Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Bambam Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday (Picture) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bambam Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday (Picture) (35315 Views)

Bambam Celebrates Teddy-A On His 31st Birthday / Artist's Painting Of Uche Ogbodo's Nude Birthday Picture Excites Her / BamBam Celebrates Teddy-A's Son On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bambam Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday (Picture) by AprokoGirl: 1:19pm On May 25, 2019
@SOUNDAZA

Shared with caption ..

It’s my handsome daddy’s birthday! My first love and best friend, I’m grateful to have been birthed by you sir. God bless and prosper all your way daddy. Celebrate this man for me family.� #fatherlikenoother #family #birthday

Source: https://www.soundaza.com/bbnaija-bambam-shows-of-her-father-as-he-celebrates-birthday-today-picture/

Re: Bambam Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday (Picture) by AprokoGirl: 1:20pm On May 25, 2019
Re: Bambam Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday (Picture) by tukdi: 1:23pm On May 25, 2019
tongue
Re: Bambam Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday (Picture) by Jayslicky: 1:27pm On May 25, 2019
Who is bambam?
Her name sounds like a body lotion cream.

16 Likes

Re: Bambam Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday (Picture) by KingAzubuike(f): 6:14pm On May 25, 2019
Yo**ba girls sabi Bleep ehn. During my undergraduate days e get one for my face me I face you lodge just like this one na for inside bathroom dem dey always Bleep am. If she dey baff and you dey hørny just go open door on top her head. She go give you quickìe free of charge.

6 Likes

Re: Bambam Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday (Picture) by grandstar(m): 6:14pm On May 25, 2019
Her dad is young. I was expecting a 70year old man with potbelly. grin grin

Kudos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bambam Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday (Picture) by yinchar(m): 6:14pm On May 25, 2019
Okay nah the Pastor be that !
Re: Bambam Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday (Picture) by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 25, 2019
Bambam the toilet crooner

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bambam Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday (Picture) by iammrjaai(m): 6:15pm On May 25, 2019
Op..
So We Should Fry Beans. ??
Re: Bambam Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday (Picture) by Akosxxx(m): 6:15pm On May 25, 2019
This BAM BAM na mumu

1 Like

Re: Bambam Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday (Picture) by wakes: 6:15pm On May 25, 2019
Wow
Re: Bambam Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday (Picture) by Demarquez: 6:16pm On May 25, 2019
[e]
Re: Bambam Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday (Picture) by lastempero: 6:18pm On May 25, 2019
So you disgraced this honourable man in front of the world shocked

4 Likes

Re: Bambam Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday (Picture) by OkoyeA1(m): 6:24pm On May 25, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Yo**ba girls sabi Bleep ehn. During my undergraduate days e get one for my face me I face you lodge just like this one na for inside bathroom dem dey always Bleep am. If she dey baff and you dey hørny just go open door on top her head. She go give you quickìe free of charge.
grin

Joromi12:
Bambam the toilet crooner
grin

1 Share

Re: Bambam Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday (Picture) by OboOlora(f): 6:27pm On May 25, 2019
Father to the toilet IndecentStar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bambam Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday (Picture) by olurili(m): 6:27pm On May 25, 2019
Hello people,please if you see anyone in need of rider for OKADA HIRE PURCHASE OR DELIVER PLEASE AM INTERESTED,i reside at iyana ipaja but due to lagos security issue,i prefer it to be around sango ota ogun state,this is my number 08123649148...............THANKS
Re: Bambam Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday (Picture) by jahbiz: 6:27pm On May 25, 2019
Women and make up sha or na make over dem dey call am. Naso my course mate do am that year so tey wey ano recognize am again, she dey call my name acom dey reason am say who b this o, where i take kno this girl until she com say "dont you kno m again my name is...." make eno com b like say i embarrass am , acom say ohhhh wowww u have really changed, u you taking good care of yourself i must say. You look damn beautiful now than then.
Re: Bambam Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday (Picture) by meobizy(f): 6:30pm On May 25, 2019
Kai.
See the father-in-law I missed by being foolish.
Anyway, there is a reason for everything in life.
Re: Bambam Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday (Picture) by hopexter(m): 6:32pm On May 25, 2019
Humble looking man. Happy birthday Sir wink
Re: Bambam Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday (Picture) by Fixedmach5214: 6:45pm On May 25, 2019
See below
Re: Bambam Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday (Picture) by benkk015: 6:53pm On May 25, 2019
Handsome man!
Re: Bambam Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday (Picture) by richie240: 7:03pm On May 25, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Igbo's and stupid stereotyping na like boli and groundnut. Its not 2 difficult to make a comment without stereotyping, or is it?
Yesyerday, cissy orjiako, an Igbo lady was said to have vslept with a dog. Even d internet is filled with her doggie sex pose with a dog. Nobody referred to/grouped the whole Igbo ladies as animal fuckkers.
Biko, receive sense, no matter how small

ZombiePUNISHER:
It must be terrible seeing your daughter being fvcked hard in the toilet on live TV...

Sorry man cry

Lols, solly 4 yasef! At least she was bn grinded by a fellow human in d toilet and not a dog on a bed.

Check out saint stain cossy being 'doggied' by a dog below:

https://www.google.com/search?q=cossy+orjiakor+and+dog+image&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiYjo-zorfiAhUIaFAKHRLMDxgQ_AUoAXoECAwQAQ&biw=610&bih=976#imgrc=PTieQ9Xmo57UAM&imgdii=0o6iBz61zUCCfM

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bambam Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday (Picture) by Adeyinka123: 7:16pm On May 25, 2019
Wow! The father is even a PHD holder judging from the Doctorate Academic gown. Life is funny sha!
Re: Bambam Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday (Picture) by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:18pm On May 25, 2019
It must be terrible seeing your daughter being fvcked hard in the toilet on live TV...

Sorry man cry

3 Likes

Re: Bambam Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday (Picture) by Junkie1: 7:20pm On May 25, 2019
IMAGINE WATCHING YOUR BITCH DAUGHTER FVCK ON LIVE TV SMH

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pete Edochie And Harry B Anyanwu Pose On Movie Set / #JosRocks: Yung6ix Loses His Gold Chain, Offers N500,000 To Anyone That Finds It / Mo Abudu Praying For Her Daughter, Temidayo At Her Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.