Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland (50831 Views)

Donald Duke And Charly Boy Hang Out Together / Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpeyong Welcome Their First Child, Alexandra / Presidential Debate: Fela Durotoye Wants Donald Duke And Sowore Included (pic) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by Jexyme(f): 7:46pm On Aug 25, 2018
nairalaila:
Today, former Governor of Cross River State and Presidential aspirant, Donald Duke’s daughter, Nela, walked down the aisle as she said 'I Do' to her husband in Switzerland.

Donald Duke’s daughter who held a star-studded traditional wedding in Calabar in May, held her white wedding with Cross River commissioner, Asuquo Ekpeyong in Montreux Rivera, Switzerland. Here are photos from the wedding below ; 

https://lailasnews.com/first-photos-from-donald-dukes-daughter-nelas-white-wedding-in-switzerland/

Met a frnd checking out a lady's pix 4 a natural luk shocked. I told him not to beliv wat he sees on social media tongue. Now I'm sipping frm a bottle of coke he brought in appreciation grin
He met her and thought it was her oda sis frm 1920s

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by KenModi(m): 7:47pm On Aug 25, 2018
thoollz:
Nigerians are d same but I'll prefer this guy to b Nigeria's next president.

With his daughter preferring to wed abroad, speaks a lot about patrotism. Smh.

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by fascowilly(m): 7:48pm On Aug 25, 2018
Zoharariel:
Chai! I am very sorry but the girl no fine at all.

Her mouth wide like pepeye own.

Her neck long like tolotolo own.

Her Hand thin & long like fido-dido own.

I am sorry ooo, but I don't mean to insult anybody. grin

Wait! Who is that man dressed in white suit? His head looks like Ogbolo soup boiling in the cooking pot. He come black like Tinubu's yansh.
Your matter tired me...
But not ordinary.

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by mildflame: 7:52pm On Aug 25, 2018
OBUDU RANCH is there una no fit go there, GOD punish all of una

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by ADRIAN88(m): 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2018
agbonkamen:
I need a man who is like this groom not broom stick grin grin

2 bags of 50kg premium ofada rice (uncleaned!) fall on you. grin grin
And May you both live Weightily Ever After

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by dominique(f): 7:56pm On Aug 25, 2018
Donald and Onari Duke were extremely selfish with their good look genes.

HML to the couple

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by Meritocracy: 7:59pm On Aug 25, 2018
These people want to be Nigerian president but prefer celebrating everything abroad, some mumu will be saying Donald is the best candidate, why can't he contest for Switzerland president if he prefers spending his money their. I believe if he did it here some people will benefit.

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by lexy2014: 7:59pm On Aug 25, 2018
Barbieperry:
Her gown is beautiful...d groom....gud
na una de c gown. Funny enough u spotted d "beautiful gown" but u said nothing about d bride being beautiful. Abi d gown fine pass d person wey wear am?

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by freetheking: 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2018
agbonkamen:
i am the one

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by badinfluence: 8:08pm On Aug 25, 2018
Even people wey no dey pay tax, dey shout 'our money'

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by Stallion93(m): 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2018
What do these people actually do in Nigeria?? Wedding abroad, Child delivery Abroad, head ache and nyash aches Abroad, shopping abroad, Chilling Abroad Only Stealing And Making noise Nigeria, The forbidden land.

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by DaddyNimo(m): 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2018
nairalaila:
Today, former Governor of Cross River State and Presidential aspirant, Donald Duke’s daughter, Nela, walked down the aisle as she said 'I Do' to her husband in Switzerland.

Donald Duke’s daughter who held a star-studded traditional wedding in Calabar in May, held her white wedding with Cross River commissioner, Asuquo Ekpeyong in Montreux Rivera, Switzerland. Here are photos from the wedding below ; 

https://lailasnews.com/first-photos-from-donald-dukes-daughter-nelas-white-wedding-in-switzerland/

and the idiot man wants to be president! yet he went to do wedding in anoda man's land...so much for I love Nigeria.

