Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits (47258 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets: Ragnar, Aiden, Liam New Pictures / Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Visit Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets Ragnar, Aiden, Liam / Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by Chiboto414: 12:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
Welllll settings... God pls protect guard them in good health and bless them in ur wisdom ijn I pray Amen
Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by DSDLIVEREPORT: 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2018
HungerBAD:
Beautiful woman.

Beautiful kids.

Igbo women are very beautiful. Igbo Amaka.
And Yoruba men knows how to take maintain and care of them
Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by mojysiola(f): 12:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
Nightmareo07:

U are talking rubbish.. I have stayed in southwest for many years..
I know a lot about u people.

90% of igbo men that I know who married yoruba women ain't happy.
Even some of my friends in Abuja.

Ur parents need to stop poisoning ur minds from birth. undecided
Even u definitely I'm sure ur mum must have gave u ur own mind poison.
Can u deny it. undecided
It's a pity you are blinded by your dark mind with your low level of reasoning, comparing your friend's in Abuja to the totality of a whole tribe.its obvious your reasoning mind is faulty if not you won't compare some of your friend's happiness to a whole tribe. One man's food is another's poison.if some of your friends are not happy does it mean everyone who has engaged in such similar journey too is not happy Think well before you talk and talk for yourself not for others.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by DSDLIVEREPORT: 12:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
chomchom1:
If u have not associated with igbo... Ua really missing something.. Igbo Amaka!!!! Davido knows! grin..God protections to all our igbo inlaw at south west. Haters go and hit ua head.
We greet u too .From Igbo In laws association
Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ikenna0b:

Since I'm not a woman, I'm uninterested to hear gossip from you estrogen man-bitches that you Afonja men are known for. When you have the time, do go to the main market and gossip away your fantasy of FFK donation to Ikemba.

Oh and while I'm at it, how the Bleep are you "helping Afonja cause" when those children are considered Agonja, not Igbo. Dumbass if we go by your logic, it's the other way around you slowpoke. Sometimes I wonder if you Afonjs even think before writing some stupid shit.

Pig-ibo grin

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by Trendirabingi: 12:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
HungerBAD post=706send 4:
Beautiful woman.

Beautiful kids.

see d blessing an igbo girl brought to him, emblemmed in beauty,..most afonjas must be stewpid saying trash abt d east....igbo amakarikwa...davido head dey there..if im fckup , we collect chioma for im hand, Front of lasgidi city centre, enroute owerri.., we no send u.... grin...if u qoute trash untop here,..amaka dissapoint u there..... Show some respect...
Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by Nightmareo07: 12:37pm On Aug 26, 2018
mojysiola:

It's a pity you are blinded by your dark mind with your low level of reasoning, comparing your friend's in Abuja to the totality of a whole tribe.its obvious your reasoning mind is faulty if not you won't compare some of your friend's happiness to a whole tribe. One man's food is another's poison.if some of your friends are not happy does it mean everyone who has engaged in such similar journey too is not happy Think we'll before you talk and talk for yourself not for others.

U mentally dim!! do u know what they call sample and prototype?
They said Nigeria has the population of 198million people..
Now let me as u.
In ur little small mind, do u think they counted everybody singly and personally?

So I dont need to know THE WHOLE igbo men married to Yoruba women before I know they truth.
Yoruba women are trouble and are not marriage
Materials...and are worst in intertribal and that's why they are the less desirable.
Ur parents are getting it wrong trust me.

U won't deny the fact that ur mum has told u one or too things.
I know u people very well., they start telling u that even from childhood
Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
deboysben:
Cute kids.

To the mod that banned me thunder and kitikpa fire you several times.
grin
Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by Fuckboi(m): 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2018
adorable
Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 26, 2018
HungerBAD:
Beautiful woman.

Beautiful kids.

DSDLIVEREPORT:

And Yoruba men knows how to take maintain and care of them

but all of u nigerisns are the same thing grin i dont know how ta’ll dont know dat
Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by Trendirabingi: 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
blackaxe78:

This why I will never forgive the Nigerian Armed Forces that though, gallantly fought the Biafran war. I still have never been at peace with them cos if they had dropped a Nuclear bomb over Biafra, we would have saved alot of this present meance facing us.
u are a cultist, n a member of a dirty cult 4 dat matter, u are under a blood curse already, by virtue of ur affiliation, so they wld be no need paying u attention or taking a walking dead like u serious..just a loudmouth

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by enemyofprogress: 12:52pm On Aug 26, 2018
None of them resemble him, I suspect fowl play
Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by Trendirabingi: 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2018
Mrnairalandd:

Hypocrisy runs in their blood

Here in USA, i was chatting with a white stranger and he said he heard from his Igbo colleague that Yorubas are responsible for what they are going through in Nigeria

Lol!!!

I laughed and i asked him to take a seat so as to listen to our National history which Igbo bastardised.

