Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Tope Fnr Appeals To Ambode To Build A Wall Separating Island From Mainland - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tope Fnr Appeals To Ambode To Build A Wall Separating Island From Mainland (786 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Appeals To Lizzy Anjorin & Toyin Abraham To Let Go / Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife / Falz, Tekno Spotted With Lagos State Governor Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tope Fnr Appeals To Ambode To Build A Wall Separating Island From Mainland by Freshkidavid(m): 11:53am On Aug 26, 2018
Lagos top fashion designer, Tope FnR has appealed to Lagos State Governor in a trending video to build a wall that would separate Lagos Mainland from Lagos Island.

She also added that people should have visas before crossing over.

What do you think? I think she is completely out of it

Watch the video below,

https://www.kingstondome.com/2018/08/lagos-fashion-designer-tope-fnr-says-wall-separating-island-mainland.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Tope Fnr Appeals To Ambode To Build A Wall Separating Island From Mainland by amaniro: 12:05pm On Aug 26, 2018
I am not a Lagosian

I have never been to Lagos

I don't know what Lagos look like but,
This is the dumbest idea I've heard in a while

2 Likes

Re: Tope Fnr Appeals To Ambode To Build A Wall Separating Island From Mainland by Freshkidavid(m): 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Tope Fnr Appeals To Ambode To Build A Wall Separating Island From Mainland by afroniger: 12:52pm On Aug 26, 2018
Smh. Some people just want to trend by force.

Re: Tope Fnr Appeals To Ambode To Build A Wall Separating Island From Mainland by blakid(m): 1:21pm On Aug 26, 2018
stop taking OSHOGBO WEED dm no go hear, see d end result.
Re: Tope Fnr Appeals To Ambode To Build A Wall Separating Island From Mainland by malificent(f): 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2018
They'll soon bash this one without pity lipsrsealed
Re: Tope Fnr Appeals To Ambode To Build A Wall Separating Island From Mainland by Freshkidavid(m): 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Tope Fnr Appeals To Ambode To Build A Wall Separating Island From Mainland by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 26, 2018
I don't know why people living in island think people living in
mainland are poor, like WTF.

I watched the video and from her ascent it's clear she's igbo,
she can't even compose a simple sentence correctly in English without snagging.
This is what happens when a village mbgeke is taken to Lagos for the first time.

If they should build the wall you'll tell me how islanders will
travel out of the country, no airport, all major unis are in the
mainland and you guys will die if flood shows up.

MuMu
Re: Tope Fnr Appeals To Ambode To Build A Wall Separating Island From Mainland by Freshkidavid(m): 5:54pm On Aug 26, 2018
Elder001:
I don't know why people living in island think people living in
mainland are poor, like WTF.

I watched the video and from her ascent it's clear she's igbo,
she can't even compose a simple sentence correctly in English without snagging.
This is what happens when a village mbgeke is taken to Lagos for the first time.

If they should build the wall you'll tell me how islanders will
travel out of the country, no airport, all major unis are in the
mainland and you guys will die if flood shows up.

MuMu

Thank you ooo...There is this Island is for the rich mentality and mainland is for the poor mentality

Lalasticlala
Re: Tope Fnr Appeals To Ambode To Build A Wall Separating Island From Mainland by chriskosherbal(m): 7:15pm On Aug 26, 2018
Hmmmmm tope !

(1) (Reply)

“don’t Beg Anybody To Believe In You, Prove Yourself” – Simi / Falz Releases Code Of Conduct For Sweet Boys Association / Watch The Beautiful Proposal Albert Obazee Got Engaged!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.