Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,380 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits (47266 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets: Ragnar, Aiden, Liam New Pictures / Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Visit Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets Ragnar, Aiden, Liam / Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by Ikenna0b: 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2018
I'm not even going to address all those estrogen man-bitches that's quoting me left and right
I said wtf I said and I'm not changing it. Any Igbo that lays with you things and brings into this world an abomination is revolting to me. Very nauseating bunch of Igbos. I stand by my comment and I support wtf I said. It is better to mix with anybody but you things. Hell I'll even support an Igbo bearing a child for a freaking KKK or worse even Isis members than you things.

As for the long epistle of wailing about igbo women chasing after una. Women do not chase men and have never in history so spare us una gossiping shit. Leave it for the market women. We know why una are leaving your women for better person.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by Ikenna0b: 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
Masterclass32:
This thing wey Ikenna0b talk pepper our Yoruba compatriots like mad.

See as them dey quote the guy anyhow.

You dey mind them. Wailing all over of mentions like a bunch of estrogen laced market women. Mschewwww. I said wtf I said. If they don't like it, oh well, cry me a fucking River.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by uridiwan(m): 3:40pm On Aug 26, 2018
i already told him that you are stupid
Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by LZAA: 3:40pm On Aug 26, 2018
immhotep:

sarrki and sarkin are going to be very angry with you

cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom gmbuharii t9ksy
Roger3D right now grin
Cc greenback

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by NigerianDiamond(m): 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ikenna0b:

grin grin grin

Even your own women says this your shit is pure bullshit. Watch this video on Facebook and super me your rubbish. Let's not forget the one that informed all you lots gossip more than market women. We all know why you man-bitches leave your women and rush after igbo women, we know that, all this long epistle of wailing won't change the reason.

Sorry I didn't click on that link but I could deduce what the lady in the video may have said based on your comment. You are just showing how low-class you are, a dirty, crass and classless tribalistic person. I know most Igbos are not like you. At this juncture, please keep your thoughts and irresponsible opinion to yourself. I wish you success in your sojourn of hatred and I pray it won't lead you to Waterloo.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by Ikenna0b: 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2018
NigerianDiamond:

Sorry I didn't click on that link but I could deduce what the lady in the video may have said based on your comment. You are just showing how low-class you are, a dirty, crass and classless tribalistic person. I know most Igbos are not like you. At this juncture, please keep your thoughts and irresponsible opinion to yourself. I wish you success in your sojourn of hatred and I pray it won't lead you to Waterloo.

I don't care enough if you believe my comment is tribalistic, dirty, classless, etc to even addressed that part of your statement. I care more about the opinions of a goat than that of an Afonja. As for the advice of stop sharing my thoughts, I will not. I'll continue reminding our people to avoid the likes that's wished more than one occasion genocide to our community than allowing them to decieve them in this "we're one human" rubbish. It's better to take precautions now than wake up one day with regrets. I said wtf I said and I'll continue saying wtf I said.

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by Nightmareo07: 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2018
baby124:

Lol. Something is wrong with your head. Yoruba women are less desirable? Really? But Yoruba men keep marrying them everyday now. How come?

Keep marrying them everyday?? grin
Where is dat happening pls.
Have they finish chasing after igbo women? grin
Yoruba women are in serious trouble grin

When their men don't even appreciate them how will others appreciate them. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by baby124: 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
Nightmareo07:

When their men don't even appreciate them how will others appreciate them. undecided
Lol. I am sure you don’t believe the nonsense you are saying. Lol. Yoruba women are these men’s mothers and daughters who will come of this marriage too. So see how you are talking like a mugu. Yoruba girls get married the youngest after Hausas. So who is marrying them? And they are not open to marriages to other tribes like Igbo women. You see your logic is like pouring water into a waste basket.
Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by Nightmareo07: 4:32pm On Aug 26, 2018
baby124:

[s]Lol. I am sure you don’t believe the nonsense you are saying. Lol. Yoruba women are these men’s mothers and daughters who will come of this marriage too. So see how you are talking like a mugu. Yoruba girls get married the youngest after Hausas. So who is marrying them? And they are not open to marriages to other tribes like Igbo women. You see your logic is like pouring water into a waste basket.[/s]

Trash other tribes don't want Yruba women go to facebook and ask questions..
And stop deceiving urself.
U will hear things like
YORYBA WOMEN ARE DIRTY
YORUBA WOMEN ARE TROBLESOME
YORYBA WOMEN CHEAT A LOT.
YORUBA WOMEN DO JUJU A LOT.

