Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Comedian Gordons, Tekno, And Flavour Escape Plane Crash. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Gordons, Tekno, And Flavour Escape Plane Crash. (855 Views)

Comedian Gordons' Mother Marries At 72 (Photo) / Gordons, Tekno And Flavour Escape Plane Crash / Tekno And Regina Daniels In Lovely Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Gordons, Tekno, And Flavour Escape Plane Crash. by MosChino772(m): 10:09pm On Aug 25, 2018
Nigerian comedian, Gordons, took to Instagram to thank God after being saved from an airplane mishap today alongside Tekno, Flavour and their band boys.
Gordons who disclosed that they were on their way to Accra for an event, said 8 minutes into their flight, the plane’s pilot announced that the airplane had a fault and flew them back to Lagos.
The video was shared on Instagram with the caption;
My heart is overwhelmed with gratitude for what God did for me and my colleagues today.help me praise him.
Click the link to watch the video. http://talkmore.com.ng/comedian-gordons-tekno-and-flavour-escape-plane-crash-today/

Re: Comedian Gordons, Tekno, And Flavour Escape Plane Crash. by NobleRomm(m): 10:32pm On Aug 25, 2018
How i wish it was all our wicked Government that experienced this thing.. and plane naa crash, i would have been jumping up

1 Like

Re: Comedian Gordons, Tekno, And Flavour Escape Plane Crash. by yarimo(m): 1:41am On Aug 26, 2018
NobleRomm:
How i wish it was all our wicked Government that experienced this thing.. and plane naa crash, i would have been jumping up
people like SARAKI, OBASANJO, ATIKU, BUBA GALADIMA, GOODLUCK jonathan, FAYOSE, IBB, TAMBUWAL And TY DANJUMA
Re: Comedian Gordons, Tekno, And Flavour Escape Plane Crash. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:52am On Aug 26, 2018
Lol cheesy at the comment abive!
Re: Comedian Gordons, Tekno, And Flavour Escape Plane Crash. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:52am On Aug 26, 2018
Thank God for their lives
Re: Comedian Gordons, Tekno, And Flavour Escape Plane Crash. by FisifunKododada: 2:48am On Aug 26, 2018
God forbid. 3 of our national treasures go just die like that? Mbanu! Long live Gordons. Long live Flavor. Long live Tekno.

(1) (Reply)

Lilian Nneji Biography / Tunde Ednut Celebrates 1 Million Followers At Folixx (PHOTOS) / Nigerian Singer Patoranking Balls Squeezed By Ghanaian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.