Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,490 members, 7,850,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:38 AM

Which Nigerian Politician Alive That Can Be Mourned Like Senator Mccain? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Nigerian Politician Alive That Can Be Mourned Like Senator Mccain? (734 Views)

Will Senator Jonah Jang End Up Like Senator Kalu? / Nasir El-rufai: Nigeria’s Most Dangerous Politician Alive / Atiku Abubakar. Most Corrupt Nigerian Politician Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian Politician Alive That Can Be Mourned Like Senator Mccain? by SLOVFO(m): 3:01pm On Aug 26, 2018
Is there any Nigerian Politician alive, that can be mourned by Nigerians the way the world is mourning Senator McCain ?
Re: Which Nigerian Politician Alive That Can Be Mourned Like Senator Mccain? by Alejoc(m): 3:09pm On Aug 26, 2018
He wasn't mourn cos he was a senator.... He was mourn cos he was a great statesman, a prisoner of war.... Who stood and fought for what he believed in..... I hate to hold brief for Saraki.... Buhari has not fared any better....

Both Saraki and Buhari cannot name any major achievement they grind out on their own.... I cannot hire any of them to turn around any organization, they are bereft of ideas and a political jobbers and opportunist..... Name one company doing well with someone of Buhari age and status still at the helms of affairs..... Buhari son was riding million naira power bike.....who gave him the money to buy that? cool
Re: Which Nigerian Politician Alive That Can Be Mourned Like Senator Mccain? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 26, 2018
Me that's not interested in Nigerian politics know the answer to this.

A male...
His name starts with B
And ends with I.

May God grant us long life.

Iseeeeee.
Re: Which Nigerian Politician Alive That Can Be Mourned Like Senator Mccain? by ChiefAzubuike(f): 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2018
Though not alive, he was mourned by everyone and everything. Rest in peace great one.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Nigerian Politician Alive That Can Be Mourned Like Senator Mccain? by mrbaba18(m): 3:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
Goodluck ebele Jonathan d man wo said his ambition does nt warrant d shards of innocent blood. Maximum respect 4 u sir
Re: Which Nigerian Politician Alive That Can Be Mourned Like Senator Mccain? by zionmde: 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
.Good luck Jonathan (only Christians and Igbo's who were in the north during 2015 election would understand why) knives and daggers were sharpened, evil plans were being made in whispers, wicked people had taken strategic positions, there couldn't have been any escape route. Christians in the core north were all in panic mood. I won't forget that frenzy atmosphere when I had to ensure there was an escape route at the back of my room.

He didn't do well as a president but that single act of stepping down quietly makes him a hero.
GEJ saved a lot of innocent lives.
He will remain my hero

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian Politician Alive That Can Be Mourned Like Senator Mccain? by GOFRONT(m): 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
Mourn Nigerian politician unto our money wen dem dey loot year in year out, Tenure in tenure out??
Re: Which Nigerian Politician Alive That Can Be Mourned Like Senator Mccain? by SLOVFO(m): 4:13pm On Aug 26, 2018
zionmde:
.Good luck Jonathan (only Christians and Igbo's who were in the north during 2015 election would understand why) knives and daggers were sharpened, evil plans were being made in whispers, wicked people had taken strategic positions, there couldn't have been any escape route. Christians in the core north were all in panic mood. I won't forget that frenzy atmosphere when I had to ensure there was an escape route at the back of my room.

He didn't do well as a president but that single act of stepping down quietly makes him a hero.
GEJ saved a lot of innocent lives.
He will remain my hero

Did GEJ actually make that decision out of patriotism ( humanity) or cowardice? I really can't tell. But whichever one, his decision saved countless of lives. And for that we must applaud him. But that is not enough to make him a national hero. After all, he contributed immensely to the mess we are in today as a country.
Re: Which Nigerian Politician Alive That Can Be Mourned Like Senator Mccain? by SLOVFO(m): 4:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
Orla234:

A male...
His name starts with B
And ends with I.

Iseeeeee.

But come to think of it. You actually have a point. Our brothers in the north would actually mourn him, if he were to die today. But people in the other parts of the country would most likely throw a party.

Re: Which Nigerian Politician Alive That Can Be Mourned Like Senator Mccain? by gasparpisciotta: 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2018
Op remember that people are really not well celebrated until after their death.... McCain was not so celebrated while he was alive.
Re: Which Nigerian Politician Alive That Can Be Mourned Like Senator Mccain? by Arda1000(m): 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2018
Orla234:

A male...
His name starts with B
And ends with I.

Iseeeeee.

FOOL
Re: Which Nigerian Politician Alive That Can Be Mourned Like Senator Mccain? by Arda1000(m): 6:58pm On Aug 26, 2018
gasparpisciotta:
Op remember that people are really not well celebrated until after their death.... McCain was not so celebrated while he was alive.
real men are celebrated when they die
Re: Which Nigerian Politician Alive That Can Be Mourned Like Senator Mccain? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2018
Arda1000:
FOOL

You think so??!

You're a genius man!
Re: Which Nigerian Politician Alive That Can Be Mourned Like Senator Mccain? by Arda1000(m): 8:38am On Aug 27, 2018
Orla234:

You think so??!

You're a genius man!

i may not be the most brilliant guy but i know how hausa bury their people, unless buhari is an igbo man ,his burial no fit reach quater of dat senator own
Re: Which Nigerian Politician Alive That Can Be Mourned Like Senator Mccain? by TheVerdict: 8:52am On Aug 27, 2018
In Nigeria, when a man dies, he dies INNOCENT. No one says evil about him. Na our way.

(1) (Reply)

2019: Why Retired Generals Are Opposing Buhari – General Jemibewon / BREAKING: Seiyefa’s Reign Over As Buhari Appoints Bichi Substantive DSS DG / CBN Governor Vs Finance Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.