Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

DSS Begins Mass Release Of Detainees - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Begins Mass Release Of Detainees (25230 Views)

Bandits Attack Kaduna Police Station, Kill Officer In Attempt To Free Detainees / Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees / Falana Seeks Publication Of Detainees’ Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Begins Mass Release Of Detainees by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 26, 2018
Free Dasuki now!
Re: DSS Begins Mass Release Of Detainees by bilulu(m): 10:47am On Aug 26, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

DAURA Lawal was power drunk! He should be charged to court ASAP!

Mr. Mathew Seiyefa, You did well! You made a promise and you kept it.

You brought joy to those families and friends may joy not depart from your home!

However, Buhari must go!
ur first statement shows Buhari isn't incharge because he can't be Democratic why his appointee detaining innocent people without trial n didn't talk.... it shows his appointees aren't obeying his instructions. go n ask IGP

1 Like

Re: DSS Begins Mass Release Of Detainees by lexy2014: 10:59am On Aug 26, 2018
yazach:

Go to your family and always expose criminals in your areas to avoid things like this.

PMB till Nigeria is one of the best country in the world
so y have they been released? Did d story say they committed any crime?
Re: DSS Begins Mass Release Of Detainees by Turantula(m): 12:12pm On Aug 26, 2018
BMC Zombies wee not like this

Re: DSS Begins Mass Release Of Detainees by babydioku(f): 12:32pm On Aug 26, 2018
iberibe di na obodo di egwu dikwa ebube karisia nebe ndi afonja no
lol
Re: DSS Begins Mass Release Of Detainees by sweetilicious(f): 12:50pm On Aug 26, 2018
maberry:
It is getting more difficult by the day for me not to hate this country
Be patient.
Re: DSS Begins Mass Release Of Detainees by blackpanda: 1:42pm On Aug 26, 2018
Auxtin85:

You are wicked my brother, upon the killings that have been experienced in Nigeria since the emergence of this administrator you still wish for them to come back in 2019? Okay maybe it has not affected a member of your family wait it will visit you before 2019

Oh please shut up and quit the noise
The killings you speak of have been going on for more than 20yrs. It didn't start under buhari. The agatu massacre is still fresh in mind and it happened under gej. There were also killings under obasanjo. So don't try to paint a fake shameless picture. Buhari fg have been trying to provide solution but as usual haters will read political undertones to every solution preferred. But they will never proffer their own
Re: DSS Begins Mass Release Of Detainees by prof12(m): 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
Haters!!!
You cannot change what God Almighty has planned.

God Almighty will not allow Nigerians to go back to the evil ways and life PDP put us through for 16 evil years.
Re: DSS Begins Mass Release Of Detainees by Ndonu101: 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
this is an indictment of Buhari gestapo regime

it is evidence of what is going on
Re: DSS Begins Mass Release Of Detainees by amazon14: 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2018
nzeobi:
those that detained them unjustly should be prosecuted, but I will take this administration serious if I see dasuki and El zakzaky freed.

Dasuki and El zakzaky are buhari's personal vendetta. He won't freed them
Re: DSS Begins Mass Release Of Detainees by CioAngels(f): 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2018
Very big shame to them. I said that, all these family member pa Buhari surrounded himself with will be his undoing. See how one after the other they are pulling down. IGP, you should be lucky he does not remember your public of him in Benue.
Re: DSS Begins Mass Release Of Detainees by onlyson16(m): 2:14pm On Aug 26, 2018
Viking007:
[s][/s] The last time I reacted to a senseless post like this, I got banned for 7 days. But I want you to know you are very ____.
make i complete it for u bro ( barstaddic,iddiotiK,vaggaabolic n usellesslylik and foolissnessslik.

1 Like

Re: DSS Begins Mass Release Of Detainees by Auxtin85(m): 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
blackpanda:

Oh please shut up and quit the noise
The killings you speak of have been going on for more than 20yrs. It didn't start under buhari. The agatu massacre is still fresh in mind and it happened under gej. There were also killings under obasanjo. So don't try to paint a fake shameless picture. Buhari fg have been trying to provide solution but as usual haters will read political undertones to every solution preferred. But they will never proffer their own

You are and your brother Buhari are the pioneer of terrorist in Nigeria. Fuvk u for telling me to shut up. You retard loser
Re: DSS Begins Mass Release Of Detainees by yazach: 3:01pm On Aug 26, 2018
lexy2014:

Does the post seems support for killing in your view
Re: DSS Begins Mass Release Of Detainees by yazach: 3:03pm On Aug 26, 2018
lexy2014:

No but people from that area need to expose the millitants to avoid things like this
Re: DSS Begins Mass Release Of Detainees by yazach: 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2018
Xander85:

Shut up please! How many fulani have gone to their family to expose the murderers and kidnappers their area?

Does that post seems to be a support for any criminal act in your view

Re: DSS Begins Mass Release Of Detainees by yazach: 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2018
MPESA:

The same fate awaits you in the nearest future and we the sensible Nigerians will repeat your above quote.
Nonsense. undecided

What is this child saying now
Re: DSS Begins Mass Release Of Detainees by yazach: 3:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
Viking007:
[s][/s] The last time I reacted to a senseless post like this, I got banned for 7 days. But I want you to know you are very ____.

So even the mode know that you always spew trash reason why you were banned

Re: DSS Begins Mass Release Of Detainees by arrestdarrester: 6:04pm On Aug 26, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
How can you arrest pipu and detain dem for years because you dont have enuff evidence to send dem to jail...........Daura was really a monster and i wonder who appointed him and weda he (Daura) was doing his oga's bidding of tyranny

You no dey Naija? If you follow tory you suppose know say na Saraki been dey use am (Daura) to discredit APChain gofmen
Re: DSS Begins Mass Release Of Detainees by engrolawei: 6:08pm On Aug 26, 2018
post=70615915:
Happy times.
God bless our mothers and sisters.

Shame on our men In that part of the world!
Tribal bigot. Shame on your grills.
Re: DSS Begins Mass Release Of Detainees by lexy2014: 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
yazach:

No but people from that area need to expose the millitants to avoid things like this
so if d people don't "expose" militants, innocent people should b arrested & kept in cells 4 two years? Was any investigation done 2 prove that d people arrested were hiding militants?
Re: DSS Begins Mass Release Of Detainees by lexy2014: 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2018
arrestdarrester:

You no dey Naija? If you follow tory you suppose know say na Saraki been dey use am (Daura) to discredit APChain gofmen
so its saraki that told daura to arrest people and detain them 4 two years?
Re: DSS Begins Mass Release Of Detainees by killsmith(f): 8:51pm On Aug 26, 2018
post=70615915:
Happy times.
God bless our mothers and sisters.

Shame on our men In that part of the world!
you're obviously obsessed with the igbos. Take it easy. Look for a cure for this obsession so that you don't moan kanu's name when you're having sex with the cleaners and security men in aso rock.

Re: DSS Begins Mass Release Of Detainees by Johnnyessence(m): 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2018
I hope Nigerians will learn their lessons on not to votes for tyrant buhari.
Re: DSS Begins Mass Release Of Detainees by arrestdarrester: 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2018
lexy2014:
so its saraki that told daura to arrest people and detain them 4 two years?

Anything wey APChain do, there must be someone to blame. The party no dey take responsibility for anything again that's why I ep dem blame the usual person first

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Son In-law Will Contest Imo Gov’ship In Another Party – Okorocha / Court Nullifies Dumo Lulu-Briggs' Governorship Candidacy / President Buhari Reacts To Tribunal Verdict: I Wasn’t Worried All Along

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.