Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Nigerian Man Stand On Four Different U.S States At The Same Time. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Stand On Four Different U.S States At The Same Time. Photos (5380 Views)

Onitsha Erosion: Governor Obiano Visits Site For The Second Time(photos ) / Woman Went To Polling Unit With WOT, Mat Did This Time (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Praying In Israel For The 2nd Time (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Stand On Four Different U.S States At The Same Time. Photos by duas4real: 8:27am On Aug 26, 2018
A Nigerian man based in the US has posted a picture of himself standing on the boarder of four different U.S states at the same.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stand On Four Different U.S States At The Same Time. Photos by dingbang(m): 8:33am On Aug 26, 2018
Stand ke, since when did man have four legs

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stand On Four Different U.S States At The Same Time. Photos by Abdul315(m): 8:34am On Aug 26, 2018
Wehdunsir see achievement grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stand On Four Different U.S States At The Same Time. Photos by meforyou1(m): 8:35am On Aug 26, 2018
dingbang:
He is only standing on two different states undecided
he's not even standing.
That monument is very beautiful
Re: Nigerian Man Stand On Four Different U.S States At The Same Time. Photos by Tolexander: 8:37am On Aug 26, 2018
That is called the four corners monument due to meridian and parellel demarcation.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stand On Four Different U.S States At The Same Time. Photos by dingbang(m): 8:39am On Aug 26, 2018
meforyou1:
he's not even standing.
That monument is very beautiful
you are right
Re: Nigerian Man Stand On Four Different U.S States At The Same Time. Photos by savio93(m): 8:43am On Aug 26, 2018
Enjoy man....

You have achieved the Nigerian dream of leaving the shithole.

We are coming behind you.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stand On Four Different U.S States At The Same Time. Photos by DanseMacabre(m): 9:03am On Aug 26, 2018
I remember this place from the movie 'We're The Millers'...I think.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stand On Four Different U.S States At The Same Time. Photos by 2019elections: 9:07am On Aug 26, 2018
This is why you all should go for VISA over PVC. Irrespective of who wins in 2019elections, ur life isn't gonna get beta except you're lucky.

Make una use una head

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stand On Four Different U.S States At The Same Time. Photos by brodalikeme(m): 10:11am On Aug 26, 2018
dingbang:
Stand ke, since when did man have four legs

I fear Oo, see as him stand like foolish dog.

Anyways it is a great achievement to escape the insanities of Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Man Stand On Four Different U.S States At The Same Time. Photos by Corrinthians(m): 10:22am On Aug 26, 2018
How in God's gracious name is this news?
Re: Nigerian Man Stand On Four Different U.S States At The Same Time. Photos by obaataaokpaewu: 11:01am On Aug 26, 2018
I wonder wetin go dey go through the mind of the man for the background

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stand On Four Different U.S States At The Same Time. Photos by Bane2020: 11:06am On Aug 26, 2018
Nigerian? His last name Adoo looks more Ghanaian to me.
Re: Nigerian Man Stand On Four Different U.S States At The Same Time. Photos by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2018
As a tourist, I laid on my back and spread out my arms and legs.

This guy fall my hand.

Na joke o. I never reach Yankee before.
Re: Nigerian Man Stand On Four Different U.S States At The Same Time. Photos by StillX10(m): 12:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
People just caption threads with deceitful heads to get attention
Re: Nigerian Man Stand On Four Different U.S States At The Same Time. Photos by Eziokwugbaoto: 12:42pm On Aug 26, 2018
U haff don well sir.
I hope that's how you have your business branches in the 4 states.
BTW are you standing or bending.
Re: Nigerian Man Stand On Four Different U.S States At The Same Time. Photos by meezynetwork(m): 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2018
Aroba stylee
Re: Nigerian Man Stand On Four Different U.S States At The Same Time. Photos by Teacher1776(m): 1:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
His mates are there hustling, he is busy playing and looking for what to update on the social media.
If u dare come home empty-handed, we shall bury u alive. E be like say this one done forget say na loan he take b4 travelling.
Re: Nigerian Man Stand On Four Different U.S States At The Same Time. Photos by StarUp: 1:18pm On Aug 26, 2018
I hope that white guy sitting behind him is not a homo...because that kinda pose could get his @$$ drilled by one of them.
Re: Nigerian Man Stand On Four Different U.S States At The Same Time. Photos by Sharpshooota: 1:21pm On Aug 26, 2018
Teacher1776:
His mates are there hustling, he is busy playing and looking for what to update on the social media.
If u dare come home empty-handed, we shall bury u alive. E be like say this one done forget say na loan he take b4 travelling.

Buhari hardship has seriously changed the mentality of Nigerian youths.... This one can't believe that a Nigerian can travel to the United States for leisure grin

It's well
Re: Nigerian Man Stand On Four Different U.S States At The Same Time. Photos by Sharpshooota: 1:21pm On Aug 26, 2018
StarUp:
I hope that white guy sitting behind him is not a homo...because that kinda pose could get his @$$ drilled by one of them.

You go like doggy wella grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Stand On Four Different U.S States At The Same Time. Photos by SarkinYarki: 1:22pm On Aug 26, 2018
Human beings can like to fool themselves sha and God will just be there laughing and Saying Who told this one To demarcate my land as likes
Re: Nigerian Man Stand On Four Different U.S States At The Same Time. Photos by Teacher1776(m): 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Buhari hardship has seriously changed the mentality of Nigerian youths.... This one can't believe that a Nigerian can travel to the United States for leisure grin

It's well
Leisure kwa? Aproko master abeg comot. This one na family matter.
Re: Nigerian Man Stand On Four Different U.S States At The Same Time. Photos by Aquariann: 1:45pm On Aug 26, 2018
Cool.. If it were to be in Nigeria now, the communities in that boundary area would have been at each others neck. Fighting and killing themselves over land.

Example Benue, Ebonyi and Cross River folks fighting with themselves in each and every community they share boundaries since I was born.
Re: Nigerian Man Stand On Four Different U.S States At The Same Time. Photos by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:57pm On Aug 26, 2018
Is it not in Utah that Charles Westmorland buries the money, at the Double K ranch where the paedophile T Bag outsmarts them boys

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stand On Four Different U.S States At The Same Time. Photos by BanevsJoker(m): 3:03pm On Aug 26, 2018
Here, the Minister of Interior has only one job: to declare Public Holidays.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stand On Four Different U.S States At The Same Time. Photos by Mankosi: 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2018
Can sb remind me the meaning of stand again.
Re: Nigerian Man Stand On Four Different U.S States At The Same Time. Photos by wezzyjasified(m): 3:20pm On Aug 26, 2018
Touching or standing
Re: Nigerian Man Stand On Four Different U.S States At The Same Time. Photos by Kingjames(m): 3:29pm On Aug 26, 2018
I advice he pray against DEPORTATION.
Re: Nigerian Man Stand On Four Different U.S States At The Same Time. Photos by DBossNG(m): 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2018
E kaare!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaduna Inland Port For Expansion In 2019 — Manager / #buharitrain From Warri To Itakpe. Train Rider Shares Experience. PICTURES. / Enugu Government Reassures Residents Of Adequate Potable Water Supply Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.