Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,747 members, 7,837,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Tonto Dikeh Performing Mummy's Duty Despite Tiredness - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Performing Mummy's Duty Despite Tiredness (31272 Views)

Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" / I Laugh When I See People Talking About Friend Zoning Men - Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing Mummy's Duty Despite Tiredness by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2018
Iscoalarcon:
I'm in trouble grin cheesy
grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing Mummy's Duty Despite Tiredness by alenwup(m): 4:50pm On Aug 26, 2018
What Exactly Do You want us to do with this, Op? I say what exactly do you want us to do with this?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing Mummy's Duty Despite Tiredness by GCsomething: 4:52pm On Aug 26, 2018
Nothing person no goo read here. Wen u think have read all

How do we know she is tired? Did she tell us her schedule? Lekwa nu mu ooh

Oya, haters over to u

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing Mummy's Duty Despite Tiredness by Kingjames(m): 4:54pm On Aug 26, 2018
Tiredness from soft work#wink
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing Mummy's Duty Despite Tiredness by emmasege: 4:56pm On Aug 26, 2018
Self-inflicted burden. The earlier you find a hubby and start submitting to him, the better.

That's a needless burden, one your hubby would gladly do for you and your kid, while you are in the kitchen or waiting for him in the "other room".
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing Mummy's Duty Despite Tiredness by blackaxe78: 4:56pm On Aug 26, 2018
zinnyzee:
Person is mummy-ing one baby and is complaining of tiredness

When our own mothers will mummy us and mummy their neighbours numerous children without so much as a word.

Mtcheeww...... Everything for the glamour!!!

You forgot to add that those mother's can use one slap to control multiple kids.

When you see the kind of slap that lands on your dude, your body naturally adapts to obedience

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing Mummy's Duty Despite Tiredness by Humblega(m): 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2018
I wonder why she needs to pose in front of cameral to show us.

She supposed b a 1st wife to ds man, while linda with her pregnancy b d 2nd.

nigeria drama king and queens

Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing Mummy's Duty Despite Tiredness by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
Which one be juicy man again.. Aunty yi sha undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing Mummy's Duty Despite Tiredness by gotnel: 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
What is all this stuff about. Someone is performing her natural duty and someone that is jobless is busy broadcasting it to the world.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing Mummy's Duty Despite Tiredness by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
blackaxe78:

You forgot to add that those mother's can use one slap to control multiple kids.

When you see the kind of slap that lands on your dude, your body naturally adapts to obedience
Lolz... Especially those kinds that they will hold your two hands above your head and use it to raise you up, then start measuring the it on ur buttocks... Hehe, those abara can pain?

1 Like

Houseofglam7:
Tired and still posing for the camera undecided
Drama queen undecided

She will never be tired of being a social media LovePeddler.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing Mummy's Duty Despite Tiredness by Rexnegro(m): 5:05pm On Aug 26, 2018
chiommy123:
I think am tried of this. How about women that have triplet and are not complaining and showing things they do every seconds
triplet still even small babe, women with three sets of twins nko? that's 6 kids at a go
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing Mummy's Duty Despite Tiredness by Ketaokeipheoma: 5:08pm On Aug 26, 2018
Nogodye:
Why will you not be tired? when you want to perform the duty of both parent to claim a loving mum before the child.
Not big deal at least women lyk u stil carry triplet,carry on its ur duty
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing Mummy's Duty Despite Tiredness by blackaxe78: 5:09pm On Aug 26, 2018
zinnyzee:
Lolz... Especially those kinds that they will hold your two hands above your head and use it to raise you up, then start measuring the it on ur buttocks... Hehe, those abara can pain?

grin

You got me laughing here. Sometimes, when you see the thunder that lands on your bro, cos you don't want such, you did be asking Mummy, can I go and ease myself grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing Mummy's Duty Despite Tiredness by chiommy123(f): 5:13pm On Aug 26, 2018
Rexnegro:
triplet still even small babe, women with three sets of twins nko? that's 6 kids at a go
I think that's the problem with celebraties. Later they will complain that their marriages don't last
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing Mummy's Duty Despite Tiredness by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 26, 2018
blackaxe78:

grin

You got me laughing here. Sometimes, when you see the thunder that lands on your bro, cos you don't want such, you did be asking Mummy, can I go and ease myself grin
Lolz... And to think we still loved them like that.

