Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Why You Should Stop Promoting Your Affiliate Products With Facebook Ads. Part 1. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Should Stop Promoting Your Affiliate Products With Facebook Ads. Part 1. (359 Views)

Free Traffic Sources To Promote Clickbank And Other Affiliate Products / Why You Should Stop Promoting Your Affiliate Products With Facebook Ads Part 3 / Why You Should Stop Promoting Your Affiliate Products With Facebook Ads Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Stop Promoting Your Affiliate Products With Facebook Ads. Part 1. by nohitch: 1:38am On Aug 26, 2018
Let’s face it, at some point in your “how to make money online journey”,

You have been told by gurus that the best way to promote your affiliate products, is facebook ads, well they were wrong.…

Hear ye this day, i am not saying facebook ads wouldn’t get you results or doesn’t work for them.

I’m just saying a lot has changed and it is better to move with the trend than to seat at home and wait for magic to happen.

Before I go further, i’d like to point out something here; you might have learnt some stuffs from different teachers, affiliate marketers and internet marketers, (free and or paid) great that doesn’t mean you should discard what you have learnt, improve on it by research and expanding your knowledge base.

Stay with me and you’ll see why you shouldn’t burn your pockets when promoting affiliate products via facebook ads….. This is no gimmick but the pure truth:

This tutorial will be broken down into 3 parts for easy consumption:
1. Your target market or audience detests facebook ads.
2. You are making money for facebook even when you fail because chances are you’ll fail.
3. You are making money for the vendor/product owner and he will have your target market in his pocket.

Your Target Market Detests Facebook Ads.

When promoting any affiliate product, you should understand your target market wouldn’t be amongst the clickbank blacklisted countries, but a clickbank whitelisted country.

Now here’s the thing, citizens in developed countries detest the word ads, so you got to be careful. Sometime this year, mark zuckerberg was summoned because of the breach in personal information on facebook.

Ever since then, facebook ads statistics dropped drastically in USA.
Then the next question you’d ask is what is the best way for you to promote your products?

Email

In the USA, more than 60% of internet users, go through their emails because, it doesn’t encroach on their privacy. They feel ads are there to simply sell them out to you. So an email is like you are talking to them personally.
So the best way to promote your affiliate product is via email, that is if you really want to make sales…..
Re: Why You Should Stop Promoting Your Affiliate Products With Facebook Ads. Part 1. by Nobody: 2:08am On Aug 26, 2018
How can I send bulk mails
Re: Why You Should Stop Promoting Your Affiliate Products With Facebook Ads. Part 1. by nohitch: 12:49pm On Dec 13, 2018

(1) (Reply)

We Are Genuine Distributors For Suppliers Of Products In Our Product Categories. / Old Sagging Bed And Mattress Recycling / Where Can I Buy Gas Cylinders In Bulk ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.