Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Bishop David Oyedepo: Biography, Age, Children And His Updated Networth - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David Oyedepo: Biography, Age, Children And His Updated Networth (96207 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen / Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 / Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo: Biography, Age, Children And His Updated Networth by marvinsync(m): 4:43am On Aug 27, 2018
amaniro:

You people criticize these guys from a very wrong perspective. You talk of school his member can't afford. Is the church meant to sponsor children to school, Christ sponsor anyone to school? that is the church tertiary use. Church is not a charity organisation but a place where people of God gather to listen to sermon, redeem their faith. Ooh please stop playing this blame game. Work to have money. Christ encourages work. Only a gullible Christian deceived by freeze will say such.

Their fault are (Churches)

They don't preach, what they were meant and are meant to be preaching. They have gone astray. Am a good Christian. Am not gullible or deceived by fake prophets or freeze hypocrisy.

don't u get it
they are complaining cause he is using the members money to do so , tithes have become compulsory yet Jesus never for once preached it ever.
and how is freeze hypocritic ?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo: Biography, Age, Children And His Updated Networth by joseph6071: 7:18am On Aug 27, 2018
marvinsync:

don't u get it
they are complaining cause he is using the members money to do so , tithes have become compulsory yet Jesus never for once preached it ever.

are you part of the freezing fans
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo: Biography, Age, Children And His Updated Networth by Mccullum: 7:40am On Aug 27, 2018
amaniro:

You people criticize these guys from a very wrong perspective. You talk of school his member can't afford. Is the church meant to sponsor children to school, Christ sponsor anyone to school? that is the church tertiary use. Church is not a charity organisation but a place where people of God gather to listen to sermon, redeem their faith. Ooh please stop playing this blame game. Work to have money. Christ encourages work. Only a gullible Christian deceived by freeze will say such.

Their fault are (Churches)

They don't preach, what they were meant and are meant to be preaching. They have gone astray. Am a good Christian. Am not gullible or deceived by fake prophets or freeze hypocrisy.

I totally disagree with you, the schools that was finance with the money of the church members' monies and the members and their children can't benefits from the University due to they're not financially bouyant, even Christ didn't encourage greediness and selfishness, even though those churches from Europe and America that came to Nigeria also help populace on education via paying little for school fees, not charity as you claimed that people expecting Oyedepo to run it on, absolutely no.. But the point is Oyedepo is a business man under the camouflage of doing God's job... And only God knows His worshiper.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo: Biography, Age, Children And His Updated Networth by amaniro: 9:19am On Aug 27, 2018
marvinsync:

don't u get it

Tithes are not compulsory get your facts right Mr. I attend LFC, freeze is just talking, but he doesn't seem to do what he is preaching. Study his life and you will see. Not all his preachings and analysis are correct. He is over stressing and empathizing too much that everyone shun him off now. Remember God said do not judge, I personally know the fakes and the reals but I do not dare judge anybody.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo: Biography, Age, Children And His Updated Networth by amaniro: 9:30am On Aug 27, 2018
Mccullum:

I totally disagree with you, the schools that was finance with the money of the church members' monies and the members and their children can't benefits from the University due to they're not financially bouyant, even Christ didn't encourage greediness and selfishness, even though those churches from Europe and America that came to Nigeria also help populace on education via paying little for school fees, not charity as you claimed that people expecting Oyedepo to run it on, absolutely no.. But the point is Oyedepo is a business man under the camouflage of doing God's job... And only God knows His worshiper.
Lol. You seem to speak out of ignorance, well I attend David Oyedepo church so I'll tell you better. Every month there is a welfare stuff that everyone will bring what he or she has and give to the poor including the pastor will contribute. David Oyedepo give if you know him like I do. People don't just see it because you see everyone else criticising him you too wanna join without carefully examining. The time they killed over 200 Christians in Jos. He sent his assistant to give them many relive item, bags of rice, beds, small tenets, food stuff, etc I don't wanna brag but 80%of LFC are financially Buoyant including me. Why would you even eye a school that pays 500 thousand. Some people don't pay tithe nor do they pay offering, some put 5naira some put empty papers, all this deceit. As it stand covenant is one of the cheapest schools about 500,400 thousand. Afe babalola pays up to 1 million. Most of Living faith member don't like going to his school because they are extraordinarily strict.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo: Biography, Age, Children And His Updated Networth by marvinsync(m): 10:04pm On Aug 27, 2018
amaniro:

Tithes are not compulsory get your facts right Mr. I attend LFC, freeze is just talking, but he doesn't seem to do what he is preaching. Study his life and you will see. Not all his preachings and analysis are correct. He is over stressing and empathizing too much that everyone shun him off now. Remember God said do not judge, I personally know the fakes and the reals but I do not dare judge anybody.

dude read what I said very well
I said " tithes have NOW become compulsory yet Jesus never preached about them "
what I meant is that tithes are not supposed to be compulsory

and what do u mean he is over emphasizing? compared to the way pastors are emphasizing on tithes and sowing seeds what he is doing is nothing!
and of course he can't be correct all the time ,no one can

and what do u mean by " God said no one should JUDGE". did God say so himself or did a person in the Bible , and we aren't judging them we are CRITICIZING

and u might personally know the difference between the real and fakes but a lot of people out there dont that's what freeze is trying to solve with his "free the sheeple " organisation
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo: Biography, Age, Children And His Updated Networth by dannybee(m): 2:57am On May 15, 2019
Ekez:
Church biz is booming
yeah it is, go and give ur your life to Christ so that you can be called
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo: Biography, Age, Children And His Updated Networth by Greengeek: 12:55am On Jan 10, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo / Coronavirus: TB Joshua Reacts As Lagos Government Restricts Church Activities / TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.