Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Opemipo Bamgbopa: Bank Alerts Turn Me On - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Opemipo Bamgbopa: Bank Alerts Turn Me On (38922 Views)

Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On / "Isolation Don Turn Me To Brick Layer" - Davido Reveals / It Wasn't Easy For Me To Handle Stardom At A Tender Age-opemipo Bamgbopa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opemipo Bamgbopa: Bank Alerts Turn Me On by opejulie10: 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2018
her purry suffered from estate boys... they had to relocate her... I wish her well..
Re: Opemipo Bamgbopa: Bank Alerts Turn Me On by Ennyforeal(f): 6:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
na alert they rush me too,doing some simple task online and my small dollar dey rush me. if u want to rush alert click here http://payhigh.online/?invite=46823
Re: Opemipo Bamgbopa: Bank Alerts Turn Me On by Michelle55: 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2018
cry sumbori should turn me on with bank alert mbok. This life is not easy olohun,below is what I've been doing since morin

Re: Opemipo Bamgbopa: Bank Alerts Turn Me On by Bitterleafsoup: 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ordinary credit alert?
Chai how much you never mention.
Puttie is so cheap in Buhari economy.
Re: Opemipo Bamgbopa: Bank Alerts Turn Me On by nnokwa042(m): 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2018
Alert turns you on but no money for Yoruba film so how you dey take make am if no be olosho you be
Re: Opemipo Bamgbopa: Bank Alerts Turn Me On by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2018
Re: Opemipo Bamgbopa: Bank Alerts Turn Me On by okwabayi(m): 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2018
...and somebody wants me not to look upon this one as a sex object?
If you want to gbensh her it's easy: get her in a room, send the required money to her account via mobile banking and she'll open those flood gates when she hears the 'beep' of a successful transfer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opemipo Bamgbopa: Bank Alerts Turn Me On by mercytripletz: 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2018
opejulie10:
her purry suffered from estate boys... they had to relocate her... I wish her well..
Coming from a fellow girl.
Sick of your type.
Re: Opemipo Bamgbopa: Bank Alerts Turn Me On by victorian(f): 7:04pm On Aug 26, 2018
Babyforever:
Life without money is not worth it......Go girl kiss

Am telling you, it's not worth it.

Without God and money. Just forget living cheesy
Re: Opemipo Bamgbopa: Bank Alerts Turn Me On by THANKSGIVING17: 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2018
Do you mean debit alerts turn you on ?

Lmao
Re: Opemipo Bamgbopa: Bank Alerts Turn Me On by Sleezwizz: 7:48pm On Aug 26, 2018
Simplep:
Hmmmm...who does credit alert turns off bfore?

Nobody o... immediately salary alert enter my phone na so I go dey happy angry

Besides, I kinda like u o... can we b friends?
Re: Opemipo Bamgbopa: Bank Alerts Turn Me On by tejiri4(m): 8:10pm On Aug 26, 2018
Dis are the people use for rituals and by yahoo boys
Re: Opemipo Bamgbopa: Bank Alerts Turn Me On by MrGoogle88: 8:11pm On Aug 26, 2018
That little irritating girl from Dear mother has matured into an AMAZING beauty... kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Opemipo Bamgbopa: Bank Alerts Turn Me On by TimeManager(m): 8:18pm On Aug 26, 2018
kiss the truth!
Re: Opemipo Bamgbopa: Bank Alerts Turn Me On by NairaMaster1(m): 8:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
Babyforever:
Life without money is not worth it......Go girl kiss

Na so una cheap? Terrible.
Re: Opemipo Bamgbopa: Bank Alerts Turn Me On by NairaMaster1(m): 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2018
post=70632509:
Some sadist in life will still counter this, and still call her names!
They never like seeing or hearing something good and sweet in life!

We can never support ashawo. Never! All of you that have legalized ashawo due to chronic poverty we refuse to support you. Buhari call you lazy youth.

We won't support all of you, modern day sex workers.
Re: Opemipo Bamgbopa: Bank Alerts Turn Me On by TimeManager(m): 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
She's grown so big. She too dey talk, she no dey fear face.. love her acting.
kiss the truth!
Re: Opemipo Bamgbopa: Bank Alerts Turn Me On by TimeManager(m): 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
She's grown so big. She too dey talk, she no dey fear face.. love her acting.
kiss the truth!
Re: Opemipo Bamgbopa: Bank Alerts Turn Me On by wezzyjasified(m): 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
DanseMacabre:
Very fuckable chick.

But why one thigh big pass the other one
grin grin grin

Na wa oo
How you take see that?.
And it's not, it's her sitting position
Re: Opemipo Bamgbopa: Bank Alerts Turn Me On by Kayleb26(m): 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2018
Hmnnnnn, what turns me on sef?
Re: Opemipo Bamgbopa: Bank Alerts Turn Me On by TaLLeRBaLLeR(m): 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2018
then let bank alert spank the pussy after turning you on...ode!
Re: Opemipo Bamgbopa: Bank Alerts Turn Me On by harriet412(f): 9:22pm On Aug 26, 2018
Heavily caked up face
Re: Opemipo Bamgbopa: Bank Alerts Turn Me On by Babyforever(f): 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
victorian:

Am telling you, it's not worth it.
Without God and money. Just forget living cheesy
Speak on girl speak on cheesy
Re: Opemipo Bamgbopa: Bank Alerts Turn Me On by victorian(f): 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2018
Babyforever:
Speak on girl speak on cheesy

grin

1 Like

Re: Opemipo Bamgbopa: Bank Alerts Turn Me On by kokomilala(m): 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2018
Not surprised at all. She's symptomatic of the frailty of the money-driven women in this troubled society.
Credit alerts turn her on, cash gives her orgasm.
Re: Opemipo Bamgbopa: Bank Alerts Turn Me On by Babyforever(f): 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2018
victorian:

grin
We are winning cheesy

1 Like

Re: Opemipo Bamgbopa: Bank Alerts Turn Me On by Bitterleafsoup: 10:26pm On Aug 26, 2018
TimeManager:

Was Buhari the President when boys dey use idomie to sample your puttie back then... mtcheew!

kiss the truth!
my Dear indomie is not enough to buy a ticket to heaven.
Re: Opemipo Bamgbopa: Bank Alerts Turn Me On by obentenyson(m): 10:38pm On Aug 26, 2018
DanseMacabre:
Very fuckable chick.

But why one thigh big pass the other one

Pervert... Na six she be for that pics.. Stop tripping for a 6years old girl... Mr pedo....
Re: Opemipo Bamgbopa: Bank Alerts Turn Me On by TimeManager(m): 10:47pm On Aug 26, 2018
kiss the truth!
Re: Opemipo Bamgbopa: Bank Alerts Turn Me On by thugmansion(m): 10:54pm On Aug 26, 2018
Yea right.. the only thing that turns me on too.
Re: Opemipo Bamgbopa: Bank Alerts Turn Me On by thugmansion(m): 10:54pm On Aug 26, 2018
Yea right.. The only thing that turns me on too.
Re: Opemipo Bamgbopa: Bank Alerts Turn Me On by RexTramadol1: 11:58pm On Aug 26, 2018
Alert Na just that needed energy to get going.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony Posing With A Short Man (Photos) / Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies / Peter Okoye In Matching Outfit With His Jeep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.