Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,599 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Man banished for stealing joystick in Kogi. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man banished for stealing joystick in Kogi. (36379 Views)

Man Banished From Satellite Town For Sleeping With A 13 Yr Old Boy Video /photos / Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) / More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man banished for stealing joystick in Kogi. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2018
His joystick should be removed too so that he will have a taste of his own medicine.Wicked people everywhere
Re: Man banished for stealing joystick in Kogi. by kaymandak(m): 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2018
Please the people in Ondo and Edo should quickly locate his whereabout and roll him further to the land of the rising sun.He must not settle near them ooo

1 Like

Re: Man banished for stealing joystick in Kogi. by milemimi93(m): 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2018
Where is the joystick?
Re: Man banished for stealing joystick in Kogi. by binaws(m): 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
iyamuri mai satan bura. Nncan family
Re: Man banished for stealing joystick in Kogi. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ewo i even thought it was computer joystick.
Re: Man banished for stealing joystick in Kogi. by midolian(m): 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
awelekiti:
hehehehehe. Wonders shall never end. @ your moniker, i rep omo baba oloye too
smh for u.
Re: Man banished for stealing joystick in Kogi. by ipobarecriminals: 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
Drnice2:
Imagine these two fighting over themselves. smh
who's d useless dumbo fl@theads jhudas dat modify my post?confam,ipob are criminals cc: sarrki see d confused fl@thead
Re: Man banished for stealing joystick in Kogi. by JesuEruOluwa: 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
SarakiBukola:
Once upon a time....

I witnessed where a dick-snatcher who returned an albino diick to a black guy at Ojuelegba bustop shocked
Re: Man banished for stealing joystick in Kogi. by fantastic1: 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
gabazin080:
I don't believe this story

Lot's wife turned back and change into a pillar of salt......who turned back and confirm that it was indeed a pillar if salt
She was in front bingo

1 Like

Re: Man banished for stealing joystick in Kogi. by OlaAshawo: 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
afonja criminal tongue
Re: Man banished for stealing joystick in Kogi. by jolyment: 8:40pm On Aug 26, 2018
MrGoogle88:
Nigerians still believing in nonsense superstition, it's no wonder that we're one of the most poorest countries in the world despite our vast resources...our great grand children will spit on our graves in shame... embarassed embarassed embarassed

Charms are real
Re: Man banished for stealing joystick in Kogi. by vickydevoka(m): 8:43pm On Aug 26, 2018
I don't use to believe this things until de day de stole my friends own. though it was reversed
Re: Man banished for stealing joystick in Kogi. by OhiOfIhima: 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2018
Igbo Amaka.. He went there to go n develop my State.. He no reach.
Re: Man banished for stealing joystick in Kogi. by SirLakes: 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2018
Dem no geh yoot for kogi wey go lynch this one

Nonsense undecided
Re: Man banished for stealing joystick in Kogi. by gabazin080(m): 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2018
fantastic1:
She was in front bingo
your uncle bingo
Re: Man banished for stealing joystick in Kogi. by Eziokwugbaoto: 8:53pm On Aug 26, 2018
Banished you say? It looks more like transfer to me. Transferred from Kogi to the neighbouring state for his second missionary journey.grin
Re: Man banished for stealing joystick in Kogi. by legendarymega: 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2018
milemimi93:
Where is the joystick?

Is ok
Re: Man banished for stealing joystick in Kogi. by Akpacha(m): 8:56pm On Aug 26, 2018
gabazin080:

Lot's wife turned back and change into a pillar of salt......who turned back and confirm that it was indeed a pillar if salt
Guy! She was walking ahead of someone, the person confirmed it.
Re: Man banished for stealing joystick in Kogi. by bigclem22: 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
SarakiBukola:
Once upon a time....

I witnessed where a dick-snatcher who returned an albino diick to a black guy at Ojuelegba bustop shocked

Re: Man banished for stealing joystick in Kogi. by malisah(m): 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
But Matter cannot be created nor destroy. How come grin grin grin
Re: Man banished for stealing joystick in Kogi. by omohayek: 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2018
Another ridiculous urban legend being swallowed wholesale by credulous, superstitious imb.eciles! By what laws of physics and biology is it possible for one man to "steal" another's "joystick" without leading to the alleged "victim" bleeding to death soon afterwards? The supposed suspect's "confession" means absolutely nothing: even an entirely innocent person can "confess" to the most heinous crimes given enough beatings and harangues from an angry mob.