Parents these days are scared of scolding their kids.... It's so disappointing
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing Mummy's Duty Despite Tiredness by nacee: 5:16pm On Aug 26, 2018
It's one of those things
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing Mummy's Duty Despite Tiredness by Folfy(f): 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
So who took the picture ?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing Mummy's Duty Despite Tiredness by nacee: 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
[I wonder why you have to open it to read]I wonder why she needs to pose in front of cameral to show us.

She supposed b a 1st wife to ds man, while linda with her pregnancy b d 2nd.

nigeria drama king and queens[/quote]
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing Mummy's Duty Despite Tiredness by wizseller: 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
itspzpics:
Beautiful born again actress Tonto Dikeh was pictured recently performing her duty as a mum ad she carried her cute baby till they fall asleep together despite the fact that she's very tired.

Tonto dikeh is a proud mom. Its nice and adorable

Source >>> http://www.praizenews.com/adorable-photo-tonto-dikeh-performing-mummys-duty-despite-tiredness/

This her feet na waooo

See as e long...the shape sef get as e be
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing Mummy's Duty Despite Tiredness by blackaxe78: 5:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
zinnyzee:
Lolz... And to think we still loved them like that.

Parents these days are scared of scolding their kids.... It's so disappointing

At a time, but those slaps affected some that the society didn't see or believe it could have been brought about by too much discipline.

Made some become a dunce at home and the worst being outside home
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing Mummy's Duty Despite Tiredness by EmekaBlue(m): 5:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
See her long foots like wetin I no know
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing Mummy's Duty Despite Tiredness by twerkjack: 5:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
Take ur time to appreciate all moms across the world who perform their mommy duties
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing Mummy's Duty Despite Tiredness by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 26, 2018
blackaxe78:

At a time, but those slaps affected some that the society didn't see or believe it could have been brought about by too much discipline.

Made some become a dunce at home and the worst being outside home
I beg to differ on this... I don't really agree with your assessment, cus i personally received so many slaps in my life than i could count and it didn't exactly diminish my self worth nor did it make me dim-witted.

I think this has got more to do with peer pressure and/or inferiority complex.

I don't think one could ever over-discipline one's own kid.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing Mummy's Duty Despite Tiredness by blackaxe78: 5:43pm On Aug 26, 2018
zinnyzee:
I beg to differ on this... I don't really agree with your assessment, cus i personally received so many slaps in my life than i could count and it didn't exactly diminish my self worth nor did it make me dim-witted.

I think this has got more to do with peer pressure and/or inferiority complex.

I don't think one could ever over-discipline one's own kid.

At a time, it makes kids to have extreme fear of trying new things cos they don't know the out come. As time goes on, they start looking for a playing field which parents won't be aware of. Am not generally speaking, but trust me. Some kids were influenced by those discipline
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing Mummy's Duty Despite Tiredness by tehilah92(f): 5:48pm On Aug 26, 2018
before na papa's duty she go dey perform?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing Mummy's Duty Despite Tiredness by GAJIT: 5:51pm On Aug 26, 2018
Who's in the house with her till she fell asleep, and then took the shot? By the way, must she post it?

If she doesn't do it, who else will...?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing Mummy's Duty Despite Tiredness by Houseofglam7(f): 6:01pm On Aug 26, 2018
oyb:

She will never be tired of being a social media LovePeddler.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing Mummy's Duty Despite Tiredness by mechanics(m): 6:20pm On Aug 26, 2018
Hmmmm, how is she born again, someone that altered her body to look like the white.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing Mummy's Duty Despite Tiredness by Ishilove: 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2018
How the fvck is this staged shiit news?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing Mummy's Duty Despite Tiredness by toprealman: 10:47pm On Aug 26, 2018
shoe size must be 46
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing Mummy's Duty Despite Tiredness by Nobody: 5:33am On Aug 27, 2018
chiommy123:
I think am tried of this. How about women that have triplet and are not complaining and showing things they do every seconds
Don't mind her, was she expecting me or who else to perform her duty as a Mum for her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emma Nyra Shows Off Her Post-Baby Body 2 Weeks After Giving Birth To Twins / Toolz And Sensei Style Fight Over A Dress, Fans Support The Retailer / Photos From Okoro Blessing's 30th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.