Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:37 AM

Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With Neon Lime Mercedes Benz G-wagon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With Neon Lime Mercedes Benz G-wagon (1490 Views)

Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With ₦87 Million Mercedes Neon Gwagon(Pics) / Jada Pollock Flaunts Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo With Son / Comedian AY Poses With His Mercedes Benz G-wagon With A Word Of Advice (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With Neon Lime Mercedes Benz G-wagon by reportminds: 1:36pm On Aug 26, 2018
Kanye West surprised wife Kim Kardashian with a VIP gift this weekend.

The social media beauty got quite the thrill on Saturday when her rapper/fashion designer love unexpectedly gave her a neon lime Mercedes Benz G-Wagon.

Mrs. Kardashian West, 37, was over the moon while sharing her $240k luxury SUV with her Instagram followers, telling everyone how she first fell in love with the car while driving the same make and model around Miami earlier this month.

'Oh my gosh, I just got out of the gym and was surprised by this new baby,' she said, swooning over the car, 'I loved it so much in Miami and I kept on talking about it!'

'Oh look who surprised me with this baby!' Kim said, panning the camera over to Kayne.

'You guys, I got the truck of my dreams because I was so excited in Miami,' she continued.

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/08/photos-kanye-west-surprises-wife-kim.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3 fynestboi

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Mr P Spoils His Birthday Cake To Reconcile With Rudeboy / Juliet Ibrahim Captivates On The Cover Of WOW Magazine / See The Rich Lifestyle Of Zlatan Ibile Biography Net-worth Performance Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.