Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll (31589 Views)

Kogi Guber: Gov. Adeleke Leads 120-Member Campaign Team For Melaye(pics) / 2023: Peter Obi Ahead Of Tinubu, Atiku With 51% — We2Geda Poll / APC In Trouble As Adeleke Leads With Wide Margin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll by tonyzeal(m): 1:01am On Aug 26, 2018
Una don start again abi,well make I check weda barca play over 2.5 first

Re: Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll by edupedia: 3:35am On Aug 26, 2018
buharitill2023:
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist have started again.

They will be voting from their small cave, and their vote will never reach ground.

They did same for Ekiti...they think they can do in Yorubaland what Russua did in the USA....miss road!...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll by buchilino(m): 3:57am On Aug 26, 2018
4601CE:
Okay Chukudi
U CANT EVEN SPELL IT RIGHT
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll by buchilino(m): 3:59am On Aug 26, 2018
Corrinthians:
What was their business in Ekiti that they had to wail for days on end over the outcome of the election?

They seem more interested in SW affairs than South westerners themselves.

U JUST WANT 2 YAP JUST 4 D SAKE OF YAPPING
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll by oyedepoadekunle: 6:12am On Aug 26, 2018
Those that will vote are not on twister.
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll by badesco(m): 6:30am On Aug 26, 2018
Fake poll....
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll by Damlord: 7:58am On Aug 26, 2018
let's wait and see if online poll could win d so called adeleke osun election.....
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll by bakila: 8:31am On Aug 26, 2018
Johnnyessence:
please what everyone need is offline poll please, i mean polls in all the polling units in osun state. imole de okunkun parada ni ipinle Osun. ipinle omoluabi. osun koni baje.
Sign of maturity, you have grown-up politically as s result of the last governorship election.
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 26, 2018
buchilino:

U CANT EVEN SPELL IT RIGHT
Who the hell cares about how to spell biafraudd pig names right ?

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll by buchilino(m): 11:15am On Aug 26, 2018
4601CE:
Who the hell cares about how to spell biafraudd pig names right ?

Y DO I EVEN BOTHER TRYING TO REASON WITH THE DESCENDANTS OF A FALLEN ANGEL.
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 26, 2018
buchilino:

Y DO I EVEN BOTHER TRYING TO REASON WITH THE DESCENDANTS OF A FALLEN ANGEL.
Say all the bullshit you want.
Ipob are terrorists

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll by buchilino(m): 11:27am On Aug 26, 2018
4601CE:
Say all the bullshit you want. Ipob are terrorists
HAHAHAHAHAHA..........
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll by Prince29(m): 12:58pm On Aug 26, 2018
If For Social Media Adeleke Is Already A Gunner,apc Is Really Happy Now because They Knw PDP Is 4 Social Media Y APC Is 4 Real,
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll by Ajigbaleogungun(m): 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2018
This is how he shall be deceived until he looses the election gallantly. Will the election be conducted on Twitter or in Osun State? Oh!I pity him should he rely on election conducted on Twitter. He will soon become Twitter Governor and not that of the state of Osun.
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll by gare(f): 3:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
JoshuaKay:
According to an online poll being carried out on twitter for the forthcoming Osun gubernatorial Election on September 22, 2018; Senator Ademola Adeleke of PDP is currently leading with 51% of the votes. Isiaka Oyetola of APC is trailing him with 41% of the votes while Senator Iyiola Omisore of SDP and Fatai Akinbade of ADC have 6% and 2% respectively.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7633332_screenshot20180825183641_pngdc1da034512e5cbf513093b87d5ddebd
This is the link to the poll below
https://twitter.com/LordRotim/status/1033309409831727105

LEAVE ALL THIS POLL GO AND CAMPAIGN, IF NOT YOU WILL BE RIGGED OUT
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll by kunlexy0807: 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2018
Take note of this and quote me after the election...neither APC or PDP will win in Osun state come Sept 22nd. The election will b won by Sen. Iyiola Omisore.
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll by famology(m): 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2018
kunlexy0807:
Take note of this and quote me after the election...neither APC or PDP will win in Osun state come Sept 22nd. The election will b won by Sen. Iyiola Omisore.

I honestly hope prophet mike agboola doesn't miss this time.Fingers crossed!
Re: Osun Governorship Election: Ademola Adeleke Leads With 51% In Twitter Poll by blazer2018: 12:59am On Sep 05, 2018
kunlexy0807:

When he had everything at his beck and call he lost...so now that there is no money or security personnel to do his bidding he will beat both APC and PDP to d seat?

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Border Closure: Beninese Groan In Pains, Lament Loses / Tinubu Declines Comments On Osinbajo, Others Says He won't Discuss Individuals / 'Buhari’s Likely AGF Has High-caliber Fraud Suspects, Accused Terror Mastermind'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.