Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

2019 Election: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Admonishes Nigerians To Get Their PVCs - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2019 Election: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Admonishes Nigerians To Get Their PVCs (47669 Views)

Bishop Isaac Idahosa's Car Garage In Pictures / Apostle Chris Omatsola Prophecies On Nigeria And 2019 Election / Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Prophecy About 2019 Election In Nigeria, South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Election: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Admonishes Nigerians To Get Their PVCs by duality(m): 12:06am On Aug 26, 2018
Any time this buharideens hear "Get your PVC"

A sudden fear comes upon them.

They know the Meaning of such statement

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Admonishes Nigerians To Get Their PVCs by fvck(m): 12:09am On Aug 26, 2018
SpatialKing:
I must get 2 things before 2019
My PVC or a VISA
Is either He leaves or I Leave

Na wa oh
Re: 2019 Election: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Admonishes Nigerians To Get Their PVCs by originals1(m): 12:22am On Aug 26, 2018
askibee:
what is PVC?
Polyvinyl chloride

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Admonishes Nigerians To Get Their PVCs by Realname: 12:30am On Aug 26, 2018
post=70610789:
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI

Talkative

Always seeking attention and talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Admonishes Nigerians To Get Their PVCs by poseidon12: 12:43am On Aug 26, 2018
post=70610789:

Your President, not "our" President.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Admonishes Nigerians To Get Their PVCs by KangaIye: 12:48am On Aug 26, 2018
SpatialKing:
My PVC or a VISA
I wish you both safe journey
Re: 2019 Election: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Admonishes Nigerians To Get Their PVCs by poseidon12: 12:48am On Aug 26, 2018
Exwizard:
The question remains who do we vote even.after having the PVC?

You are still asking this at this point? You can go ahead and vote Buhari but just don't lament or look for exit when the Miyetti Allah and the Fulani Nationality Movement decide to carry out their threat to take over Nigeria.
Re: 2019 Election: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Admonishes Nigerians To Get Their PVCs by Moorish: 12:49am On Aug 26, 2018
He should tell Nigerians we are one and the bible was corrupted to make it seem Eesa was killed

He was not killed and this is a fact

The bible has been changed to present an evil doctrine to the masses

I have seen the original bible for myself and I know the discrepancy

The Quran is the final testament

But I also glory in my ancestors and our motherland and greatest civilization

Kemet
Re: 2019 Election: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Admonishes Nigerians To Get Their PVCs by SEONaijaExpert: 12:53am On Aug 26, 2018
Design a blog/website with full SEO ranking @ 081 5134 9272
Re: 2019 Election: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Admonishes Nigerians To Get Their PVCs by tonyzeal(m): 12:53am On Aug 26, 2018
[quote author= post=70610789]GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI [/this is becoming so stale;I advise you to get this book.

Re: 2019 Election: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Admonishes Nigerians To Get Their PVCs by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 26, 2018
Penalty82:

Pointzerom you don come again with this handle, I will tell the mods to ban this one as well including Lzza and Immhotep.

Seems you have over 80 handles here.
Stop supporting APCHEAT

Cc pointzerom Lzaa madridguy GMbuharii ngeneukwenu sarkin omenka yarimo yyeske liondeleo buhariguy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Election: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Admonishes Nigerians To Get Their PVCs by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 26, 2018
SpatialKing:
My PVC or a VISA
I will remind you of this
Re: 2019 Election: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Admonishes Nigerians To Get Their PVCs by AKWAPROPHET: 1:29am On Aug 26, 2018
A drunkard cried today over senator Akpabio defection

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39UAhWrsAPE
Re: 2019 Election: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Admonishes Nigerians To Get Their PVCs by Fashdeejay(m): 2:02am On Aug 26, 2018
post=70610789:
may God handle ur life and destiny the way buhari has handled Nigeria... AMEN.... this should not be a problem since u feel buhari has done well... As he has done for Nigeria may God do the same in your life... You should say Amen too
Re: 2019 Election: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Admonishes Nigerians To Get Their PVCs by ofwest47(m): 2:13am On Aug 26, 2018
A Bishop believes more in P V C than in prayer to God na waO
Re: 2019 Election: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Admonishes Nigerians To Get Their PVCs by ogbo17: 2:15am On Aug 26, 2018
Senetor John McCain dies at 81
Re: 2019 Election: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Admonishes Nigerians To Get Their PVCs by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:16am On Aug 26, 2018
Fashdeejay:
may God handle ur life and destiny the way buhari has handled Nigeria... AMEN.... this should not be a problem since u feel buhari has done well... As he has done for Nigeria may God do the same in your life... You should say Amen too
AMEN.
AMEN.
AMEN IN JESUS mighty name.
AMEN IN 100 folds.

And may your life and your destiny turn out the way Goodluck Jonathan handled Nigeria.
As Goodluck Jonathan did for Nigeria, may your life turn out the same Fashdeejay.

End of Discussion!

