Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Apostle Sulaiman And The Ekiti Comic Prophecy: A Clarion Call On Can Leadership - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Sulaiman And The Ekiti Comic Prophecy: A Clarion Call On Can Leadership (346 Views)

What Oyedepo Says About Apostle Sulaiman's Acquired Jet / Judah Ben Samuel Prophecy: A Pointer To Christ's Return? / Pastor Chris Corrects Apostle Sulaiman's Wrong Teaching On Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Sulaiman And The Ekiti Comic Prophecy: A Clarion Call On Can Leadership by abc4naija(m): 5:17am On Aug 26, 2018
i watched with rapt attention the gullible Apostle Sulaiman make what i would rather call "RANTS" than prophesy on the Ekiti election days before the Ekiti election and his shameful justification of failed RANTS moments after the election and then i begin to wonder what kind of calling he had.... (MTN CALL I GUESS)

For a man that has emerged unopposed as the most controversial pastor in Nigerias history, i had expected him to focus his attention on his church and make do with the offering of his seeming brainwashed followers than to meander in the mulky waters of Nigerian politics.

The christain Association of Nigeria (CAN) should as much as possible curtail this abnormally now or get burnt by it
Re: Apostle Sulaiman And The Ekiti Comic Prophecy: A Clarion Call On Can Leadership by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:18am On Aug 26, 2018
True words from the OP

1 Like

Re: Apostle Sulaiman And The Ekiti Comic Prophecy: A Clarion Call On Can Leadership by gasparpisciotta: 6:06am On Aug 26, 2018
CAN tries to dissociate itself from what individual pastors and their denominations do, they are more concerned about the followers of Christ in general. I believe this is done to prevent unnecessary antagonism within the Christian fold which may send wrong signals to non Christians. Let's leave God to judge these so called Pastors who do nothing​ to win souls other than enriching themselves.
Re: Apostle Sulaiman And The Ekiti Comic Prophecy: A Clarion Call On Can Leadership by StillX10(m): 6:58am On Aug 26, 2018
So you are now his judge

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Black Is Often Associated With Bad And Evil? / Rev Chris Oyakhilome Shows His Dab Skills With Eben At Pastor's Conference(video / Everyone Who Depends On Observing The Law Is Under A Curse - Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.