Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Web Designer Wanted - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Web Designer Wanted (471 Views)

Wanted: Quality Web Designer / Web designer / Quality Web Designer Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Designer Wanted by pascal558(m): 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2018
please i want a website that is cheap and affordable.. i want a website just like old version of olx for selling on campus... anybody here who can help out?
Re: Web Designer Wanted by taiwofawole: 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2018
pascal558:
please i want a website that is cheap and affordable.. i want a website just like old version of olx for selling on campus... anybody here who can help out?
Modified
Re: Web Designer Wanted by pascal558(m): 6:51am On Oct 05, 2018
taiwofawole:

Yes , i can ..
thanks boss.. Can we talk on facebook?? So you can take down you number cos there are alot of scammers here who will take your number for one or two ......
Re: Web Designer Wanted by taiwofawole: 7:07am On Oct 05, 2018
pascal558:
thanks boss.. Can we talk on facebook?? So you can take down you number cos there are alot of scammers here who will take your number for one or two ......
Yes , what your facebook ID
Re: Web Designer Wanted by pascal558(m): 7:10am On Oct 05, 2018
taiwofawole:

Dont quote this post, i will delete it soon because of my fb id on it!!! Thanks boss!!
Re: Web Designer Wanted by taiwofawole: 7:30am On Oct 05, 2018
taiwofawole:

I can not find you , probably i send you mine
Re: Web Designer Wanted by pascal558(m): 8:06am On Oct 05, 2018
taiwofawole:
Modified
i have, reply me!!!
Re: Web Designer Wanted by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 05, 2018
I'm a full stack software developer and I built a couple of websites that you can take a look at on request.

Feel free to get in touch on +234. 907. 1641. 808

1 Like

Re: Web Designer Wanted by Greenlandncom(m): 9:41am On Oct 05, 2018
pascal558:
Let me show you an already built software/website with many functionalities:
Buy this Site/software with the features listed below.
You can pick my phone number from my signature.

General Features
> Online shop: Sell your products online, ability to sell products to your members (Repeat order) and give them shopping bonus for each sale.
> Great Network Marketing Plans: Revolving matrix, VIP matrix, Regular matrix, Pool bonus, Pass-up bonus, Sponsor bonus, Reward point, etc. Can be easily configured (enable/ disable) for each feature.
> Great Advertising Features: Classified Ads, Banner Ads, Text Ads & Solo Ads with feature of shop ad packages. Can be easily configured (enable/ disable).
> Great Investment Features: Unlimited investment packages with advanced configurable options. Can be easily configured (enable/ disable).
> E-Pin Features: Manage E-Pins and sell them to your members so your members can join your program using the pins.
> Responsive Web Design for frontpage area and members area. Responsive Web Design makes your web page look good on all devices (desktops, tablets, and phones).
> Instant messengers support WhatsApp, Skype, Viber, LINE, Telegram, WeChat, Hangouts, Facebook Messenger.
> Facebook Registration, Your visitors can be easily register to your website using their Facebook account.
> Internal Support Ticketing System. No need to install third party support ticket software, because you own it!
> Content Management System. Now will be very easy to change the content of your website, using the 'Online Content Editor' you can edit your website content online in Admin Area. So it will greatly save your time and effort, even for ordinary people will be able to edit their website content or creating new pages by themselves.
> Landing Pages Management. You can create unlimited landing pages to promote your website by you or your members.
> Image Manager. Changing images on the website can be a difficult job. But in egSuperBusiness it becomes very easy using the Image Manager to upload your image or your company logo. Uploading images is no longer done by manually!
> Banner Manager. You can place promotional banner images on the front page also in member area automatically, even comes with a Banner Rotator feature. We guarantee that your website will be more interesting!
> Easy To Design. egSuperBusiness is working with smarty template system so it is easy to work with html codes using any standard html editor. You will be able to design easier, add more links or page without any restriction.
> We provide 6 Free Templates with the product package that you can use to beautify your website.
> SMS Notification, using email to Sms provider to notify your members using Short Message Service ( SMS ).
> Multiple Admin with Level Access. Your website can be maintained by several Admin, and you can specify the level access allowed for each Admin type , so that you can create a team to run your online business activities.
> Work with Bitcoin for payments and withdrawals using Blockchain, Coinbase and Bitpay.
> Easy web based administration, all management is done through your browser, come with a complete control for each feature available easily in Admin Area.
> Ultimate Membership Features such as Upgrade, Downgrade, Disable, Delete, Debit/Credit account balance, Extend subsription, Change Sponsor and many others...
> Automatic Activation and withdrawal for payment method which supports Instant Payment Notification, such as Paypal, Blockchain, Coinbase, Payza, Perfect Money, Egopay and others.
> Subscription Membership. egSuperBusiness can handle of subscription period such as Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Yearly. The membership handled automatically.
> Payment & Withdrawal Plugins. An open source code php files which work with Payment Processors, so you will be able to create another payment plugins.
> Advance Wallet System, Can work with separate wallet of each payment processor or in one wallet for each payment processor.
> Support Multi Languages, you can add any new languages or edit the current language to your own custom language by editing the translation file.
> Multi Language Email Notification, such as welcome email, sponsor notification, membership activation, forgot password, membership expired, earning notification and others.
> Auto Referral Url with www.domain.com/?ref=userid format
> Viral PDF to help member promoting through viral ebook marketing
> Articles Management & Mini Blog, Write article for members and for public (mini blog)
> Custom Member Fields. Able to add another field for member information, also set the required fields on registration or member profile.
> Registration Validation email. If you need new members to confirm their email address by sending a confirmation/ validation email.
> Income Report (Daily,Weekly and Monthly)
> Unlimited Downloadable Products of products/downloadable products
> Auto Email, Can be used as Autoresponder/ Auto follow up facility to inactive members and active members.
> Backup Database
> Full Logging & Report System
> No limit members quota, support for unlimited members
> Member can show photo/upload profile photo
> And many more... Such as Add Fund, Internal Fund Transfer, Search Engine Optimization, Live Support, Social and others...
Re: Web Designer Wanted by pascal558(m): 9:49am On Oct 05, 2018
Greenlandncom:

