Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian (34127 Views)

Why I Left Nigeria For Ghana – Hanks Anuku / Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married / Tonto Dikeh’s Birthday Message To Bobrisky At 26 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by Truths9ja: 9:10am On Apr 15
What happened to Bobrisky is the reason I left Nigeria — U.S.-based Nigerian lesbian bemoans.

"This thing happening to Bobrisky is exactly why I left Nigeria. If you are different in Nigeria, your life is not safe" — Lady says

📹: that_dada_girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syqY4HPKX3E?si=qisTUOhX4H51LHKC

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by Truths9ja: 9:10am On Apr 15
Hmm Nawaoooo. So Bobrisky will be in the prison for the next 6 months

What happened to Bobrisky is the reason I left Nigeria — U.S.-based Nigerian lesbian bemoans.

https://www.threads.net/@instablog9ja/post/C5sN57gMKBU

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by Truths9ja: 9:18am On Apr 15
Hmm 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by thesicilian: 10:14am On Apr 15
Better you all leave the country and practice your nonsense elsewhere.
Since you can't learn to keep your affairs private like every normal human being.

207 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by willi926(m): 11:33am On Apr 15
W

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by ngwaIgbo223: 11:33am On Apr 15
Death to all sodomize animals in human form.

165 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by NaijaCover(m): 11:34am On Apr 15
Inukwa ooooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by Thundafireseun: 11:34am On Apr 15

Ode how many other people can you pick point that something like this have happened to??

Keep your dirty self private and don’t try to corrupt our kids with your abomination

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by Provesto: 11:34am On Apr 15
grin
Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by BarrElChapo(m): 11:34am On Apr 15
As you're there please release your video spraying and defacing the dollar, let's see if the US authorities will celebrate you cos you're different 😂

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by Shurtman79(m): 11:34am On Apr 15
Awọn ọmọ wali asiri dédé

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by joachimnkenchor(m): 11:34am On Apr 15
RIPP
Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by slaawomirr: 11:34am On Apr 15
Damnnn niggar

Isoright

Bob nor go use filter and make up again for the next 6 months

Once he fall out from prison....we go see Bob real face

efemena5050:
lol

You remind me of my ex girlfriend that year

Ekemena

She was isoko

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by ChizzyBuna(m): 11:35am On Apr 15
My prick don almost stand for that Bobrisky 2nd picture with handbag

I had to SHOUT at my Prick
Not to Ever try that Nonesense again angry angry

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by solochris(m): 11:35am On Apr 15
Thank God u left, we don't need people like you in this our society

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by owiko(m): 11:36am On Apr 15
R
Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by BondRiv: 11:36am On Apr 15
Good riddance.

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by cjudy(m): 11:36am On Apr 15
Better Ewu. Lesbian na achievement? Upon the whole sweet gbola, you’re choosing your fellow kpekus. E no suppose better for you

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by Morbeta11(m): 11:37am On Apr 15
Idris is back...

15 Likes

Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by Bridget95(f): 11:38am On Apr 15
Arrest all sodomizing beasts in human form.

May your anus receive red hot rods in hell.

7 Likes

Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by YoungLionken(m): 11:39am On Apr 15
You and your likes better leave. And please, if there's anyone like you that you know, don't hesitate to reach out to them, so that they can leave too...

9 Likes

Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by OGwales(m): 11:40am On Apr 15
You go still join am... na time

UNNATURAL beings... Mtcheew

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by honestivo(m): 11:40am On Apr 15
Better for you
Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by PortHarcourtcit(m): 11:40am On Apr 15
Who is this one again... We never finish bobrisky matter OZO ANAEME, ANAKOHERI...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by ecomalchemistt(m): 11:40am On Apr 15
Dumb Niggaz
Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by SoNature(m): 11:40am On Apr 15
Bobrisky should go and appeal his case. Six months is a long time for someone to spend in jail in a country where a president's daughter (yes, Former President Buhari's daughter) once had a wedding and people were dancing and mutilating naira notes.

My Igbo brothers should learn from this though. If people like E-Money who has spray guns were sent to jail for mutilating the naira, they would be all over social media crying witch-haunting. Let's stop putting a tribal colouration to every wrongdoing.

There's a CBN Act that spells out punishment for spraying the naira. The only thing here is that law enforcement officers have been ignoring it for a long time. It seems they've woken up to that responsibility. It costs money to print money.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by AriyaTV: 11:40am On Apr 15
E
Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by lost24: 11:41am On Apr 15
YOU WILL HAVE STAY. MAKE YOU JOIN AM. YEYE PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian by Heavensent01(m): 11:42am On Apr 15
Foool

If your parents were different would they have procreate you?

Bobrisky is just a cruise master, he's never a gay if he was he would have seek asylum and leave this country for many years

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pantless Beverly Osu And Shola Ogudu Hang Out Together / Peter Okoye And His Adorable Kids Step Out (photos) / Timaya Makes Daughter Emma His Woman Crush Wednesday. See How Cute She Looks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.