Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

This Fruit Will Keep You Away From The Hospital - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Fruit Will Keep You Away From The Hospital (1351 Views)

Eating This Fruit Will Make You And Your Woman Go Rounds In Bed / Chewing A Piece Of This Fruit Will Stop Cravings And Help Loose Weight. / Some Healthy Habits That Will Keep You Away From Drugs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Fruit Will Keep You Away From The Hospital by 2timexmedia(m): 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2018
[https:///p9ZgOh-cp]
Loquat Fruit health benefits and nutritional values includes its ability in boosting immune system, preventing indigestion, managing high blood pressure, preventing risk of cancer, supporting respiratory health and balancing cholesterol level.

Re: This Fruit Will Keep You Away From The Hospital by Ojiofor: 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2018
It taste good as well.
Re: This Fruit Will Keep You Away From The Hospital by 2timexmedia(m): 9:20pm On Aug 25, 2018
Ojiofor:
It taste good as well.
wonderful fruit
Re: This Fruit Will Keep You Away From The Hospital by Heartbender: 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2018
How and where can it be got?

1 Like

Re: This Fruit Will Keep You Away From The Hospital by Ojiofor: 9:58pm On Aug 25, 2018
2timexmedia:

wonderful fruit

I have collected the seeds and I hope it does well in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: This Fruit Will Keep You Away From The Hospital by 2timexmedia(m): 12:48am On Aug 26, 2018
Ojiofor:

I have collected the seeds and I hope it does well in Nigeria
sure it will
Re: This Fruit Will Keep You Away From The Hospital by 2timexmedia(m): 1:53am On Aug 26, 2018
2timexmedia:

sure it will
this fruit is a healthy power-house, from heart health to bone health infact its a boom
Re: This Fruit Will Keep You Away From The Hospital by sholatech(m): 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
Interesting. Pls what is the name of the fruit?
Re: This Fruit Will Keep You Away From The Hospital by pat077: 5:48am On Aug 29, 2018
What is the name of the fruit
Re: This Fruit Will Keep You Away From The Hospital by cardoso514: 7:57am On Aug 29, 2018
Is this fruit iyeye in Yoruba?
Re: This Fruit Will Keep You Away From The Hospital by Horus(m): 9:12am On Aug 29, 2018
Does it grow in Africa?

(1) (Reply)

The Most Powerful Spiritual Man In Yoruba Land Nigeria / Faucci Caught Faking Taking Covid Vaccination / What Does A Dividing Lower Lip Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.