Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,243 members, 7,953,917 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:53 AM

Hushpuppis Says He Overcame Poverty The Day He Left Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppis Says He Overcame Poverty The Day He Left Nigeria (759 Views)

What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian / Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku / Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppis Says He Overcame Poverty The Day He Left Nigeria by CastedBlog: 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
Well some of us are Making it big here, If you travel and make it, Thats you, Lots of us are doing well over here, Duh.. Lol.. Anyway Few hours ago a fan asked Hushpuppit what was his greatest Challenge and he replied that it was poverty, and according to him, it ended the day he left Nigeria. See below!

News From Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/hushpuppis-says-he-overcame-poverty-day.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Hushpuppis Says He Overcame Poverty The Day He Left Nigeria by Shelloween(m): 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2018
ours worsened when Buhari became President
Re: Hushpuppis Says He Overcame Poverty The Day He Left Nigeria by Olalan(m): 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2018
Doing what exactly.............,
BTW if it's legit why can't he disclose how he was able to do it

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppis Says He Overcame Poverty The Day He Left Nigeria by itspzpics(m): 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
wink
Re: Hushpuppis Says He Overcame Poverty The Day He Left Nigeria by sapeleboi(m): 12:47pm On Aug 26, 2018
Nigeria and poverty level angry
Re: Hushpuppis Says He Overcame Poverty The Day He Left Nigeria by LesbianBoy(m): 12:55pm On Aug 26, 2018
This guy called hushpuppi is a typical example of "Never judge a book by its cover"

Dude is freaking intelligent and funny! Anyone who watched the interview he had yesterday on instagram live will agree with me.

One thing that surprised me is the way he spoke about women! We hardly see women on his instagram page and most people think he hates women but the way he talked passionately about women me sef come dey wonder is this really hushpuppi or his twin brother! grin grin grin
Re: Hushpuppis Says He Overcame Poverty The Day He Left Nigeria by fernandez1(m): 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2018
Confirmuni
Re: Hushpuppis Says He Overcame Poverty The Day He Left Nigeria by xreal: 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2018
LV is the one trending in his life presently.
Re: Hushpuppis Says He Overcame Poverty The Day He Left Nigeria by Issafela: 1:08pm On Aug 26, 2018
xreal:
LV is the one trending in his life presently.
Re: Hushpuppis Says He Overcame Poverty The Day He Left Nigeria by Funky123(f): 1:21pm On Aug 26, 2018
So Nigeria situation has become so worse like dat....
Re: Hushpuppis Says He Overcame Poverty The Day He Left Nigeria by MOSICATED5(m): 1:31pm On Aug 26, 2018
Well he has a point. Nigeria is the Headquarters of extreme poverty in the world
Re: Hushpuppis Says He Overcame Poverty The Day He Left Nigeria by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 26, 2018
Just leaving Nigeria alone changed your story?Oga tell that to your village people.Then why are you reluctant to divulge your source of income?.
It is his kind who hoodwink people into believing that you have automatically made it once you get the chance to travel abroad whereas the reverse is the case unless you have connection.When people whom he has deceived get there and find out that they have been lied,They delve into illegal business to survive.
Re: Hushpuppis Says He Overcame Poverty The Day He Left Nigeria by haywire07(m): 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2018
Criticize this fool for all I care, he still speaks the truth. undecided
Re: Hushpuppis Says He Overcame Poverty The Day He Left Nigeria by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
Funky123:
So Nigeria situation has become so worse like dat....
don't mind him what kind of work is he doing abroad . Is it even legal ? that's the question you should be asking.
Re: Hushpuppis Says He Overcame Poverty The Day He Left Nigeria by dollytino4real(f): 8:08pm On Aug 26, 2018
ur own beta

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Ufuoma Mcdermott Slays In New Photo In Dubai / Pregnant Linda Ikeji Twerks In New Video / Photo Of A Nigerian Mopol Holding Up An Umbrella For His Chinese Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.