Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,505 members, 7,847,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:49 AM

EXCLUSIVE: Jake Paul Challenges Chris Brown To A Boxing Match - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EXCLUSIVE: Jake Paul Challenges Chris Brown To A Boxing Match (283 Views)

Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match / James Brown To Bobrisky: Stop Lying About Spending ₦75m On Hair & Makeup / Chris Brown To Be Part Of Davido’s Groomsmen As He Weds Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: Jake Paul Challenges Chris Brown To A Boxing Match by mykomini(m): 7:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
Jake Paul wasted no time after his win against Deji in today’s boxing match! The YouTuber then went on to challenge Chris Brown to a fight!

Jake Paul may have gotten a bloody face as a result of his bout with Deji,
KSI‘s brother, however Jake ended up being declared the winner of that fight, despite Logan Paul ‘s extremely anti-climactic draw with KSI.

via hollywoodlife

However, immediately after the fight, Jake actually challenged Chris Brown for a fight. “I want to call some one out,” said Jake after his match. “Chris Brown, I know you were supposed to fight Soulja Boy .

But I think it is time you got in the ring with someone your own size.” Whoa, shots fired!
Needless to say, fans had some
divided responses to the idea and they took to Twitter to express them. One fan wrote, “Jake better get beat by Chris Brown If He Agrees.”

READ MORE: https://www.viatrends.com.ng/2018/08/exclusive-jake-paul-challenges-chris.html?m=1
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Jake Paul Challenges Chris Brown To A Boxing Match by Ekez(m): 7:36pm On Aug 26, 2018
Make brown come fight you ,you no well abi? If u wan kill an ,talk say u wan kill simple. Which kind fuckery be dis
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Jake Paul Challenges Chris Brown To A Boxing Match by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:01pm On Aug 26, 2018
what surprises me the most is that 250K people paid to watch the Paul/Deji fight....WTF?!

(1) (Reply)

Stand A Chance To Win Cash Price Alongside Ludas Social Shirt For Free / Daddy Showkey Beats Man For Disrespecting Him And Late Ras Kimono’s Cousin Video / ICYMI: Davido Obeys Clarion Call As He Enrolls In NYSC Three Years After[photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.