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by Lifegoeson99: 8:22pm On Aug 25, 2018
happy married life to the charming prince and princess.
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by felony101(m): 8:22pm On Aug 25, 2018
Sorry commissioner for finance pls
felony101:
So our commissioner for information decided to take his white wedding to Switzerland... I guess d traditional was for d masses abi.... D poor wey no sabi Switzerland
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by Barbieperry(f): 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
lexy2014:
na una de c gown. Funny enough u spotted d "beautiful gown" but u said nothing about d bride being beautiful. Abi d gown fine pass d person wey wear am?
Both
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by Arda1000(m): 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
agbonkamen:
dey der if anybody nok 4 ur door no ans until d person weh deh abroad come propose to u
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by greatgod2012(f): 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2018
Stallion93:
What do these people actually do in Nigeria?? Wedding abroad, Child delivery Abroad, head ache and nyash aches Abroad, shopping abroad, Chilling Abroad Only Stealing And Making noise Nigeria, The forbidden land.

When they die, they'll be buried in Nigeria. Nigeria be their cemetery..... Yeye people!

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by whytepawn1(m): 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2018
chikids:
Donald Duke is a handsome man but her daughter is ugly
write good English before you start criticising other people...
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by santricedupas(m): 8:42pm On Aug 25, 2018
abeg give that guy adonkwo bitters ann alomo bitters to service that punnany very well

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 25, 2018
thoollz:
Nigerians are d same but I'll prefer this guy to b Nigeria's next president.
No brother I am the next President. Not by my strength nor might, He has and no one can undo it. God has chosen me!
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by blacknp(m): 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2018
BuhariM:
Wasting our money
Our Money,if you knew the account number you wouldn't be on Nairaland Browsing the news,you would be the news on Nairaland.

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by wink2015(m): 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2018
Donald Duke!

Your daughter went to Maldives Island for her honeymoon.

Now Nela to Switzerland.

What happened to Obudu cattle ranch and Tinapa a project you spent 8 years of your tenure in promoting which also swallowed a large chunks of cross rivers state funds.

Donald Duke is deinvesting our local content and the buy naija products.

Donald Duke copied Folorunsho Alakija Nigeria 's wealthiest woman who took her sons wedding to London which would have created jobs for Nigerians.

If presidential aspirant like Donald Duke have insatiable taste for foreign products and feel HEAVY FOOTED to protect the buy Nigeria brands

Then who else?

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by blacknp(m): 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2018
greatgod2012:

When they die, they'll be buried in Nigeria. Nigeria be their cemetery..... Yeye people!
The outlook of life of a Peasant,it is not their fault they have a little change to spend,the scripture says nothing a man can do but enjoy what God has given him in his lifetime,don't hate,congratulate.
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by blacknp(m): 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2018
wink2015:
Donald Duke!

Your daughter went to Maldives Island for her honeymoon.

Now Nela to Switzerland.

What happened to Obudu cattle ranch and Tinapa.

Donald Duke is DIVESTING our local content and the buy naija products.

Donald Duke copied Folorunsho Alakija Nigeria 's wealthiest woman who took her sons wedding to London.
Donald Duke for PDP presidential ticket or is it Obasanjo's ADC ticket?

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by Ugosample(m): 8:54pm On Aug 25, 2018
Nigerians sef undecided
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by JADEK01(m): 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2018
Zoharariel:
Chai! I am very sorry but the girl no fine at all.

Her mouth wide like pepeye own.

Her neck long like tolotolo own.

Her Hand thin & long like fido-dido own.

I am sorry ooo, but I don't mean to insult anybody. grin

You sure say na Donald Duke born that pikin? Wait! Who is that man dressed in white suit? His head looks like Ogbolo soup boiling in the cooking pot. He come black like Tinubu's yansh.
we r talking about money here, Bleep beauty with poverty
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by Soulsymbol99: 9:01pm On Aug 25, 2018
SarakiBukola:
Nice tuxedo. 007 like. Money good ooo

Tot it was d groom oooo grin

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by Nizguy(m): 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2018
agbonkamen:

u really need it cos ur as tiny as a half of a broom stick with ugly face
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by ima4sure(f): 9:10pm On Aug 25, 2018
Shortyy:
Who's this fine wine!! Yummy!!
Is dat not d groom
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by Shortyy(f): 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2018
ima4sure:

Is dat not d groom
No it's not. The groom is not that cute

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by agbonkamen(f): 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2018
Nizguy:

u really need it cos ur as tiny as a half of a broom stick with ugly face
thanks.....igbotic brain
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland by Nizguy(m): 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2018
agbonkamen:
thanks.....igbotic brain

welcome...proud of it

Army Receives Large Consignment Of Ammunition At Abuja Airport. Photos / 2023: Who Is Buhari's Anointed? - The Cable / ISWAP Confirms Shekau’s Death, Says Its Fighters Were Following ISIS Orders