2 Likes

Re: Man banished for stealing joystick in Kogi. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 26, 2018
The police should arrest both the joystick thief asap!
Oops! They don't deal with spiritual cases but he needs to be dealth with. Imagine depriving his victims of "joy". tongue

Abasi mbok!
Re: Man banished for stealing joystick in Kogi. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2018
Issame:
A man from Calabar, Cross Rivers State, has been banished from Kogi State after stealing many joysticks in the State.

According to reports, he uses voodoo to steal penis via handshake or any body contact. It was gathered that once you make contact with the suspect, you would feel a vibration from your feet to your waist and you become numb immediately.

He was, however, caught yesterday and he confessed that he uses the joysticks for rituals and sometimes sells them to politicians.

He was only able to return the recent penis he stole, when they invited the ritualist (the man with dreads) that did the voodoo, to come and reverse it. After that, he was banished from Kogi State together with his family.

Video

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/man-banished-for-stealing-penis-in-kogi-video/

where is the person he stole his joy stick?
Re: Man banished for stealing joystick in Kogi. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
gabazin080:

because the pillar is still there, use ur brain man
Re: Man banished for stealing joystick in Kogi. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Koropon

That is me...Koropon !
Re: Man banished for stealing joystick in Kogi. by oluwasegun007(m): 10:51pm On Aug 26, 2018
My worry is, his he sure it was is own that was returned.
Re: Man banished for stealing joystick in Kogi. by Didcot: 10:53pm On Aug 26, 2018
Nonsense.
Re: Man banished for stealing joystick in Kogi. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 26, 2018
This story funny no be small
Re: Man banished for stealing joystick in Kogi. by Nobody: 1:57am On Aug 27, 2018
gabazin080:

The meaning of an Atheist is " A Dreaming Fool"

Every Atheist believes he is smart while he displays gross foolishness. They keep dreaming they are the smartest.

As the man of the House you don't leave your wife and kids behind you in the time of trouble. A real man put them where his eyes will see them to protect them. So Lot as the husband told the wife and kids to go in his front, so when the wife turned to the pillar of salt he saw her and had to walk away with the kids in sadness.

And assuming now that Lot did not allow the wife and kids to go before him like real men do,

The Bible never said " And No one could be able to go back to the destroyed Cities."

So people went back to see the Ruin and it is still very much available today. though obviously salt must have melted away after hundreds of years of hash weather. But still the Sulphur and Brim stones are still available on the site till date and for your information every where in the cities are still full of ashes.

Google is your friend not the police!

So google "Sodom and Gomorah found"

and bring back your empty Atheist Skull to tell us what you found.

Most Atheists believe in Science, Archaeologists are Scientists so if you don't believe in their findings then more evidence of your state of mind.

If people visit the ruined cities today it proves that a sensible person not living far away during the time would want to see the situation of things, shortly after the destruction,

So apparently , some people went back to see the unusual happening and they saw the pillar of salt.

You mock the Bible not knowing you are displaying gross foolishness and the state of your mental ability.

I am sorry for your kind.

Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man banished for stealing joystick in Kogi. by SenorFax(m): 2:02am On Aug 27, 2018
gabazin080:

Lot is probably following his family to protect them during which she looked back. Moreover, people travel in lines and not in tracks
Re: Man banished for stealing joystick in Kogi. by Burger01(m): 2:24am On Aug 27, 2018
gabazin080:

lol. They were told NOT to look back. So, how dem wan confirm if na pillar of salt cheesy
Re: Man banished for stealing joystick in Kogi. by Menzy86(m): 4:53am On Aug 27, 2018
gabazin080:

someone behind them saw her change to a pillar of salt when she looked back. Simple

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lifeless Body With Marks Of Burns Recovered In Umuahia (photo) / Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) / 52-year-old Teacher Rapes 5 Year Old Pupil In Classroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.