Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? (58748 Views)

Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? / Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? / I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by Duru1(m): 12:36am On Aug 31, 2018
You are a dumbass fool. What is wrong being a second wife since almost Nigerian customs allow such practice?
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by Mariangeles(f): 12:48am On Aug 31, 2018
Martinez19:
lol. Might defender of god. Would have cost god much to minister to her or show her a vision concerning the man? Let me hear your excuse. Mtewwww.
Did she ask God to??

1 Like

Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by Dollabiz: 1:30am On Aug 31, 2018
hmm
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by Mankosi: 1:58am On Aug 31, 2018
That u kept urself doesn't mean ur are a good girl, u may be good in that aspect but what of others? We all are sinners as far as I am concern and nobody is beyond attack or temptation or experiencing bad things from Satan, Nobody! !
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by Chiboto414: 2:07am On Aug 31, 2018
brodalikeme:
Kpele, I honestly sympathize with you but this is not the end of your life. It’s too late to start the blame game but you should have known better, no matter how much he covered his tracks, the signs were there.

Dust yourself up and start a new life. There is restoration of lost things. Never you get angry at God and run from Him, He still remains the only one that can fix you.
Make up your mind to take the right steps hence forth and a few years down the line, you will be thankful you did. I have loads of example of ladies with similar issues who got up to the challenge and are now living amazing life.

Stay strong and God bless you!
God wisedom and knowledge will not leave u ijn..God bless u

2 Likes

Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by Nobody: 2:52am On Aug 31, 2018
Martinez19:
lol. Might defender of god. Would have cost god much to minister to her or show her a vision concerning the man? Let me hear your excuse. Mtewwww.
God minister and speak all the time, the question is was she listening, did she ask?
Did she recorgnise the voice of God and did she obey?

1 Like

Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by SamgoldBaba: 3:35am On Aug 31, 2018
donbachi:
Learn to study a person,everything about them before you love...one mistake alot of people makes.is,they love first before studing the person...sorry for your pain.
Beke2020
I am quoting donbachi because he actually brought out sumfin reasonable
In addition..
Love urself, ur child, ur parents, everyone around u.....LIKE ur husband...believe this is ur CROSS(if probably u are religious)...Believe in yourself, work hard, do anything to make it in life..I MEAN ANYTHING
Mind u follow "De Law of d land" sad
LOVE FROM SAMGOLD
CO-founder Think Positive Africa

Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by Amberon: 3:42am On Aug 31, 2018
And if God had told her and she came here to share her story it is the same you who would call her a liar. When will you people get sense?
Martinez19:
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by Amberon: 3:46am On Aug 31, 2018
Too many senseless people on nairaland.
Duru1:
You are a dumbass fool. What is wrong being a second wife since almost Nigerian customs allow such practice?
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by DilyAtlantis: 3:54am On Aug 31, 2018
The worst mistake you made is not knowing about the man and his family background for two good years. Did you meet him on the road side and decided to fell in love with him so blindly you could not even know about his background.

I still wonder how possible it would be to marry someone I don't know in and out of the family.
You need to divorce him and work on yourself.
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by FRCS(m): 4:12am On Aug 31, 2018
Story ! Story !! ..... Story !!!

What does this teaches us ?

Hmm; I thought you will tell us that God gave you someone's husband or lead you to him.

Abeg, park well.
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by marvinsync(m): 4:19am On Aug 31, 2018
Beke2020:

https://livelystones.com.ng/i-was-a-good-girl MN-but-why-did-god-allow-this-to-happen-to-me/

wow that guy was too cruel

everything u did was right ,if u were looking for someone to tell u that well u found one

now the thing's how to completely rid that shameless loser out of ur life , u have a son which ties u two together but that should be all .
now u said u got a restraining order against him which makes me wonder if ur in Nigeria

but oh well.... good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 4:31am On Aug 31, 2018
ecstasy357:

OK o.....

You got married to a man that has a family. OK....d whole family decided to lie bout their son/brother marriage.

During courtship, you met his friends and none of them brought up his other life for a whole 3 years. OK...no p

You courted him for 3 years, and he managed to keep his wife and child a secret from u. OK o...

His wife did not hear about your introduction, traditional marriage and church wedding? Maybe his wife was in on the whole conspiracy.

Wait lemme gather all d children in my compound, them go dey interested in this story.

It seems you're a Christian, let me advice you as one. You are not the first wife, you are the other woman. Go on your knees and ask for forgiveness. Leave the marriage and ask God to lead everyone of your step.
[b]It seems you didn't talk to God about this marriage.
Anyway, what do I know?[/b]
You dont know some men. If you really do you'll realize some are so good in playing such games.. By the time they are through with you all your intelligence and smartness will fail you..So if you fast and pray before marriage (talk to GOD) it guarantees a successful marriage abi? I have 10s of real life experience of devot christians that married that had crazy marriage problems later on.Even bro j talked about divorce.
Apologies but I dont think you understand what life is really about stop defending God and give her the right answer. she should be strong, have faith and move on hopefully embarassed better days ahead..I just dont understand the way some christains reason nowadays..