Wait I will look for a link to a facebook post.
Ur women are not marriage materials simple.
Just befriend them Bleep them and move on

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by baby124: 4:33pm On Aug 26, 2018
Nightmareo07:

U will hear things like
YORYBA WOMEN ARE DIRTY

That is if they will give you the opportunity. I can see you are talking from frustration. Which Yoruba woman do you this thing? Eyah... God will heal your mental illness don’t worry. Look to him for help.
Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by Nightmareo07: 4:37pm On Aug 26, 2018
baby124:

[s]That is if they will give you the opportunity. I can see you are talking from frustration. Which Yoruba woman do you this thing? Eyah... God will heal your mental illness don’t worry. Look to him for help[/s].

Hehehehehehhe.. I SWEAR..
Look at this fool right now in my phone I have 4 nude videos and over 70pics a Yoruba gal.
Who I only spent 600 nairaland airtime on.

I lost my former phone the videos would have been up to 20 and the pics would be clocking by 200+ now. grin

U don't need money to Bleep them, just speak Yoruba grin

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by bameyi(m): 4:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
Any single igbo woman me I bi mallam oh. But love igbo women only Lol
Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by baby124: 4:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Hehehehehehhe.. I SWEAR..
Look at this fool right now in my phone I have 4 nude videos and over 70pics a Yoruba gal.
Who I only spent 600 nairaland airtime on.

I lost my former phone the videos would have been up to 20 and the pics would be clocking by 200+ now. grin

U don't need money to Bleep them, just speak Yoruba grin
Yea. Na so. You need mental check. Your brain is obviously syphillitic.
Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by Nightmareo07: 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2018
baby124:

Yea. Na so. You need mental check. Your brain is obviously syphillitic.

Heheheheh..
Kid, ur sister Dey spread nyash for me for camera like no tomorrow..
She told me "ur money turns me on" grin

Even up to 1k she Neva see.
Una girls no get sense Igbo gal can't be that dumb. grin
This is a gal who schools at ilaro poly grin
Yet she no get sense
Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by baby124: 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Heheheheh..
Kid, ur sister Dey spread nyash for me for camera like no tomorrow..
She told me "ur money turns me on" grin

Even up to 1k she Neva see.
Una girls no get sense Igbo gal can't be that dumb. grin
This is a gal who schools at ilaro poly grin
Yet she no get sense
I understand you very well. Don’t worry, no need to stoop to your level. Are you then saying Igbo girls prostitute themselves for money? Na your hand type am not me. Look, you are suffering from side effects of syphillis so I cannot go back and forth with you. One thing I know for sure is no Yoruba girl is giving you attention and you are frustrated.
Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by Nightmareo07: 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2018
baby124:

[s]I understand you very well. Don’t worry, no need to stoop to your level. Are you then saying Igbo girls prostitute themselves for money? Na your hand type am not me. Look, you are suffering from side effects of syphillis so I cannot go back and forth with you. One thing I know for sure is no Yoruba girl is giving you attention and you are frustrated[/s].

Hehhheheeh.. I pity u grin
Yoruba gals are dirty dumb and foolish.
That's nobody wanna marry them...Just Bleep materials..kill urself.
I stay from Lagos to Ibadan to ondo.
Na afonja students pussy I Dey scatter
Nttoor!!
remember 1 Nigeria grin
Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by Hardamz(m): 5:08pm On Aug 26, 2018
janykute:

Are you sure you read the topic?
janykute, Did You READ his COMMENT with your sense?
Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by Nightmareo07: 5:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ikenna0b:

You dey mind them. Wailing all over of mentions like a bunch of estrogen laced market women. Mschewwww. I said wtf I said. If they don't like it, oh well, cry me a fucking River.

Their yeye mod Don hide the post
Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by Nightmareo07: 5:29pm On Aug 26, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
See CORRECT SLAYING!!!! kiss

Ur siggy is so annoying. undecided
Pls if don't stay in Nigeria don't stay there and talk.
Who the Bleep is sowore undecided
After voting him Afonjas will still come and and talk trash that we didnt vote.
Like they did with abiola and obj.
I'm sure no sensible igbo will do that mistakr again
Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by Tflex01: 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2018
baby124:

I understand you very well. Don’t worry, no need to stoop to your level. Are you then saying Igbo girls prostitute themselves for money? Na your hand type am not me. Look, you are suffering from side effects of syphillis so I cannot go back and forth with you. One thing I know for sure is no Yoruba girl is giving you attention and you are frustrated.

