Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

BRICKS AND STONES FOR WALLS On Display (With Picture) @epic_ceramics - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / BRICKS AND STONES FOR WALLS On Display (With Picture) @epic_ceramics (10711 Views)

How Much Is Bricklayer Fees For Laying Bricks And Plastering 3 Bedroom House / BRICKS AND BARS ESTATE PHASE 2 AKODO ISE TOWN 2MINS AFTER LA CAMPANGNE TROPICANA / Gravitex Decorative Paint For Walls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BRICKS AND STONES FOR WALLS On Display (With Picture) @epic_ceramics by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 11:01am On Sep 29, 2019
ThatHistoryGuy:
Hi its Raphael from epic_ceramics here

On this thread we will displaying qualitative outside wall tiles for your walls. Chat me up on WhatsApp on 08157000908 or call for prices
Email epicceramics01@gmail.com

However I have noticed that Nigerian home builders don't usually use outside wall tiles to give their home interiors a matured look.
Try it out sometimes just on strategic places in within the sitting room .

We deal generally on
Tiles
Wc
And
Sanitaries @epic_ceramics

Here we go in 5....4....3.....2.....1.....0
hey

Re: BRICKS AND STONES FOR WALLS On Display (With Picture) @epic_ceramics by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 2:59am On Oct 01, 2019
ThatHistoryGuy:

On this thread we will displaying qualitative outside wall tiles for your walls. Chat me up on WhatsApp on 08157000908 or call for prices

However I have noticed that Nigerian home builders don't usually use outside wall tiles to give their home interiors a matured look.

We deal generally on
Tiles
Wc
And

hggy
Re: BRICKS AND STONES FOR WALLS On Display (With Picture) @epic_ceramics by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 11:08am On Oct 18, 2019
ThatHistoryGuy:

We deal generally on
Tiles
Wc
And

hallo
Re: BRICKS AND STONES FOR WALLS On Display (With Picture) @epic_ceramics by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2019
ThatHistoryGuy:

We deal generally on
Tiles
Wc
And

kfh
Re: BRICKS AND STONES FOR WALLS On Display (With Picture) @epic_ceramics by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 11:09am On Nov 09, 2019
ThatHistoryGuy:

We deal generally on
Tiles
Wc
And

[sub][/sub]
Re: BRICKS AND STONES FOR WALLS On Display (With Picture) @epic_ceramics by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2019
ThatHistoryGuy:

We deal generally on
Tiles
Wc
And

voom
Re: BRICKS AND STONES FOR WALLS On Display (With Picture) @epic_ceramics by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 7:39pm On Dec 02, 2019
ThatHistoryGuy:

We deal generally on
Tiles
Wc
And

mdn
Re: BRICKS AND STONES FOR WALLS On Display (With Picture) @epic_ceramics by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2019
ThatHistoryGuy:

We deal generally on
Tiles
Wc
And

udy
Re: BRICKS AND STONES FOR WALLS On Display (With Picture) @epic_ceramics by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 1:01pm On Dec 19, 2019
ThatHistoryGuy:

We deal generally on
Tiles
Wc
And

hfc
Re: BRICKS AND STONES FOR WALLS On Display (With Picture) @epic_ceramics by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 8:12pm On Feb 01, 2020
Hbdhr
Re: BRICKS AND STONES FOR WALLS On Display (With Picture) @epic_ceramics by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 8:34pm On Feb 18, 2020
ThatHistoryGuy:

We deal generally on
Tiles
Wc
And
Sanitaries @epic_ceramicsjf

Re: BRICKS AND STONES FOR WALLS On Display (With Picture) @epic_ceramics by ikuku(m): 12:33am On Mar 11, 2021
ThatHistoryGuy:
All epic ceramics

Make your order or visits us today

How much are these ones?
Re: BRICKS AND STONES FOR WALLS On Display (With Picture) @epic_ceramics by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 2:42pm On Mar 16, 2021
[quote author=ikuku post=99782776]

How much are these ones?[/quote

Which exactly sir
Chat me up on 081 57 000 908
Re: BRICKS AND STONES FOR WALLS On Display (With Picture) @epic_ceramics by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 10:25am On Nov 21, 2022
[size=8pt][/size]
ThatHistoryGuy:

We deal generally on
Tiles
Wc
And

Re: BRICKS AND STONES FOR WALLS On Display (With Picture) @epic_ceramics by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 4:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
[left][/left]
ThatHistoryGuy:

We deal generally on
Tiles
Wc
And

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FALSE CEILING AND TV WALLS (pictures) / Lagos Flood: Two Die In Building Collapse After Rainfall / REAL Estate and Other Business Resources From The Masters of the Game!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.