?

WATS MY BUSINESS WITH WHO VOTES ON TWITTER OR NOT. I MUST BE A HIGHLY FRUSTRATED HUMAN BEING TO HAVE SO TIME IN CHECKING WHO VOTED ON TWITTER.
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll by buchilino(m): 7:39pm On Aug 25, 2018
4601CE:
Go to hell with your respect bitch ! We don’t need it
OF COURSE U DON'T NEED IT, COS U DON'T KNOW WAT IT MEANS.
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:41pm On Aug 25, 2018
Idiocy.

Because the poor people of Osun who are going to vote are on Twitter....

Na so una dey mumu
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll by phemyj(m): 7:41pm On Aug 25, 2018
Calers:
They said more than this in Ekiti election
OSUN IS NOT EKITI and THE PEOPLE CAN PROOF THAT
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll by lakesider(m): 7:42pm On Aug 25, 2018
Inec don't decide election result by twitter...
Hilary was predicted winner by all media and Tb joshua
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll by raumdeuter: 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2018
Na swearing in remain for twitter

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
This is just the beginning of APC defeat come 2019

By the time Saraki is done with them at National level

Dem go know watsup

PDP leads while others follow

Let's test their popularity too on Nairaland

Like for PDP (Adeleke)
Share for APC

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 25, 2018
phemyj:
OSUN IS NOT EKITI and THE PEOPLE CAN PROOF THAT
Okay Chukudi .
You can go back to finish up your ofe n sala now

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll by flintk(m): 7:46pm On Aug 25, 2018
He should collect his certificate of return online and shouldn't bother to contest in September again.
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll by Teeboi56: 7:47pm On Aug 25, 2018
Twitter can never decide who will win
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 25, 2018
buchilino:

OF COURSE U DON'T NEED IT, COS U DON'T KNOW WAT IT MEANS.
Okay Chukudi
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll by Awoo88: 7:49pm On Aug 25, 2018
4601CE:
you have not made any sense here
How does one make sense to a zombie?
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 25, 2018
Awoo88:

How does one make sense to a zombie?
[url]google.com[/url]
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll by phemyj(m): 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2018
4601CE:
Okay Chukudi .
You can go back to finish up your ofe n sala now
IF YOU ARE LIVING LIFE(and not just alive) YOU WILL KNOW MOST IGBO'S LIKES EKITI More. PDP must catch Osun so'gbo?
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll by iykomo666(m): 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2018
my almajiri brother how can we help u
buharitill2023:
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist have started again.

They will be voting from their small cave, and their vote will never reach ground.
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll by Minjim: 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
This is just the beginning of APC defeat come 2019

By the time Saraki is done with them at National level

Dem go know watsup

PDP leads while others follow

Let's test their popularity too on Nairaland

Like for PDP (Adeleke)
Share for APC

This an example of someone that won't vote and is not in Osun, having an opinion about the outcome of the election

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 25, 2018
phemyj:
IF YOU ARE LIVING LIFE(and not just alive) YOU WILL KNOW MOST IGBO'S LIKES EKITI More. PDP must catch Osun so'gbo?
Dude .
I live in Osun State .
Aren’t no pdp winning no shit here !
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll by Duru009(m): 8:00pm On Aug 25, 2018
This is thesame thing that did in Ekti state for PDP but APC won !

These pigs has started again !

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll by rock003: 8:01pm On Aug 25, 2018
buharitill2023:

I'm certain you wouldn't have said this if the tweet is in support of APC.

And by the way, watch the way you release anger here; it may send you to an early grave of you aren't careful
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll by rock003: 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2018
Duru009:
This is thesame thing that did in Ekti state for PDP but APC won !

These pigs has started again !

APC was declared winner, but APC didn't win. You seem to be the only BMC member not aware that your party rigged Ekiti election.
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll by phemyj(m): 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2018
4601CE:
Dude .
I live in Osun State .
Aren’t no pdp winning no shit here !
CAN U PLACE 10K BET ON PDP LOOSING? AM IN! SEUN OSEWA OUR REFREE. dis is no joke!! FINAL!
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 25, 2018
phemyj:
CAN U PLACE 10K BET ON PDP LOOSING? AM IN! SEUN OSEWA OUR REFREE. dis is no joke!! FINAL!
Ipod cursed juw always looking for who to scam.
Betting and gambling is haram tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Months After Joining PDP, Governor Ganduje's Former Deputy Returns To The APC / Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi / Tinubu Declines Comments On Osinbajo, Others Says He won't Discuss Individuals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.