Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies (38935 Views)

Efemena Okedi's Burial: Ras Kimono’s Wife Buried (Photos) / Regina Daniels Mourns Ras Kimono: 'I Never Knew That Death Is Real Until Today' / Ras Kimono Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by fabinfos(f): 11:54am On Sep 23, 2018
Reggar legend Raskimono’s wife, Efe Okedi is dead, 3 months after her husband passed away.

According to reports, Okedi, died in the early hours of today at her Magodo Isheri home in Lagos. The cause of her death is still unknown.

Confirming the death of Efe to Pulse Nigeria, the Project Manager of Premiere Music, Michael Odiong, said the sad incident occurred in the early hours of Sunday, September 23.

Source: https://lailasnews.com/ras-kimonos-wife-efe-is-dead/

Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by waleadex(m): 11:56am On Sep 23, 2018
Rest in peace madam...

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by Nigal72(f): 11:59am On Sep 23, 2018
RIP��

2 Likes

Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by gaby(m): 11:59am On Sep 23, 2018
Wow...R.I.P ma'am...

Mariah Carey's song comes to mind here:

I can't live..if living is without you
I can't live, I can't take this anymoreeee...

I'm very sure she must have been telling the legend Kimono, " Baby, I can't live if living is without you", while they were together.

It is well....

Let the Rumba styleeee continue in heaven....we'll meet you guys up when our time is come and we all shall be doing the gaga shuffle together...

Enjoy my siggy

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by fabinfos(f): 12:01pm On Sep 23, 2018
So sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by izuch(m): 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2018
cry
Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by celebgistz: 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2018
Ahh
Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by Kayharry(m): 2:04pm On Sep 23, 2018
Muma efe

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by Agadsman(m): 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
This is really sad... Truly some partners are so bonded to each other that they cannot live without each other.

There's this woman that died in my area recently and its just last year she buried her late husband. That was how she died and left their 3 kids, making them orphans at a very tender age.

R I P to the dead

Widows and widowers should be kept in close watch because they are susceptible to depression caused by loneliness. Not everyone can handle the death of a loved one.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by mungoparks: 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2018
that's what is on board right now,just like my landlord died aftr 4 days the wife died, same with the woman that sells akara,d husband died after one week she sef boom...and raskimo too..thats the new thrend,if you be husband and you boom...well you know the rest.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by Sparkle777(f): 4:09pm On Sep 23, 2018
Such a terrible tragedy, cos I remember Cybil died too back then. RIP
I really hoped it wasn't jazz as I heard abt an old man that jazzed the young wife to die within 3months of his death.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by Charisman: 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2018
so sad
Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by sacajawea: 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2018
Eeyah. I remember her in that Natty get jail music Video back then. She quit her good Job those days as to focus and help Kimono in His Music those days when he started blowing up in the 90s
RIP ��

Edit: that is her @3:25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLXQ2v2oedQ

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by wittyt98(m): 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2018
D A M N

2 Likes

Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by Olodo24: 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2018
people die everyday. I'm an orphan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:56pm On Sep 23, 2018
So very sad.
She can't bear it without her beau beside her.
May God be with their children.
RIP BEAUTIFUL woman.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:56pm On Sep 23, 2018
Olodo24:
Your point being?!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by moscobabs(m): 6:58pm On Sep 23, 2018
Olodo24:
Itumo?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 23, 2018
That's true love

She followed her husband

Quote your self

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by greggng: 6:58pm On Sep 23, 2018
fabinfos:
Reggar legend Raskimono’s wife, Efe Okedi is dead, 3 months after her husband passed away.

According to reports, Okedi, died in the early hours of today at her Magodo Isheri home in Lagos. The cause of her death is still unknown.

Confirming the death of Efe to Pulse Nigeria, the Project Manager of Premiere Music, Michael Odiong, said the sad incident occurred in the early hours of Sunday, September 23.

Source: https://lailasnews.com/ras-kimonos-wife-efe-is-dead/

Lalasticlala

This is the best way to die so that she can quickly unite with her husband...before the women over their snatch him away

4 Likes

Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by boldking(m): 6:59pm On Sep 23, 2018
even the wife self.......jesu
Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by fineboynl(m): 6:59pm On Sep 23, 2018
um
Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by annnikky(f): 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
Chai.. She couldn't endure the vacuum the hubby created in her life.. Death is the worst thing that can ever happen to human being cry cry

Rip ma'am

6 Likes

Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by pauljumbo: 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
Really sad
Rest In Peace ma’am
Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by baby124: 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
OMG. RIP and I hope the children are able to forge forward. Losing one parent is so hard not to talk of two. In parents grief of losing their spouse please think about your children o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by Okoyeebo: 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
greggng:

This is the best way to die so that she can quickly unite with her husband...before the women over their snatch him away

6 Likes

Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by Oluwaseyi456(m): 7:01pm On Sep 23, 2018
Olodo24:
d Lord God go take care of u.

3 Likes

Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 23, 2018
Na waooooooo
I blame APC

1 Like

Re: Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies by emeijeh(m): 7:01pm On Sep 23, 2018
She just couldn't stand the loneliness.... She went to meet him. cry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W And Ban Ki-Moon Hook Up In A Plane From South Africa / JJC Skillz And Funke Akindele In 2012 Vs 2017 (Throwback & Now Photos) / Khafi Joins Temple Management Company (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.