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Admonishes Nigerians To Get Their PVCs by contigiency(m): 2:52am On Aug 26, 2018
This is the kind of preaching that had long been lost from those saddled with teachings of the ways of God. And as soon as we lost this, religious and ethnic prejudice sized the minds of all and sundry. what we now have and known for is intolerance which has visited us with a lot of blood sheds. My Christian and Igbo brothers especially will look the other way when one of our own constutes and commit crimes. They have no business disturbing their heads when an hausa muslim man is killed, as If it was not life that was lost. But Behold, when an hausa man commits a crime, or when our own is killed, they let losed because this one is a real life that was lost, the other one doesn't matter. They don't feel ashamed at times when people are killed, they will only tell you the number of Christian Igbos that were killed, then the rest are not worthy of mentioning. A case in point is the recent platue state masacar. very unfortunate the fact that our so Called religious leaders are the champion of this menace.
Re: 2019 Election: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Admonishes Nigerians To Get Their PVCs by Onogiede(m): 3:34am On Aug 26, 2018
the love of Cow is the top most joy for bubu,...he can waste entire state & build up ranches,..let use wisdom for him

Re: 2019 Election: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Admonishes Nigerians To Get Their PVCs by namio10: 4:26am On Aug 26, 2018
scnonline:
Presiding Bishop of God First Ministries, Bishop Isaac Idahosa has declared that prayers alone would not enthrone good leaders in the country.

He asked Nigerians to get their PVC ahead of the 2019 general elections.

[b]Idahosa [/b]made the call on Saturday in Minna while addressing newsmen as part of activities to mark the 29th anniversary of his ministry.

“The Bible says watch and pray as prayers won’t elect for you the next president or the next governor.

“It is your franchise, your PVC that can do that and that is why we have been educating members on the need to get their PVCs.

“And as religious leaders, we must lead by example. You can preach all you know but you only reproduce who you are.

“So if you ask your followers to get PVC and you don’t have one, you have done nothing.

“And again, if you don’t have your PVC don’t complain about bad governance.

“Our leaders must walk the talk. You cannot be saying one thing and be doing another thing.

“Doing that will create distrust and once there is distrust, you cannot have proper followership,’’ he said.

“There is a lot of poverty in the land and the poverty rate has helped increased crime rate.

“We cannot have a GDP as high as ours and still have people struggling to feed.

“The economy can only be said to be strong when the common man has food on the table and is able to send his children to school.

“All government is of God and God raises any government to affect the common good of their subjects.’’

On the recent killing of a pastor in Kaduna, the clergy man condemned the act, and said that it was unacceptable ‘whether it is a Christian or Muslim’ clegy.

He called on Christians and Muslims to imbibe the spirit of tolerance.

http://www.scandalnigeria.com/2018/08/25/2019-election-bishop-idahosa-warns-nigerians/

The skewed political structure of Nigeria tilted to favour the far north to win elections and carry away undue portion of Nigeria's income must not continue to be a blind spot for men like Idshosa.

Clamour for political restructuring of Nigeria democratically for equity, when done, our PVC's shall start to elect worthy presidential candidates, not the Buharis.
Re: 2019 Election: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Admonishes Nigerians To Get Their PVCs by chiefolododo(m): 5:51am On Aug 26, 2018
Exwizard:
after getting your PVC ,you will now vote for Buhari?

Re: 2019 Election: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Admonishes Nigerians To Get Their PVCs by emmie14: 6:04am On Aug 26, 2018
Exwizard:
Anybody anything apart from bubu
Re: 2019 Election: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Admonishes Nigerians To Get Their PVCs by Pat081: 6:09am On Aug 26, 2018
ahukannakate:
Please what is the full meaning of PVC again?
Payment voter card I think so

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Admonishes Nigerians To Get Their PVCs by GMbuharii: 6:19am On Aug 26, 2018
Penalty82:

Pointzerom you don come again with this handle, I will tell the mods to ban this one as well including Lzza and Immhotep.

Seems you have over 80 handles here.
Haba,what's your problem nah,abi you don turn to zmB? Haff you join apc,are you now carrying broom?
Re: 2019 Election: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Admonishes Nigerians To Get Their PVCs by Ikpongiton: 6:27am On Aug 26, 2018
post=70610789:
God blast booharia
Re: 2019 Election: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Admonishes Nigerians To Get Their PVCs by anytaij: 6:28am On Aug 26, 2018
SpatialKing:
My PVC or a VISA
I can feel your pain, you supported him nah. So just bear it.
Re: 2019 Election: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Admonishes Nigerians To Get Their PVCs by Ikpongiton: 6:32am On Aug 26, 2018
Moorish:
He should tell Nigerians we are one and the bible was corrupted to make it seem Eesa was killed

He was not killed and this is a fact

The bible has been changed to present an evil doctrine to the masses

I have seen the original bible for myself and I know the discrepancy

The Quran is the final testament

But I also glory in my ancestors and our motherland and greatest civilization

Kemet
mr. mumu,face your mumu koran and leave the bible alone.
Re: 2019 Election: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Admonishes Nigerians To Get Their PVCs by blackaxe78: 6:35am On Aug 26, 2018
Exwizard:

Who else if not Buhari.
Re: 2019 Election: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Admonishes Nigerians To Get Their PVCs by itswell1: 7:02am On Aug 26, 2018
SpatialKing:
My PVC or a VISA
Please add a 3rd one
Get a rope and use it to hang yourself in case the first two options fails.
Re: 2019 Election: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Admonishes Nigerians To Get Their PVCs by Moji12(f): 7:02am On Aug 26, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

[/b] Which time do you have for your supposed BBQ business Always chanting sai baba! If you are really a businessman or work for someone, how has your business improved from 2015-date? Do more people eat BBQ now than before?[b]

The youth should kick out these recycled leaders and vote a new breed of leaders who would change this country. Nigeria has been left in 1980s while countries like Rwanda, are moving ahead. You worship personalities instead of institutions.
the bolded got me cracking, cheesy cheesy the truth is they know what u jus sd but living in self denial.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TB Joshua’s Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) / BBC Interview With Olufunmilayo Adebayo (Mummy G.O.) - "They Want To Kill Me" / Hilarious Tweet By Pastor Enoch Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.