Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Looking For An Agent In Benin - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking For An Agent In Benin (482 Views)

1xbet Shop Agent In Nigeria / How Much Will It Cost To Start Up An Agent Banking Business? / Is Bet9ja Or Any Sportsbet A Lucrative Business In Nigeria As An Agent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For An Agent In Benin by Eveoko(f): 3:49pm On Aug 26, 2018
I am new in Benin and I need contact of trusted and professional agent in benin. Planning in renting a shop.
Re: Looking For An Agent In Benin by Kingdante(m): 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2018
Check olx
Re: Looking For An Agent In Benin by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 26, 2018
Eveoko:
I am new in Benin and I need contact of trusted and professional agent in benin. Planning in renting a shop.

Agents aren't too common in most communities in Benin..

Have a specific area you want your store in mind, Walk around the neighbourhood, Ask questions, you'll definitely get a store to rent directly from the owner..
Re: Looking For An Agent In Benin by Richogroup: 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2018
have you gotten the biz you want to do now.
as they said.here in benin.its when you move around you can find shop to rent at cheaper rate direct from the owner.
i wish you well
Re: Looking For An Agent In Benin by dguvnur(m): 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2018
Eveoko:
Am in Benin, which area do you need the store and what is your budget
You can call
Collins 07031887325
Re: Looking For An Agent In Benin by Eveoko(f): 8:32am On Aug 27, 2018
Richogroup:
have you gotten the biz you want to do now.
as they said.here in benin.its when you move around you can find shop to rent at cheaper rate direct from the owner.
i wish you well
.. I am planning selling babies cloths and thank you.
Re: Looking For An Agent In Benin by Richogroup: 9:10am On Aug 27, 2018
Eveoko:
.. I am planning selling babies cloths and thank you.
Ok its nice

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrives Bank With Mattress, Pillow After Inability To Withdraw / Download Free Benue State GSM Phone Number Database / How To Start A Popcorn Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.