Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Puts Club Up For Sale For £2 Billion - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Puts Club Up For Sale For £2 Billion (36073 Views)

EU Slaps sanctions On Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich / Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Relinquishes Stewardship Of Club / Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel (2) (3) (4)

Re: Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Puts Club Up For Sale For £2 Billion by SirLakes: 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2018
Enmas078:

In naira or in Venezuela's currency?

David sha say hin geh 30b, he no talk d currency.

Me I assume say nah £

He can buy Chelsea jooor grin grin
Re: Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Puts Club Up For Sale For £2 Billion by thesicilian: 1:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
Girah35:
shut up bro... He said d truth

Re: Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Puts Club Up For Sale For £2 Billion by ollah2: 1:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
cescky:

Stop talking lik a simple person..think deeper

Chelsea football club is a business that employs many British...

All this wahala strated when KGB agents poisoned their former spy's..on UK soil

If U look behind the scenes, most likely the assassin's must have used Abramovich link one way or the other..may be with his consent, may be without,am not saying he's a spy..who knows maybe he is.

That's the Genesis of it all..maybe he was also set up by Putin to make him look bad

Do you have 100% proof for this?
Not one that claimed Saddam Hussein was building WMD which turned out false
Re: Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Puts Club Up For Sale For £2 Billion by Mrcandour: 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
Its a very good news to chelsea fans all over the world as Abramovich has lost his midas touch as regards club management judging by his decisions in recent years, the decision will be more gratyfying if an arab has interest in buying the club as they have a strong penchant in spending large fortunes to turn football clubs around
Re: Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Puts Club Up For Sale For £2 Billion by Thayoreey: 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2018
[quote undecided author=Bigdeeee post=70619965]Bought £140m
Selling £2b

Hmm, this football business makes sense o. This is the kind of profitable investments our federal government should be making, not wasting money trying to fix a Potopoto Republic that cannot be fixed grin[/quote]must you bring your tribal mindset here?? :-
Re: Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Puts Club Up For Sale For £2 Billion by rapheal5(m): 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2018
If to say I see person borrow me $500m join the money Wey dey my hand I for buy chelsea

Re: Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Puts Club Up For Sale For £2 Billion by mechanics(m): 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2018
He's tired of the club.
Re: Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Puts Club Up For Sale For £2 Billion by ideylaff: 5:49pm On Aug 26, 2018
Hedonini:

Net worth is not cash in the bank bro. It's not liquid assets. There's a lot of immovable weight (so to say) in these asset estimations, so don't place too much faith in the stated figures.

Don't be surprised that Adenuga cannot mobilise $1b in cash within a month, even to save his own life.

Well said. A lot of people mix up net worth, assets and liquidity.

Liquidity is what you can afford cashwise just like Shoprite daily take in can be estimated in cash but to value the Amount of cash
Shoprite owners have you need to deduct asset from debt and also other exposure before you arrive at a figure.

You can also use your asset and networth to raise capital for a project
Re: Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Puts Club Up For Sale For £2 Billion by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 26, 2018
ideylaff:

Well said. A lot of people mix up net worth, assets and liquidity.

Liquidity is what you can afford cashwise just like Shoprite daily take in can be estimated in cash but to value the Amount of cash
Shoprite owners have you need to deduct asset from debt and also other exposure before you arrive at a figure.

You can also use your asset and networth to raise capital for a project

A lot of people don't realise this.

I'll be VERY surprised if Dangote can write a $1b cheque that won't bounce. Even if it doesn't bounce, then maybe it's the bank honoring the name not necessarily the account balance. Even then, that's unlikely.

Tell me about the upper echelon Russian Oligarchs, or better still, the mad Arab Sheikhs - Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi or Qatar or something, and then, I'll be convinced.

‘I'm Perfectly Fine,’ Wilson Oruma Debunks Ill Health Rumour (Video, Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Offers To Give Scholarship To Those Who Never Give Up / Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season