Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Theo Ukpaa And Tola Adesokun's Wedding Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Theo Ukpaa And Tola Adesokun's Wedding Photos (35319 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Thanks Theo Ukpaa In Surrogacy Accusation On Linda Ikeji? / Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel / Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theo Ukpaa And Tola Adesokun's Wedding Photos by bewla(m): 8:12pm On Aug 26, 2018
post=70629586:
This is lovely, pretty and beautiful.

Happy married Life beautiful people.

Modify: So a gurl just came to accuse the groom of rape, after so many years?
Dis life sef!
May God keep protecting us o!
c as them all suit up u no go no their minds God y u no do X-ray so we go no who bad from far
Re: Theo Ukpaa And Tola Adesokun's Wedding Photos by Ishilove: 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2018
Pregnant yet wearing a white gown.

Oh, human beings love self deceit...
Re: Theo Ukpaa And Tola Adesokun's Wedding Photos by MrPresident1: 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ishilove:

If you do church wedding you wee nor wear white dress abi?
Re: Theo Ukpaa And Tola Adesokun's Wedding Photos by grandstar(m): 10:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
With the rape accusation on his head, I see an extremely turbulent 1st year of marriage and an extremely troubled soul
Re: Theo Ukpaa And Tola Adesokun's Wedding Photos by Mypeople2(m): 12:17am On Aug 27, 2018
lalasticlala:
Film Maker Theo Ukpaa weds his British/Nigerian Lover Tola Adesokun in private beach wedding (photos)

https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/film-maker-theo-ukpaa-weds-his-britishnigerian-sweetheart-tola-adesokun-in-private-beach-wedding-photos-html/
The ones that are not too beautiful are getting married while the most beautiful girls are doing shakara on the street saying they are slay Queens and slay mamas.Na God go help una
Re: Theo Ukpaa And Tola Adesokun's Wedding Photos by donqx: 1:26am On Aug 27, 2018
hmm
Re: Theo Ukpaa And Tola Adesokun's Wedding Photos by Akanti50: 2:41am On Aug 27, 2018
intertribal marraiges. Yoruba parents should not be accepting this nonsense. People should marry others from their tribe.
Intertribal relationship is bull.shite[/quote]
I SWEAR EVERY TRIBE SHOULD FOCUS ON THEIR WOMEN, THIS GUY SHOULD LEAVE THIS UGLY GIRL ALONE IF YOU ASK ME
Re: Theo Ukpaa And Tola Adesokun's Wedding Photos by Akanti50: 2:42am On Aug 27, 2018
Ijeshaooduaman:
I don't like intertribal marraiges. Yoruba parents should not be accepting this nonsense. People should marry others from their tribe.
Intertribal relationship is bull.shite
I SWEAR EVERY TRIBE SHOULD FOCUS ON THEIR WOMEN, THIS GUY SHOULD LEAVE THIS UGLY GIRL ALONE IF YOU ASK ME
Re: Theo Ukpaa And Tola Adesokun's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:24am On Aug 27, 2018
very ugly woman/man.
Re: Theo Ukpaa And Tola Adesokun's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:26am On Aug 27, 2018
Ishilove:

Please can you explain the bolded?
Re: Theo Ukpaa And Tola Adesokun's Wedding Photos by Ishilove: 7:18am On Aug 27, 2018
chisco82:

Please can you explain the bolded?
White is the symbol of chastity. The woman is presented at the altar wearing white garments because she is pure and undefiled.
Re: Theo Ukpaa And Tola Adesokun's Wedding Photos by MrGoogle88: 7:32am On Aug 27, 2018
Nice wedding, but the wife nor fine ohhh... grin grin grin
Re: Theo Ukpaa And Tola Adesokun's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 27, 2018
Ishilove:

White is the symbol of chastity. The woman is presented at the altar wearing white garments because she is pure and undefiled.
So she's no longer chasses, is that what you are saying?
Re: Theo Ukpaa And Tola Adesokun's Wedding Photos by Ishilove: 5:54am On Aug 28, 2018
chisco82:

So she's no longer chasses, is that what you are saying?
Exactly
Re: Theo Ukpaa And Tola Adesokun's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 28, 2018
Re: Theo Ukpaa And Tola Adesokun's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 28, 2018
Ishilove:

Exactly
Not chases because she is not a virgin or because she is pregant?
Re: Theo Ukpaa And Tola Adesokun's Wedding Photos by ReachHard: 6:27am On Sep 02, 2018
Useless man wey him preek nor dey stand one place.

This so-called "wifey" of his don enter One-chance molue. 'Sorry' na her last name.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bambam Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday (Picture) / Coronavirus: Jumabee Shares His Experience After Testing Positive / Davido And Cardi B Pictured At MOBO Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.