Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Presidential Debate: Fela Durotoye Wants Donald Duke And Sowore Included (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Debate: Fela Durotoye Wants Donald Duke And Sowore Included (pic) (18404 Views)

Donald Duke And Charly Boy Hang Out Together / FG Orders Release Of Dasuki And Sowore / Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Debate: Fela Durotoye Wants Donald Duke And Sowore Included (pic) by SouthWestBlood(m): 1:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
We can't just keep quiet as if nothing is wrong. This is why these old rogues think they are bigger than the people who elect them.

If the Donald Duke and Omoyele are not included in the debate, then every other reasonable presidential candidate should boycott it.

15 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate: Fela Durotoye Wants Donald Duke And Sowore Included (pic) by Goovo(m): 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2018
I support him, this is what we call spirit of Sportsmanship. Kudos

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Presidential Debate: Fela Durotoye Wants Donald Duke And Sowore Included (pic) by seunmsg(m): 1:54pm On Dec 13, 2018
Even though the debate will change nothing, i support the call for the inclusion of Donald Duke and Yele Sowore. As many presidential aspirants as possible should be allowed to make their case to the Nigerian voting public through the debate platform.

27 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate: Fela Durotoye Wants Donald Duke And Sowore Included (pic) by crownwealth: 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2018
I can confirm that one known terrorist will fail to show...

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Presidential Debate: Fela Durotoye Wants Donald Duke And Sowore Included (pic) by Hardewarlee(m): 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
Presidential debate upon nothing !!! As if they do what they say after been Elected ... Shior ...

God knows what’s up sha

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate: Fela Durotoye Wants Donald Duke And Sowore Included (pic) by jaxxy(m): 2:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ok duke and sowore weren’t included, is that one debate?

Like Hashim said it’s an Apc plot prevent their can of worms from coming out and having a well rounded debate on ALL issues.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Debate: Fela Durotoye Wants Donald Duke And Sowore Included (pic) by Hillarychuks: 2:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
crownwealth:
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate: Fela Durotoye Wants Donald Duke And Sowore Included (pic) by airsaylongcon: 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2018
seunmsg:
Even though the debate will change nothing, i support the call for the inclusion of Donald Duke and Yele Sowore. As many presidential aspirants as possible should be allowed to make their case to the Nigerian voting public through the debate platform.

ALL
Re: Presidential Debate: Fela Durotoye Wants Donald Duke And Sowore Included (pic) by PassingShot(m): 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2018
Las las, na the boiz go debate Atiku.

Baba is too much for this.

Hang yourself if you no like my comment. grin

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate: Fela Durotoye Wants Donald Duke And Sowore Included (pic) by FarahAideed: 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2018
They are not needed there because Buhari whom they are working for is already there

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidential Debate: Fela Durotoye Wants Donald Duke And Sowore Included (pic) by mican007(m): 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2018
All these hopeless aspirants sef
Re: Presidential Debate: Fela Durotoye Wants Donald Duke And Sowore Included (pic) by Lordofthewest(m): 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2018
#Sowore2019

16 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate: Fela Durotoye Wants Donald Duke And Sowore Included (pic) by crownwealth: 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2018
Re: Presidential Debate: Fela Durotoye Wants Donald Duke And Sowore Included (pic) by cmikel: 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2018
lol

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate: Fela Durotoye Wants Donald Duke And Sowore Included (pic) by crownwealth: 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2018
PassingShot:

Keep deceiving yourself

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidential Debate: Fela Durotoye Wants Donald Duke And Sowore Included (pic) by generationz(f): 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2018
the debate makes no difference.
won't change a thing

four years ago buhari refused to debate and went for town hall meetings... I remember it like yesterday

guess what?

he still won

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate: Fela Durotoye Wants Donald Duke And Sowore Included (pic) by Metuh: 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2018
Buhari is already representing them there jare.
Re: Presidential Debate: Fela Durotoye Wants Donald Duke And Sowore Included (pic) by MrImole: 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2018
Hope they know that they're all kidding?
Re: Presidential Debate: Fela Durotoye Wants Donald Duke And Sowore Included (pic) by Omeokachie: 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2018
I see Buhari going for medical checkup on the day of the debate just to dodge the event he is not equipped for.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Debate: Fela Durotoye Wants Donald Duke And Sowore Included (pic) by Yemisi87: 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2018
I support this. They must be invited.
Re: Presidential Debate: Fela Durotoye Wants Donald Duke And Sowore Included (pic) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2018
PassingShot:

You mean Baba would run away in order not to be disgraced?

9 Likes

Re: Presidential Debate: Fela Durotoye Wants Donald Duke And Sowore Included (pic) by FinestMariner(m): 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2018
Even though the debate won't change anything but they should give equal opportunity to every aspirant to showcase what they can offer to our national building
Re: Presidential Debate: Fela Durotoye Wants Donald Duke And Sowore Included (pic) by BAILMONEY: 2:07pm On Dec 13, 2018
crownwealth:
YOU MEAN PROPHET BULLHARY

1 Like

Re: Presidential Debate: Fela Durotoye Wants Donald Duke And Sowore Included (pic) by Abalado(f): 2:08pm On Dec 13, 2018
And jubril should be included too, no jubril, no debate,, what's he going to say self, he may not be aware o,bcs his not always aware of things,,,,.... ATIKULATE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Debate: Fela Durotoye Wants Donald Duke And Sowore Included (pic) by Vocnewsblog(m): 2:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
They must be included and participate or else no debate.
Re: Presidential Debate: Fela Durotoye Wants Donald Duke And Sowore Included (pic) by crownwealth: 2:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
BAILMONEY:
YOU MEAN PROPHET BULLHARY

Maybe? shocked
Re: Presidential Debate: Fela Durotoye Wants Donald Duke And Sowore Included (pic) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
Re: Presidential Debate: Fela Durotoye Wants Donald Duke And Sowore Included (pic) by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 2:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
This is funny, wetin Buhari the gworo master wan talk for debate, when He cannot even make a simple correct sentence!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Muhammed Wakil For N148 Million Corruption Charges / Fulani Threat Of War Is Fake- Muric / Hajiya Safiya Umar, AEPB & Abuja’s Uniformed Female Harassment Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.