I started from how Igbos coup with 96% Igbo military officers killed and maimed prominent politicians and military officers from other regions without touching a single man from the East despite the fact that it was Igbo/Hausa/Fulanis political alliances that formed that government. I asked him how he would feel if he was in the shoes of those Nigerians who lost their sons and daughters

The white man was shocked to learn the true version of our national history which Igbos have tried in recent years to destroy
u both who spoke wit d white man are ignorant n bile, u were even worst..i only pity d white man who was listening, his imperession abt d both of u must have gotten very twisted, that was d real shocker 4 him
Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by ChuksGab(m): 12:58pm On Aug 26, 2018
Quiescere:
Awww, cute little pumpkins. kiss kiss kiss

I can't wait to have my own someday; twin boys are okay for me. embarassed embarassed

Receive it in Jesus name Amen

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by Didcot: 1:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
Loving the stretch stroller. grin
Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by imran147(m): 1:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
zionmde:

yeah they still look cute that way. If u re not yet a parent, one day u will get married, by the time u look for kids for 10yrs u will certainly go begging God to give u d one with no head at all that u can manage. Curses people bring upon themselves all because of bigotry or will I call it stupidity and foolishness

Your mumu I’ll never end mr
Truth is bitter hahahaha oyinaraa
Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by Tobiemmanuel007: 1:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
chomchom1:
If u have not associated with igbo... Ua really missing something.. Igbo Amaka!!!! Davido knows! grin..God protections to all our igbo inlaw at south west. Haters go and hit ua head.

Sweet combination
Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by chomchom1(f): 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2018
grin
Tobiemmanuel007:

Sweet combination
Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by chomchom1(f): 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2018
Kratos18:
This are the kind of statements you people make that bring about hate speechs.when they start calling you people ipob or biafran goats. You will complain

See jealous grin

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2018
SolutionMee:
There are only two tribes in Nigeria

The Igbo's and others
sarrki and sarkin are going to be very angry with you

cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom gmbuharii t9ksy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by Masterclass32: 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2018
This thing wey Ikenna0b talk pepper our Yoruba compatriots like mad.

See as them dey quote the guy anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by Reelmii: 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ikenna0b:

Right!!!!! You talking about threatening, what about that one that killed his wife and used her for rituals. Hell if I recall correctly, I could have sworn one equally did the same shit to his girlfriend a year ago. Fools. Some people just don't learn. I can't fathom why any igbo will marry or bear children with those things. I'm even more lenient with Igbo women that bore children for their men. At least those children goes to those things and aren't part of our community. It's igbo men that lay, marry and bore children with their women are who pisses me off the most. Bringing potential snakes into our midst. I cannot understand why any igbo would be so ignorant.
guy calm down, u will be alright
Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by namio10: 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2018
zionmde:
beautiful children from a beautiful wife.

Pls to all those APC miscreants ur kids would look like oshiomole if any of u come here to talk rubbish
Or like Liar Mohammed.
Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by harriet412(f): 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2018
How did she loose her tummy fat so quickly
Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by BabaRamota1980: 2:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
HungerBAD:
Beautiful woman.

Beautiful kids.

Dem get pretty face but body no get shape at all.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by Burgerlomo: 2:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
xreal:
The triplets in their limousine . grin

Stretch Limousine cool
Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by joyfullyjoyous(f): 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2018
The conception may have been through IVF. If there's money n u r medically fit,when seven eggs are planted in u,u should be able to carry them to term. This may have happened in her case,who knows?
She's lucky sha. Its my first time of seeing burgy for triplets
Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by baby124: 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2018
Nightmareo07:

U mentally dim!! do u know what they call sample and prototype?
They said Nigeria has the population of 198million people..
Now let me as u.
In ur little small mind, do u think they counted everybody singly and personally?

So I dont need to know THE WHOLE igbo men married to Yoruba women before I know they truth.
Yoruba women are trouble and are not marriage
Materials...and are worst in intertribal and that's why they are the less desirable.
Ur parents are getting it wrong trust me.

U won't deny the fact that ur mum has told u one or too things.
I know u people very well., they start telling u that even from childhood

Lol. Something is wrong with your head. Yoruba women are less desirable? Really? But Yoruba men keep marrying them everyday now. How come?

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2018
ChuksGab:

Receive it in Jesus name Amen
Amen. Thank yoooou. smiley
Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by octatowa(m): 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
when the angel that shared sense saw how e missed u and it has caused to humanity...And knowing nothing can be done except total extermination..Reaction is depicted below ������������

� � � �
Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by Ikenna0b: 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
NigerianDiamond:

I see how frustrated you are about your women liking and marrying Yoruba men. Is it not obvious that Yoruba men are simplistic and highly responsible than your men. A man is not known by being garrulous and boastful rather by the substance he displays and being able to cater, shield and fight for his family. We are real 'Omoluabis' and moreover your 'sisters' will keep coming for us cos Yoruba guys are likeable - Infact I have one that I am willing to keep. So stop crying and embrace the reality that the world is a global village and love has no border. Thank you.

grin grin grin

Even your own women says this your shit is pure bullshit. Watch this video on Facebook and super me your rubbish. Let's not forget the one that informed all you lots gossip more than market women. We all know why you man-bitches leave your women and rush after igbo women, we know that, all this long epistle of wailing won't change the reason.

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu & Her Triplets Ragnar, Aiden & Liam In Matching Outfits by Kingjames(m): 3:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
Thought the husband absconded when she gave birth to the triplets... naija men's way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rashida Bello In Loved Up Video With Husband, Yahaya Bello / Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed / Christian Girl Escaped Death By Whiskers In Bauchi State Over Alleged Blasphemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.