1 Like

Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by trumpcoat(m): 4:36am On Aug 31, 2018
This is not the best place to seek for advice,most of these people here are mockers,God will comfirt you,join this group called FIN it's sisters group,and you will be better of

1 Like

Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by Nobody: 4:51am On Aug 31, 2018
if h e is a good man and spends time with you, minimum 2 weeks a month, i will say you try and forgive him and let him be. Who knows what the next man in your life will be? This might be a saint where the next man is. So i will say, if you find happiness and comfort and the only thing missing is not having him 100% to yourself, then you dont have any problem. Many monogamous marriages are going thru serious turmoils you will wanna do thanksgiving for yours. tALK THINGS OVER AND MEND FENCE.
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by ASO001(m): 4:54am On Aug 31, 2018
Where and where did she gets her spiritual backing b4 falling in love?
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by Tushed: 5:19am On Aug 31, 2018
What exactly is the the problem here?
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by EagleNest(m): 5:35am On Aug 31, 2018
Why are you blaming God for your mistake. You didn't do what they called proper "due diligence". You would have done proper secret checks on him and his background. There is no way you would have missed that he'd married if you had checked.

A hard lesson of life.
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by selfmade22: 5:38am On Aug 31, 2018
soberdrunk:
You will read some people's problem and to flog them kpankere' will just be "hungrying" you don't have terminal disease, you are not owing landlord, you don't have debt in millions, hunger is not sharing the same house with you, just because the man you married donated sperm somewhere you are now doing as if world wants to end, aunty you better give yourself brain!! angry
and sperm receiver is not love by d man and family, maybe she was a disgrace to the entire family, did he pay her dowry? if NO , den u enjoy ur new marriage
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by Jabioro: 5:41am On Aug 31, 2018
I can nderstood your predicament and mindset,let the past be.He is taken care of you,you lack nothing except the little gap.Do not leave your home to firmament,all these move on would get you a virgin and faithful man as the one you've at hand.He love you ,be calm do as a virtue woman.if divorce him you way find it difficult to secure another go6d home.Do not listen to all the religion fallacy "one man one wife" yet the man would many concubines.Talk to him,forgive him and find the way "solidfied" your seat..He cares yes or no?
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by meobizy(f): 5:54am On Aug 31, 2018
I don't understand, bad things should happen only to evil people nowadays? Everybody has times of hardship. Accept your bad decisions and keep living.

1 Like

Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by israelmao(m): 6:00am On Aug 31, 2018
It is quite pathetic that sometimes bad things happen to good people not because God likes it like that but because devil is at work or we seek God's confirmation after our own approval in most matters.The deed has already been done and you just have to pick the bits and pieces of your life together and move on with your life.Life is a choice.You can choose to be happy or choose to be sad.You can choose to breakdown or choose to break through.Please and please choose to live and be happy,weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning.God will see you through.

1 Like

Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by kabie(m): 6:24am On Aug 31, 2018
There is no part in the bible dat promises "Fortune" or abundant blessings on earth if u live a holy life or u re with God
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by Nwaohafia1: 6:26am On Aug 31, 2018
SouthendOnSea:
1 Thessalonians 5:21

Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by ashjay001(m): 6:28am On Aug 31, 2018
donbachi:
Learn to study a person,everything about them before you love...one mistake alot of people makes.is,they love first before studing the person...sorry for your pain.

Some pple no dey use brain. The kind of things, some of us fall for ehnsad
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by playmaker148: 6:38am On Aug 31, 2018
soundforce:
PLEASE, DON'T BLAME GOD for your misfortune.
If you couldn't do all the findings from 2013-2016, it's all your fault cos you were carried away by fantasies n fairy takes.you made the decisions n not GOD.

When you they chop shawama and ice cream you no tell us o.
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by michodgreat: 6:41am On Aug 31, 2018
God which you didn't involved in your take of, so now you expect me to grant you a soft landing. People should stopped blaming God for their actions and inactions. I am very sure you will get a signals about the truth you just found out, you just ignored because you were drunk in love.
If God allowed Jesus is Son who didn't sin to be crucified, so tell me are you Virgin Mary? It's never too late return to God and He will provide a way of escape for you.
Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by tete7000(m): 6:45am On Aug 31, 2018
Choice, choice, choice! Until people understand the meaning of that word, they won't know that even God cannot stand in the way of our freewill to choose as we want. Nevertheless, his grace is sufficient if you will allow him pull you through. Eschew bitterness and embrace pardon and forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 31, 2018
why should you blame God for your bad decisions? at 35 you obviously forced your self on this man, your actions show a lack of maturity and understanding of what marriage is.

FYI marriage is not a bed of roses, it takes more than love to sustain it, cant just walk in and out of marriage like its your bedroom.

the man has a problem, so do you, it cannot be solved by downgrading to single motherhood.

think about ur child and make the right decision.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / Money Marriage Practice In Cross River State Where Girls Are Sold To Elderly Men / Is Childbirth Really The Most Painful Thing Or Is It Exaggerated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.