Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (1042 Views)

Coping With Marital Finances / Marital Problems / Marital Problems Can Be Fixed - Use The Magic Words - 3 Things Couples Take For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by Officerricky(m): 7:07am On Jun 27, 2010
Re: . by luap: 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2010
Not sure about this post. You have it set up as if you are portraying men as perpetrators and women as victims. This is a stereotype that further degrades women and men.
Re: . by Loveaflame(m): 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2010
Let me state here that why you married a lady will go a long way in how the marriage will last.Your conviction about the relationship from the start really matters a lot and will form the bedrock for all activities in the union.

It pains my heart that many can not answer a simple question when it comes to why they choose to marry their spouse.A lot of people just jump into marriage with the faintest idea of what marriage is all about.MARRIAGE IS NOT FOR THE MATURE IN AGE BUT IN HEART.

There are many who do to carnal desire base on lust or infatuation went into it.When the illusion is over they now regret marrying their spouse.To some they still want to continue their former lifestyle in the union.When challenged it result to various vices at home.

Many are just looking for easy ways in their marriage not knowing you have to upgrade everything about your character and attitudes which are detrimental to the success of the union.

Any marriage is workable if the parties are ready to compromise a little in order to maintain the peace at home.But what do you have today that is leading to problems at home today is simply PRIDE.No one wants to admit that he or she is wrong.Every one claiming innocence to the detriment of the whole thing.

Until we learn to humble ourselves problems will never cease in marriages.I believe where things go wrong is when one party or the other loose their sense of true value and reason,begin to question the whole affairs base on some minor disputes.Which could have been resolved by heart to heart talk.

If you need more counsel on this issue you can email me at

loveaflames75@yahoo.com or love2feelings@gmail.com

I will be glad to give you expo on how to live a happy married for life

(1) (Reply)

Advice Pls / Day After Wedding: Groom Murders Elder Brother / Should A Child Of 10years Be Allowed To Choose Cloths Herself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.