Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,368 members, 7,868,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:17 AM

Comedian Gordons, Tekno, And Flavour Escape Plane Crash Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Gordons, Tekno, And Flavour Escape Plane Crash Today (381 Views)

Comedian Gordons' Mother Marries At 72 (Photo) / Gordons, Tekno And Flavour Escape Plane Crash / Tekno And Regina Daniels In Lovely Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Gordons, Tekno, And Flavour Escape Plane Crash Today by 12Ebisco: 7:06am On Aug 26, 2018
Nigerian comedian, Gordons, took to Instagram to thank God after being saved from an airplane mishap today alongside Tekno, Flavour and their band boys.

Gordons who disclosed that they were on their way to Accra for an event, said 8 minutes into their flight, the plane’s pilot announced that the airplane had a fault and flew them back to Lagos.

The video was shared on Instagram with the caption;

My heart is overwhelmed with gratitude for what God did for me and my colleagues today.help me praise him

See video below;

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/comedian-gordons-tekno-and-flavour.html

Re: Comedian Gordons, Tekno, And Flavour Escape Plane Crash Today by dyadeleye(m): 7:07am On Aug 26, 2018
Glory be to God
Re: Comedian Gordons, Tekno, And Flavour Escape Plane Crash Today by Mruwa1(m): 7:15am On Aug 26, 2018
Thank u God
Re: Comedian Gordons, Tekno, And Flavour Escape Plane Crash Today by EngrMcDon(m): 7:17am On Aug 26, 2018
TO GOD BE THE GLORY
Re: Comedian Gordons, Tekno, And Flavour Escape Plane Crash Today by thesicilian: 7:21am On Aug 26, 2018
The result of poor maintenance of airlines. Thank God the pilot was wise enough to turn around, instead of trying to manage.
Re: Comedian Gordons, Tekno, And Flavour Escape Plane Crash Today by Merimental(m): 7:31am On Aug 26, 2018
all Tanx to GOD n d pilot also deserves som praise 4 not risking or trying to manage d plane to der destination...most plane crash hav been down to such carelessness.

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh’s Birthday Message To Mercy Johnson / Photos: Man Caught Red-handed While Trying To Steal With Wire From A Tithe Box / Sadiq Daba Goes Down The Memory Lane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.