Ignore him.
Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by sneedpahpaz(m): 7:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ikenna0b:

Right!!!!! You talking about threatening, what about that one that killed his wife and used her for rituals. Hell if I recall correctly, I could have sworn one equally did the same shit to his girlfriend a year ago. Fools. Some people just don't learn. I can't fathom why any igbo will marry or bear children with those things. I'm even more lenient with Igbo women that bore children for their men. At least those children goes to those things and aren't part of our community. It's igbo men that lay, marry and bore children with their women are who pisses me off the most. Bringing potential snakes into our midst. I cannot understand why any igbo would be so ignorant.
Your mad rantings will be ignored. it is bigots like you dat bring disrepute 2 our name. D major reason why d country is gradually going bad is because of nitwits like you that believe having a phone gives them the right to write trash. Americans are what they are now because they learned to live harmoniously with one another. Idiots like you are locked away. Ibos are the major culprits spoiling the country's image by drug & human trafficking. All tribes av bad eggs but it doesn't mean they are all bad.
PS: I know u are going 2 rant again but I don't give a Bleep.
#ProudlyNigerian
#Tribeless
Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by sneedpahpaz(m): 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2018
Nightmareo07:

U will hear things like
YORYBA WOMEN ARE DIRTY

See this mad dog... u don escape from psychiatric home shey? ur pure ibo gals are the ones doing prostitution abroad u know? No day goes by without one hearing dat they deported several. Go 2 Italy & Spain, dem plenty der. even in our local brothels its rare 2 encounter a Yoruba gal,na Ibos get d trade. Rant on idiot,I don't know y am even wasting my time responding 2 ur silly utterances. Immature nitwit.
Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by Nightmareo07: 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2018
sneedpahpaz:

[s]See this mad dog... u don escape from psychiatric home shey? ur pure ibo gals are the ones doing prostitution abroad u know? No day goes by without one hearing dat they deported several. Go 2 Italy & Spain, dem plenty der. even in our local brothels its rare 2 encounter a Yoruba gal,na Ibos get d trade. Rant on idiot,I don't know y am even wasting my time responding 2 ur silly utterances. Immature nitwi[/s]t.

Look at this sophisticated slowpoke.
Time to burst it lies idiot.. Come make I carry u go Enugu and show u hotel where ur prostitute sisters plenty becoz they do want to meet people who know them.
They know they chances of meeting people who know them in east is rare.
Mumu.. Come let go open ur eyes.

Even adeyinka grandson ur brother knows the truth

Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by sneedpahpaz(m): 9:20pm On Aug 26, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Look at this sophisticated slowpoke.
Time to burst it lies idiot.. Come make I carry u go Enugu and show u hotel where ur prostitute sisters plenty becoz they do want to meet people who know them.
They know they chances of meeting people who know them in east is rare.
Mumu.. Come let go open ur eyes.

Even adeyinka grandson ur brother knows the truth
Now I know u r an ignorant illiterate. Am sure u own d account u r quoting. I don't need 2 follow u 2 Enugu because I still value my life. Am not dumb enough 2 let u use me 4 money ritual. that's what u r all good at. In Lagos here alone,all d brothels are populated by ur virgin sisters. Drug & Human trafficking is all u know in d name of development. Flat headed nitwits.
Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by Nightmareo07: 10:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
sneedpahpaz:

Now I know u r an ignorant illiterate. Am sure u own d account u r quoting. I don't need 2 follow u 2 Enugu because I still value my life. Am not dumb enough 2 let u use me 4 money ritual. that's what u r all good at. In Lagos here alone,all d brothels are populated by ur virgin sisters. Drug & Human trafficking is all u know in d name of development. Flat headed nitwits.

This is why some called u sophisticated slowpoke.
Go to everywhere in Nigeria people know the headquarters of skull mining is in Yoruba land.
Wicked servages that kill human and like mere chicken and sell the skull N2500 naira.

Go to prison in USA yorubas dominated it for scam. And internet fraud..
Cursed tribe.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by Nightmareo07: 10:18pm On Aug 26, 2018
sneedpahpaz:

I'm out here for I to embarrass and disgrace foools like u.
Wicked cursed tribe.

Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by Mypeople2(m): 12:26am On Aug 27, 2018
iGISTMORE:
Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife, Precious Chikwendu and her triplets steps out in matching outfits.

Source - http://gistmore.com/femi-fani-kayodes-wife-triplets-step-matching-outfits-photos

Beautiful wife , lovely children and handsome man .But I hope the three children are not representing Igbo , Yoruba and Hausa
Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by princenath: 1:20am On Aug 27, 2018
galaxy2020:
Davido, fani kayode etc..... Them the rush igbo girls because nothing compares to igbo girls. Umu igbo amaka.
Stay there and be gullible..
They marry Igbo girls coz they are everywhere and don't forget that Yoruba girls are busy reading their books
I respect Yoruba ppl coz they are the thread of love uniting this country..
Its shown over them and that is why they are the most educated and tolerant tribe in Nigeria.