Let me show you an already built software/website with many functionalities:
ok boss... Let me see!
Re: Web Designer Wanted by youcanmakeit: 9:53am On Oct 05, 2018
pascal558:

Sure, I can design a cheap, affordable and highly professional website for you..
PM me If you're interested!!!
Re: Web Designer Wanted by Greenlandncom(m): 9:59am On Oct 05, 2018
pascal558:
ok boss... Let me see!
Buy this Site/software with the features listed below.
You can pick my phone number from my signature.

General Features
> Online shop: Sell your products online, ability to sell products to your members (Repeat order) and give them shopping bonus for each sale.
> Great Network Marketing Plans: Revolving matrix, VIP matrix, Regular matrix, Pool bonus, Pass-up bonus, Sponsor bonus, Reward point, etc. Can be easily configured (enable/ disable) for each feature.
> Great Advertising Features: Classified Ads, Banner Ads, Text Ads & Solo Ads with feature of shop ad packages. Can be easily configured (enable/ disable).
> Great Investment Features: Unlimited investment packages with advanced configurable options. Can be easily configured (enable/ disable).
> E-Pin Features: Manage E-Pins and sell them to your members so your members can join your program using the pins.
> Responsive Web Design for frontpage area and members area. Responsive Web Design makes your web page look good on all devices (desktops, tablets, and phones).
> Instant messengers support WhatsApp, Skype, Viber, LINE, Telegram, WeChat, Hangouts, Facebook Messenger.
> Facebook Registration, Your visitors can be easily register to your website using their Facebook account.
> Internal Support Ticketing System. No need to install third party support ticket software, because you own it!
> Content Management System. Now will be very easy to change the content of your website, using the 'Online Content Editor' you can edit your website content online in Admin Area. So it will greatly save your time and effort, even for ordinary people will be able to edit their website content or creating new pages by themselves.
> Landing Pages Management. You can create unlimited landing pages to promote your website by you or your members.
> Image Manager. Changing images on the website can be a difficult job. But in egSuperBusiness it becomes very easy using the Image Manager to upload your image or your company logo. Uploading images is no longer done by manually!
> Banner Manager. You can place promotional banner images on the front page also in member area automatically, even comes with a Banner Rotator feature. We guarantee that your website will be more interesting!
> Easy To Design. egSuperBusiness is working with smarty template system so it is easy to work with html codes using any standard html editor. You will be able to design easier, add more links or page without any restriction.
> We provide 6 Free Templates with the product package that you can use to beautify your website.
> SMS Notification, using email to Sms provider to notify your members using Short Message Service ( SMS ).
> Multiple Admin with Level Access. Your website can be maintained by several Admin, and you can specify the level access allowed for each Admin type , so that you can create a team to run your online business activities.
> Work with Bitcoin for payments and withdrawals using Blockchain, Coinbase and Bitpay.
> Easy web based administration, all management is done through your browser, come with a complete control for each feature available easily in Admin Area.
> Ultimate Membership Features such as Upgrade, Downgrade, Disable, Delete, Debit/Credit account balance, Extend subsription, Change Sponsor and many others...
> Automatic Activation and withdrawal for payment method which supports Instant Payment Notification, such as Paypal, Blockchain, Coinbase, Payza, Perfect Money, Egopay and others.
> Subscription Membership. egSuperBusiness can handle of subscription period such as Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Yearly. The membership handled automatically.
> Payment & Withdrawal Plugins. An open source code php files which work with Payment Processors, so you will be able to create another payment plugins.
> Advance Wallet System, Can work with separate wallet of each payment processor or in one wallet for each payment processor.
> Support Multi Languages, you can add any new languages or edit the current language to your own custom language by editing the translation file.
> Multi Language Email Notification, such as welcome email, sponsor notification, membership activation, forgot password, membership expired, earning notification and others.
> Auto Referral Url with www.domain.com/?ref=userid format
> Viral PDF to help member promoting through viral ebook marketing
> Articles Management & Mini Blog, Write article for members and for public (mini blog)
> Custom Member Fields. Able to add another field for member information, also set the required fields on registration or member profile.
> Registration Validation email. If you need new members to confirm their email address by sending a confirmation/ validation email.
> Income Report (Daily,Weekly and Monthly)
> Unlimited Downloadable Products of products/downloadable products
> Auto Email, Can be used as Autoresponder/ Auto follow up facility to inactive members and active members.
> Backup Database
> Full Logging & Report System
> No limit members quota, support for unlimited members
> Member can show photo/upload profile photo
> And many more... Such as Add Fund, Internal Fund Transfer, Search Engine Optimization, Live Support, Social and others...

(1) (Reply)

All FOMO Publishers Meet Here / Make 25k Weekly / Why Former Jumia Travel Boss Marek Zmysłowski Left Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.