Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

My Wife Wants Me Dead Because I Can't Get Her Pregnant For A Male Child - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Wife Wants Me Dead Because I Can't Get Her Pregnant For A Male Child (582 Views)

Angry Woman Stabs Her Pregnant Co-Wife To Death In Lagos / Driver Rapes Daughter Of DESOPADEC Chairman In Delta, Gets Her Pregnant / Man Cuts His Wife & Mother-In-Law In Benin Because Wife Wants Divorce (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Wants Me Dead Because I Can't Get Her Pregnant For A Male Child by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 26, 2018
A husband has revealed that his wife wants him dead by all means because he is unable to give her a male child.

Mr Victor Nwobike told reporters of news agency of Nigeria that his wife of 13 years of marriage, mrs stella Iwu nwobike. Mrs Stella Iwu nwobike who is a staff of an oil and gas firm in Victoria island Lagos. she is a committed member of living Faith Church (winners chapel). sometimes last year June, she invited me to a church by name divine majesty prayer ministry at Ijesha Tedo for spiritual counselling.

The pastor of the church said that, I was possesed by a female demon which he claimed that I had an affair with in port hacourt some years back.The pastor of the church told my wife that I was possessed by a strong female demon, and she was advised by the pastor to divorce me.

On the 17th of June 2018 at about 10:30 pm armed kidnappers in company of my wife came into our home at lekki garden estate Ajah.I was abducted and molested with severe gunbuts and barrel injuries and then taken away by four fully armed men wearing police uniform.They took me toward ogombo area of Ajah.

On our way my phone rang in my pocket and it got them panicking.Along the Road they parked the vehicle close to a black honda car, one of the kidnappers came down and went straight into the parked Honda vehicle, then I looked through the window and noticed that the driver of the Honda vehicle was Mr Bennet Robert iwu who is my wife’s elder brother,then the kidnapper that stepped out of the vehicle came back to our vehicle. Read more here
http://universalinformative.org/my-wife-wants-me-dead-because-i-cant-get-her-pregnant-for-a-male-child-photos/?preview=true&frame-nonce=b32d074bd6

Re: My Wife Wants Me Dead Because I Can't Get Her Pregnant For A Male Child by Usefulusman(m): 12:12pm On Aug 26, 2018
yuseful:
A husband has revealed that his wife wants him dead by all means because he is unable to give her a male child.

Mr Victor Nwobike told reporters of news agency of Nigeria that his wife of 13 years of marriage, mrs stella Iwu nwobike. Mrs Stella Iwu nwobike who is a staff of an oil and gas firm in Victoria island Lagos. she is a committed member of living Faith Church (winners chapel). sometimes last year June, she invited me to a church by name divine majesty prayer ministry at Ijesha Tedo for spiritual counselling.

The pastor of the church said that, I was possesed by a female demon which he claimed that I had an affair with in port hacourt some years back.The pastor of the church told my wife that I was possessed by a strong female demon, and she was advised by the pastor to divorce me.

On the 17th of June 2018 at about 10:30 pm armed kidnappers in company of my wife came into our home at lekki garden estate Ajah.I was abducted and molested with severe gunbuts and barrel injuries and then taken away by four fully armed men wearing police uniform.They took me toward ogombo area of Ajah.

On our way my phone rang in my pocket and it got them panicking.Along the Road they parked the vehicle close to a black honda car, one of the kidnappers came down and went straight into the parked Honda vehicle, then I looked through the window and noticed that the driver of the Honda vehicle was Mr Bennet Robert iwu who is my wife’s elder brother,then the kidnapper that stepped out of the vehicle came back to our vehicle. Read more here
http://universalinformative.org/my-wife-wants-me-dead-because-i-cant-get-her-pregnant-for-a-male-child-photos/?preview=true&frame-nonce=b32d074bd6
Re: My Wife Wants Me Dead Because I Can't Get Her Pregnant For A Male Child by GODWINLOWSKI: 12:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
She have the blood, soul and mind of an Hausa.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants Me Dead Because I Can't Get Her Pregnant For A Male Child by sapeleboi(m): 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2018
Jesus Christ swept shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Wants Me Dead Because I Can't Get Her Pregnant For A Male Child by GOFRONT(m): 12:58pm On Aug 26, 2018
Chaii

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants Me Dead Because I Can't Get Her Pregnant For A Male Child by Fazemood(m): 1:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
Funny story. Hungry bloggers

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants Me Dead Because I Can't Get Her Pregnant For A Male Child by chiommy123(f): 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
These pictures are disturbing pls op

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tragedy, As Two Children Burn Beyond Recognition In Warri (graphic Pics) / The Football Betting Fraud Website Called 'just 86 Odds' / Santa Cla Arrested After Bodies Of His Two Kids Are Found Buried In His Backyard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.