Argue with ur ancestors.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by BabaRamota1980: 1:23am On Aug 27, 2018
Nightmareo07:

We love to fvck young Ibo toto. When time to marry we go find Yoruba woman put for house and settle. This is our reality.

Your women come to us for immunity. Ibo is powerless in Nigerian political landscape. Every where you go you are preyed by more politically powerful groups. Your women recognize Yoruba has more power and is why they rush us.

Go to motor park, yanminri girls arriving everyday with no business or known contact...but they know they will get a hookup. We bore their toto finish and dump for Emeka to go pay dowry in village.

Ffk, Shina Peters, Kwam, Gowon, Adekunle Scorpion, Obj, how many we go list.... grin

Not to talk of kingtblakhoc bleeping yanmiri left and right.

Ffk changing them like underwear and even put his initials on their t1tt1es.

Na pretty face yanminri girl her body worwor, no curves. Come see Yoruba girls, pretty, curvaceous and dang good in bed. Its why we preserve them for later but we use up yours to kill appetite.

If you want bring your girls here in full body length picture. Lets compare. For everyone you bring i will match with five beautiful Yoruba in full body image so you can see curves and hips, thighs and breasts and butts....with beautiful face adorned with almond eyes!

Almond eyes by the way is the specialty of Yoruba women.
Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by Kratos18: 1:41am On Aug 27, 2018
Nwanne oburo jealousy ooooo,abukwa m onye Igbo.

chomchom1:

See jealous grin
Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by KanwuliaExtra: 3:57am On Aug 27, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Ur siggy is so annoying. undecided
Pls if don't stay in Nigeria don't stay there and talk.
Who the Bleep is sowore undecided
After voting him Afonjas will still come and and talk trash that we didnt vote.
Like they did with abiola and obj.
I'm sure no sensible igbo will do that mistakr again

If I don’t stay in Nigeria I am not a Nigerian abi? undecided
But my money via Western Union or MoneyGram goes to poverty-stricken relatives languishing in my village kwo? grin

Who the PHOCK WAS OBAMA?
This is not tribal matter abeg.
Enough of OLD GOATS!
If you have ANY YOUNG person under 60, please present him OR HER! kiss

Which YOUNG candidate can bring out his or her head in SOUTHERN or NORTHERN NIGERIA to contest against your DAURA DUNCE? cry

It can only take someone who has lived OUTSIDE NIGERIA WITH BALLS to brave such a politicsl terrain. YOUTHS IN NIGERIA AND AFRICA AS A WHOLE ARE PHOCKING COWARDS! Buhari already called them ”LAZY”!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by Nightmareo07: 8:22am On Aug 27, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

If I don’t stay in Nigeria I am not a Nigerian abi? undecided
But my money via Western Union or MoneyGram goes to poverty-stricken relatives languishing in my village kwo? grin
Who the PHOCK WAS OBAMA?
This is not tribal matter abeg.
Enough of OLD GOATS!
If you have ANY YOUNG person under 60, please present him OR HER! kiss
Which YOUNG candidate can bring out his or her head in SOUTHERN or NORTHERN NIGERIA to contest against your DAURA DUNCE? cry
It can only take someone who has lived OUTSIDE NIGERIA WITH BALLS to brave such a politicsl terrain. YOUTHS IN NIGERIA AND AFRICA AS A WHOLE ARE PHOCKING COWARDS! Buhari already called they ”LAZY”!!! grin

This is where u are totally wrong.
ITS NOT ABOUT AGE EITHER.
If think sowore will perfome better because of his age them u are the funiest person on earth.
Make him President and see he is not different from other yoruba men, ie he will enter their and continue their normal alignment with Hausa againg igbos.

I'm a fan of buhari and will neva be because he is the devil himself.
But quote me anywhere a good Hausa man on that sit is better than any yoruba on that sit .
Yaradua was a perfect example, (also rememeber his age, so stop telling me about sowore age.. Age has nothing to do with politics.

Sowore will enter the sit and remember he is a yoruba man.
And forget igbos voted him.
I'm sure no sane igbo person will vote sowore.

If u need young person then there are people like, senator Ben Bruce.
But I tell I again its not about age.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don’t Touch Peter Obi, Datti Baba-ahmed, HURIWA Warns DSS / Troops On Patrol Encounter Terrorists, Recover Arms / Christian Girl Escaped Death By Whiskers In Bauchi State Over Alleged Blasphemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.